Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 367931 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5175: Dec 26, 2014 07:46:02 pm
      How women can buy things on line, but not sort out their road tax on line is beyond me.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #5176: Dec 26, 2014 09:34:11 pm
      How women can buy things on line, but not sort out their road tax on line is beyond me.

It's the Boxing Day sales. Go easy on her  ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #5177: Dec 26, 2014 11:36:17 pm
      Central heating packed in.  Reckon it's a blocked condenser through my limited knowledge.  On the plus side, it's not my house.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #5178: Dec 26, 2014 11:46:15 pm
      Central heating packed in.  Reckon it's a blocked condenser through my limited knowledge.  On the plus side, it's not my house.

Cut it. Run a garden hose from the boiler instead. (time being)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5179: Dec 27, 2014 12:14:15 am

Better tell Gow to bring extra thermals  ;)

Hope you get it sorted John xx
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #5180: Dec 27, 2014 01:57:06 am
      Cut it. Run a garden hose from the boiler instead. (time being)

I'd love to get involved with it but I've got a natural fear of cutting the wrong wire!

Better tell Gow to bring extra thermals

We've got a fire.  And spirits. Going to save a fortune on the gas bill!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5181: Dec 27, 2014 08:44:33 pm

We've got a fire.  And spirits. Going to save a fortune on the gas bill!

You'll be fine....Oscar will think its great fun  :)

Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #5182: Dec 27, 2014 11:27:37 pm
      I'd love to get involved with it but I've got a natural fear of cutting the wrong wire!

ha
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5183: Jan 02, 2015 11:23:31 am
      Set off home for Luxembourg via Hull ferry at 3pm yesterday listening to the match report via 5Live and punching the air each time Gerrard scored !
      We get to the port early so starts queuing and Listening to Leicester's comeback, then the port's traffic controller told us there'd be delays due to technical issues of maybe an hour, they then allowed us to board so we assumed we'd be under way shortly, how wrong we were :f_steam:
      Hourly updates told us the problem may not be resolved before midnight if at all, at 10-30pm they cancelled the sailing after having loaded us in the first place and giving us the 'opportunity' of using their services at our expense, they said we could remain on board and depart at 7-30am or leave now if we wish!
      In order to book on tomorrows sailing we had to go the the terminal building as it couldn't be done on board so we left the boat rebooked for tonight then travelled back to Barnsley and will try again tonight,  P+O's website crashed,(no surprises there!) phone lines saying we have to E-mail complaints to them, HELPFULL NOT !
      AND THEN I wake to hear of Stevie G's departure can things get any worse ? :f_wah:

kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #5184: Jan 10, 2015 05:37:44 pm
      Relationships and the not knowing if its going to work out, its like a cycle of emotions. One minute high, next on the floor just because of something someone says or doesn't say.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #5185: Jan 10, 2015 09:50:20 pm
      Relationships and the not knowing if its going to work out, its like a cycle of emotions. One minute high, next on the floor just because of something someone says or doesn't say.

No relationship is smooth sailing, if a couple tell you they never argue then they're either lying to you or constantly lying to each other (to prevent arguments).
      However, if your relationship feels as precarious as you make out then the brutal truth is that it's probably not the right partner for you.
      Be careful not to get into a double-or-quits relationship (live together, then we'll be ok... get a dog, then we'll be ok... get engaged, then we'll be ok... have a kid, THEN we'll be ok... ) in an effort to keep hold of the wrong person just because you can't see an alternative to being with them.

IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #5186: Jan 21, 2015 09:52:32 pm
      I've lost tickets to a comedy gig next week (4 of them!) and can't find them anywhere.

Bought them from a ticketmaster outlet, I'm hoping there's some way of getting replacements, says yes on the website if they're seated but doesn't say if you can when you purchase through an outlet.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5187: Jan 21, 2015 10:38:33 pm
      I've lost tickets to a comedy gig next week (4 of them!) and can't find them anywhere.

Bought them from a ticketmaster outlet, I'm hoping there's some way of getting replacements, says yes on the website if they're seated but doesn't say if you can when you purchase through an outlet.
      Ring them up, it's difficult to find the number, but I had problems with lost tickets and they were actually quite helpful.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #5188: Jan 22, 2015 09:46:50 am
      Ring them up, it's difficult to find the number, but I had problems with lost tickets and they were actually quite helpful.

Sent them an email last night. I remember the location of seats just not the exact numbers. If they don't get back to me today I'll give them a quick call and see if they can assist. I'm kicking myself at the moment for it.

Thanks though RP.  :)
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #5189: Jan 22, 2015 02:00:45 pm
      Turns out, they "rarely issue" replacements for tickets bought from an outlet. Even though their site says that they'll only refuse replacements on general admission tickets. I got talking to the outlet who said the tickets given to me would have been ones from the promoter (even though they're technically printed via ticketmaster) the venue got hold of so many to issue to the store directly, and says it's unlikely I'll be able to get a replacement at all.

