Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Chelsea

Read 397168 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Re: The Official Laugh at Chelsea Thread
      Reply #115: May 30, 2011 11:51:06 pm
      Strange if true as I don't really see how Drogba and Torres fit in the same starting line up so one will miss out and not sure it will be the £50M new boy.

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #116: May 31, 2011 08:54:55 am
      Goog good, Roman's doing his best to interfere and F**k them up   ;D
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #117: Jun 15, 2011 10:14:01 pm
      SSN are reporting that they have had a £22m bid rejected by Spurs.

Try £50m  :f_tongueincheek:
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #118: Jun 16, 2011 02:41:53 am
      for who anelka?
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #119: Jun 16, 2011 02:44:09 am

Not they rejected a bid, they had one rejected. I assume for Modric or Bale?
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #120: Jun 16, 2011 02:59:59 am
      Not they rejected a bid, they had one rejected. I assume for Modric or Bale?
      Sorry for Modric, forgot to say that before. :D
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #121: Jun 16, 2011 04:19:26 am
      Modric.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #122: Jul 11, 2011 09:45:16 pm
      Essien out for six months

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14087070.stm

Sorry for the guy, as he seems one of the better ones out of that shower, but the chavs will just toddle off to the sweet shop and get a new one.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #123: Jul 20, 2011 01:19:39 pm
      ROFL ROFL.

Chelsea's such a small club that every school in the Klang Valley got free tickets to the match. All the kids in my neighbourhood are going.
      Devil Hunter
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 358 posts |
      Reply #124: Jul 26, 2011 08:13:00 pm
      Chelsea loan new keeper Courtois to Atletico

REUTERS Tue, 26 Jul 19:15:00 2011

Towering goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, who joined Chelsea from Belgian champions Racing Genk earlier this month, is to spend this season on loan at Atletico Madrid.

"Chelsea have given me the opportunity to be loaned to another team and then to come back and join the first team squad here," the 19-year-old told the club's website (www.chelseafc.com) on Tuesday.

Courtois, who has a five-year contract with the London club, helped Genk win the Belgian league last season for the first time in nine years.

The 1.98 metre tall keeper has been named in Belgium's squad but has yet to win his first senior cap.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/26072011/2/chelsea-loan-new-keeper-courtois-atletico.html

What's he gonna do there anyway  ;D
      the general
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts |
      Reply #125: Jul 26, 2011 08:39:31 pm
      Looks like Modric will be a chelski player soon then

Sturridge will almost certainly not be returning to the club with Chelsea expected to announce in the next few days that the England U21 international has joined Tottenham in a £27m package for Luka Modric.
      Devil Hunter
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 358 posts |
      Reply #126: Jul 29, 2011 07:34:42 pm
      Villas-Boas hits out at `unfair' City

Fri, 29 Jul 14:11:41 2011

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas has labelled Manchester City's recruitment policy as "unfair" after the title contenders once again splashed out to land Sergio Aguero.

The Argentinian joined City in a deal reported to be worth around £35million to add to a squad already bursting with world-class talent.

Perennial big-spenders Chelsea have, so far, been unusually quiet despite seeing most of their title rivals invest heavily in new players.

But Villas-Boas feels City's financial dominance gives them an unnatural advantage in the transfer market.

"I think it's unfair. I think it's pretty clear that they are building a squad to fight for the title," he said ahead of Chelsea`s clash with Aston Villa in the final of the Barclays Asia Trophy on Saturday night.

"It's for [Roberto] Mancini to say what his objectives are but my personal perspective is that they are making good signings and that they can threaten for the league."

EuroSport

Oh yeah? Where were you when the oil sucker spent a hefty oil dollars (200m) in just one single transfer window?! Huh?
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #127: Jul 29, 2011 07:39:49 pm
      Villas-Boas hits out at `unfair' City

Fri, 29 Jul 14:11:41 2011

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas has labelled Manchester City's recruitment policy as "unfair" after the title contenders once again splashed out to land Sergio Aguero.

The Argentinian joined City in a deal reported to be worth around £35million to add to a squad already bursting with world-class talent.

Perennial big-spenders Chelsea have, so far, been unusually quiet despite seeing most of their title rivals invest heavily in new players.

But Villas-Boas feels City's financial dominance gives them an unnatural advantage in the transfer market.

"I think it's unfair. I think it's pretty clear that they are building a squad to fight for the title," he said ahead of Chelsea`s clash with Aston Villa in the final of the Barclays Asia Trophy on Saturday night.

"It's for [Roberto] Mancini to say what his objectives are but my personal perspective is that they are making good signings and that they can threaten for the league."

