Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 367547 times
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5359: Jun 06, 2016 06:09:16 pm
      Lying in hospital (going into my 2nd effin day) waiting on an MRI scan to hopefully clear me of having a stroke.

I'm almost certain that an episode I had yesterday was a migraine but they won't let me out. Arragh

All the best mate. I know how worrying and frustrating it is. Just enjoy the rest and lie back and think of England...that should cheer you up a bit.

Hope you're soon up and around again. 
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5360: Jun 06, 2016 06:29:01 pm
       Thanks lads... you don't know how much that means to me right here n now.  8)

Fingers crossed.  :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5361: Jun 06, 2016 06:42:22 pm
      Lying in hospital (going into my 2nd effin day) waiting on an MRI scan to hopefully clear me of having a stroke.

I'm almost certain that an episode I had yesterday was a migraine but they won't let me out. Arragh

Nothing worse than being stuck in hospital mate. 

Hope all's well when they finally get you checked over and it's nothing more than a bad headache, like you suspect.  At least you've got wifi and access to this place, not that the conversations will be doing you any good  :D
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #5362: Jun 06, 2016 06:43:36 pm

Thoughts with you Mouse, while we may not see eye to eye these days it doesn't stop me still thinking you're a top red, here's to a swift and full recovery.

YNWA.
      « Last Edit: Jun 06, 2016 08:39:35 pm by KopiteLuke »
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5363: Jun 06, 2016 07:21:30 pm

I hate hospitals but it's always good to be sure, better safe than sorry. I've had an insane migraine once, I thought I was losing sight, going blind or something, it really freaked me out immensely. Thankfully it wasn't nothing but a migraine but it's better to be sure. Hope you're well and out of there soon enough!

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5364: Jun 06, 2016 07:32:16 pm

sh*t mate, hope the mri gives you the all clear soon and you're back on  here on full throttle and that you're up and about soon and making a full recovery.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5365: Jun 06, 2016 08:29:28 pm
      Yeah folks... cheers... chuffed with the good wishes, I really am. It's been humbling  :nod:

The aura of my migraines changed a while back and have manifested themselves with many of the symptoms of a stroke (face, speech etc)... I'm hoping that's what this is but the doctors are insisting on the MRI - which is scaring the crap clean outta me.

We'll know soon enough I suppose  - thanks again. Appreciated.  :angel:
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #5366: Jun 06, 2016 08:40:34 pm
      Take it easy big man, just stay away from this forum not good for your blood pressure   ;)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #5367: Jun 06, 2016 11:35:01 pm

All the best to you mouse , hope the scan giver you a positive result , best wishes fellow red ,
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #5368: Jun 07, 2016 12:51:15 am
      Hope it is nothing serious and you are out of there soon BBB. Wishing you good health.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5369: Jun 07, 2016 05:23:21 pm

Thoughts are with you hun and hoping you get yourself outta there asap...take care and massive hugs  :hug: :hug:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5370: Jun 08, 2016 11:51:31 am

F**k!

Only just seen this mate. Hope, you're okay and I really do mean that mate.

Big love, keep us posted.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #5371: Jun 09, 2016 02:09:39 pm

BBB I don't know you mate but I always enjoy reading your posts so hope all is ok with you.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,281 posts | 763 
      Reply #5372: Jun 09, 2016 02:13:54 pm
      Hope everything turns out ok for you mate, and that you are soon back up on your feet. Although easier said than done.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #5373: Jun 10, 2016 08:08:15 am
      F**k!

Only just seen this mate. Hope, you're okay and I really do mean that mate.

Big love, keep us posted.

Well... I eventually had the MRI on Thursday and out of hospital but results show that I did indeed have me a stroke. It showed bleeding on the area of my brain that would tally with the symptoms displayed.

My life has been properly turned inside out in seconds. I guess the fight starts (again) today.

Thanks to you all for your kindness - it has meant a lot.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5374: Jun 10, 2016 08:50:49 am
      Well... I eventually had the MRI on Thursday and out of hospital but results show that I did indeed have me a stroke. It showed bleeding on the area of my brain that would tally with the symptoms displayed.

My life has been properly turned inside out in seconds. I guess the fight starts (again) today.

it is a fight mate but its a fight worth having isn't it. Be patient with yourself and your loved ones .
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5375: Jun 10, 2016 10:28:08 am

Hope you're okay Mouse. You'll be good you will.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #5376: Jun 10, 2016 12:51:33 pm

Just take it easy and don't try to do too much mouse. (rest your brain and stay in the transfer threads :))

Best wishes for a full recovery in the shortest possible time mate.

MsGerrard
      Reply #5377: Jun 10, 2016 03:48:34 pm
      All the best Mouse, keep strong, keep smiling and stay well  :hug: :hug:
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #5378: Jun 10, 2016 03:53:15 pm

Hope everything goes well for you from here on in.

YNWA
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5379: Jun 10, 2016 08:22:44 pm

Hope you're back on your feet soon mate.

Look after yourself and do what the docs say even if you think you know better  ;D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5380: Jun 11, 2016 12:06:46 am

look after yourself mate
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5381: Jun 11, 2016 01:20:14 am

Get well soon. Think positive, that will help a lot.

I myself just reattach my retina and recovering.

Ynwa

Quick Reply