My best is to head to the venue and explain the issue, the outlet at least said they'll reprint me a proof of purchase no problem.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #5190: Feb 28, 2015 07:50:36 am
      Recently I made a visit to the Apple store at Liverpool 1 with my fritzed iPhone looking for some help,a young assistant informed me that my phone had liquid damage,"impossible I replied my phone case more than protects my device".To repair the phone would cost me "get on this"? £198,so left the store in disgust, I then takes my phone to a friend and repair man and he informs me it only needs flashing and would be £10 and that to restore all my stuff all I had to do was connect and back everything up!.My phone is now back up to everything and I saved a few quid Apple you are a total ripoff and it makes me sick to think that people do believe they can trust and believe you are honest!, kin robbers of the innocent.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5191: Mar 18, 2015 03:00:34 pm
       :f_steam: :f_steam: :mad: :mad: :mad: F***ing hmrc are doing my F***ing head in :mad: :mad: :mad: :f_steam: :f_steam:

How the F**k can I owe them penalties for not returning F***ing self assessment forms when I've never had them, then had to wait over an hour to get to speak to someone who basically said "tough sh*t, pay it"..

I've not been self employed for over 15 F***ing years, I'm employed part time working 20 hrs a week and don't earn enough to F***ing pay tax, have no other income yet I owe them for the last 3 tax years and now also £100 fine and £10 a day for late payment dating back to 1st Feb but I've only just got the F***ing letter.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5192: Mar 18, 2015 03:06:42 pm
      :f_steam: :f_steam: :mad: :mad: :mad: F***ing hmrc are doing my F***ing head in :mad: :mad: :mad: :f_steam: :f_steam:

How the F**k can I owe them penalties for not returning F***ing self assessment forms when I've never had them, then had to wait over an hour to get to speak to someone who basically said "tough sh*t, pay it"..

I've not been self employed for over 15 F***ing years, I'm employed part time working 20 hrs a week and don't earn enough to F***ing pay tax, have no other income yet I owe them for the last 3 tax years and now also £100 fine and £10 a day for late payment dating back to 1st Feb but I've only just got the F***ing letter.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel for you mate.
      HMRC have become rapacious over the last 5 years, but seem intent on bullying the "little" people rather than going after major avoiders.
      The best advice I can give is to keep an open dialogue, and write to them with as much documentation as you have to back up your case.
      oh, and F**k the jobsworths on the phones, they are mostly scripted, untrained "advisors" trying to bully you into paying something you don't owe.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5193: Mar 18, 2015 03:14:22 pm
      I feel for you mate.
      HMRC have become rapacious over the last 5 years, but seem intent on bullying the "little" people rather than going after major avoiders.
      The best advice I can give is to keep an open dialogue, and write to them with as much documentation as you have to back up your case.
      oh, and F**k the jobsworths on the phones, they are mostly scripted, untrained "advisors" trying to bully you into paying something you don't owe.

I just don't understand how as an employee on paye your employers get your pay wrong. 

I was an employer for over 30 years, did all my own book keeping and paye wages, it's a simple enough process, it's worked out for you for christs sake and my bosses employ a F***ing accountant to do our wages.  I've never had a problem at any of my other jobs so why has this one made such a F**k up.

Yeah I'm still on the phone waiting for an advisor to answer after 25 minutes but this time it's to the complaints team after the last tw*t hung up on me when I asked him what he was going to do to help me.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5194: Mar 18, 2015 03:25:05 pm
      I just don't understand how as an employee on paye your employers get your pay wrong. 

I was an employer for over 30 years, did all my own book keeping and paye wages, it's a simple enough process, it's worked out for you for christs sake and my bosses employ a F***ing accountant to do our wages.  I've never had a problem at any of my other jobs so why has this one made such a F**k up.

Yeah I'm still on the phone waiting for an advisor to answer after 25 minutes but this time it's to the complaints team after the last tw*t hung up on me when I asked him what he was going to do to help me.

I daresay it's HMRC that have fu**ed up.
      They got rid of a load of properly trained staff and brought in phone monkeys who haven't got a clue in order to cut wages.
      A mate of mine got a bill for £1600 for a 2 month period when they said he was self employed. He was actually out of the country, and proved it to them, so eventually they had to drop it.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #5195: Mar 18, 2015 04:56:35 pm
      Why don't the tossers chase Vodafone!!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5196: Mar 18, 2015 05:05:46 pm
      I daresay it's HMRC that have fu**ed up.
      They got rid of a load of properly trained staff and brought in phone monkeys who haven't got a clue in order to cut wages.
      A mate of mine got a bill for £1600 for a 2 month period when they said he was self employed. He was actually out of the country, and proved it to them, so eventually they had to drop it.

3 hrs I've been trying to sort this out mate, done my written appeal for the penalty but she said I still need to submit the return yet it's still not giving me the option to do one when I go on my Gateway Account.

It's a F***ing joke!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #5197: Mar 18, 2015 05:42:40 pm
      3 hrs I've been trying to sort this out mate, done my written appeal for the penalty but she said I still need to submit the return yet it's still not giving me the option to do one when I go on my Gateway Account.

It's a F***ing joke!

Why on earth are you being told to fill in a self assessment when you aren't self employed?

Just to add, that's the only gateway acc that I know, if there's others, I'm clueless about them.

Quick Reply