EuroSport

Oh yeah? Where were you when the oil sucker spent a hefty oil dollars (200m) in just one single transfer window?! Huh?

Of course it isn't Villas Boas's fault that Chelsea were, for a while, the financial powerhouse in the Premier League, but it is quite funny to see a Chelsea manager complain that City throwing money about is 'unfair'.
      Devil Hunter
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 358 posts |
      Reply #128: Jul 30, 2011 03:07:23 pm
      HIDDINK URGES ABRAMOVICH TO BE PATIENT

Former Chelsea coach Guus Hiddink thinks owner Roman Abramovich should follow Manchester United's example and give his manager time to establish himself at Stamford Bridge.

The Blues have had seven different managers since Abramovich took over the club in 2003, including Hiddink as a caretaker coach in 2009 following the dismissal of Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Andre Villa-Boas is the latest man to be handed the reins, with the Portuguese replacing Carlo Ancelotti over the summer.

And Turkey coach Hiddink is hoping the 33-year-old will be given the chance to prove himself by the Russian billionaire.

"If you look at Manchester United, they are the example that clubs need stability," the Dutchman was quoted as saying in several English newspapers.

"This is what Chelsea need as well. I have told Roman that and I think they are convinced as well now.

"Look at the record of Carlo, he won the double. Of course, if you win the double and you go it is harsh. Carlo did well for the last two years but, hopefully, this decision will bring success as well."

Hiddink is also confident Villa-Boas can overcome his youth and inexperience to make his mark at Chelsea.

"It is a very young age for Villas-Boas to be Chelsea's manager, but he has already proved at Porto he is good," Hiddink said.

"It depends on the quality of the manager and how he deals with senior players. Age does not have to mean the players consider him as a brother.

"If they feel he is straightforward and has integrity, he will be fine."

SportingLife

The philosophy of 'money for glories' doesn't come with logic actions. If you fail you're doomed. That's all.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #129: Jul 30, 2011 06:46:36 pm
      AVB moaning about City is laughable... pots and kettles!
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #130: Jul 30, 2011 07:06:44 pm
      Of course it isn't Villas Boas's fault that Chelsea were, for a while, the financial powerhouse in the Premier League, but it is quite funny to see a Chelsea manager complain that City throwing money about is 'unfair'.

Didn't mind it when he was Maureen's understudy at Chelski did he?!

My thoughts exactly!
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #131: Jul 30, 2011 07:28:43 pm

His jealous that someone could be possibly doing a better job then him at how to buy a winning side.
      Devil Hunter
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 358 posts |
      Reply #132: Aug 01, 2011 05:15:13 am
      I heard some laughable chants for the new season ;D

For fans playing Chelsea, to the tune of Lord Of The Dance: "Torres, wherever you may be/You're not as good as the Little Pea/The goal is that big thing you see/Being pointed at by AVB"

For fans playing Chelsea, also to the tune of Lord Of The Dance: "Chelsea/Your boss is 33/Most of the squad is older than he/It could be worse, instead of AVB/Roman could have brought back Avram G"

For fans playing Chelsea, to the tune of Volare: "Fernando/woah-oh/Fernando/woah-oh-oh-oh/You're destined for the bench/You look like Louise Mensch" ;)
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #133: Aug 03, 2011 08:22:54 am
      Torres on the Sky Sports website warning rivals Chelsea will hit the gound running this season.

Shut up you c**t you wont even be in the team.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #134: Aug 03, 2011 12:05:23 pm
      Never have I seen a more apt name than Hilario.

It's poetic, almost Shakespearean.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #135: Aug 03, 2011 12:41:06 pm
      Torres on the Sky Sports website warning rivals Chelsea will hit the gound running this season.

Shut up you c**t you wont even be in the team.

More likely to hit the ground in frustration ;D
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #136: Aug 03, 2011 04:11:04 pm
      I heard some laughable chants for the new season ;D

For fans playing Chelsea, to the tune of Lord Of The Dance: "Torres, wherever you may be/You're not as good as the Little Pea/The goal is that big thing you see/Being pointed at by AVB"

For fans playing Chelsea, also to the tune of Lord Of The Dance: "Chelsea/Your boss is 33/Most of the squad is older than he/It could be worse, instead of AVB/Roman could have brought back Avram G"

For fans playing Chelsea, to the tune of Volare: "Fernando/woah-oh/Fernando/woah-oh-oh-oh/You're destined for the bench/You look like Louise Mensch" ;)
      They are epic. :lmao:
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #137: Aug 04, 2011 09:45:20 am

My god I hope we never sing that. It glorifies that little c**t Shitcharito.

Quick Reply