Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Chelsea

Read 400473 times
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,487 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Re: The Official Despise Chelsea Thread
      Reply #1679: Aug 19, 2014 08:34:00 pm
      Sorry, my bad

A friend text me about it and I didn't remember Rafa having a heart problem so I googled it and the auto fill in came up 'Rafa Benitez Heart Attack' and a link appeared to Rafa's website and an article about the British Heart Foundation, should have actually clicked the link instead of putting two and two together and coming up with 5.

Doesn't detract from the fact JT is a C**t though  ;)
      :D True
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1680: Aug 19, 2014 09:46:13 pm
      Sorry, my bad

A friend text me about it and I didn't remember Rafa having a heart problem so I googled it and the auto fill in came up 'Rafa Benitez Heart Attack' and a link appeared to Rafa's website and an article about the British Heart Foundation, should have actually clicked the link instead of putting two and two together and coming up with 5.

Doesn't detract from the fact JT is a C**t though  ;)

I think I will ask JT to take the 5000 volt challenge all for Charity you know.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1681: Aug 19, 2014 09:51:04 pm

I'll sponsor that mate!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #1682: Aug 19, 2014 09:55:50 pm

With it hooked up to his ball bag.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #1683: Aug 19, 2014 10:27:10 pm
      Terry is still a c**t that much is a given but I have to say I think they look very strong this season.

Costa added to Cesc, Oscar, Hazard, Shurrle and Matic is some line up.

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1684: Aug 19, 2014 11:14:25 pm

How much do we donate for this?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1685: Aug 20, 2014 12:09:00 am
      Can he take the boiling hot water challenge.

With a nice high current to well and truly kill the b***ard off.
      « Last Edit: Aug 20, 2014 12:27:04 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #1686: Aug 20, 2014 09:28:09 am
      Credit where it is due, their 2nd goal the other night was fantastic.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #1687: Aug 23, 2014 02:06:37 pm
      The only thing I don't despise about Chelsea is Drogba. Top bloke too nice for that sh*thouse club.
      BostonScouse
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 715 posts | 106 
      Reply #1688: Aug 23, 2014 03:16:12 pm
      The only thing I don't despise about Chelsea is Drogba. Top bloke too nice for that sh*thouse club.

He might have mellowed in his old age but in years past he was a top-shelf c**t. I really can't stand costa though; can't remember if it was a WC game or one of the chavs' friendlies, but when someone tried (legally) to get the ball off him he lost his head and legit back-handed the guy... Ref saw it and did nothing. Almost as bad as when bosingwa stomped benayoun down at the bridge a few years back.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,112 posts | 2766 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1689: Aug 23, 2014 03:21:42 pm

Really? The only thing that I thought prevented him being a top class c**t was the fact he played with Terry and Cole who were much cuntier then him. Hes 6'4 14 stone and falls over easier then my 5 week old baby.

C**t of a club. Id say even the canteen staff there are c**ts
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #1690: Aug 23, 2014 03:34:41 pm
      Really? The only thing that I thought prevented him being a top class c**t was the fact he played with Terry and Cole who were much cuntier then him. Hes 6'4 14 stone and falls over easier then my 5 week old baby.

C**t of a club. Id say even the canteen staff there are c**ts

He was a superb striker in his prime to be fair. I just think he always comes across really polite and articulate in interviews and donates a huge amount to charities and building hospitals in the Ivory Coast. I know he could be a bit of a diver on the pitch which I don't like but he's the only player I like out of their sh*te crop.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1691: Aug 23, 2014 04:20:04 pm
      Fabregas has got to be the ultimate turncoat surely, it's weird seeing him in the Chelsea kit, it's only just dawned on me how monumental that is.

bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #1692: Aug 23, 2014 04:26:48 pm
      Fabregas has got to be the ultimate turncoat surely, it's weird seeing him in the Chelsea kit, it's only just dawned on me how monumental that is.

Very little loyalty in football anymore. In his defence he wanted to go back to Arsenal but Wenger didn't want him. He's a cracking player.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #1693: Aug 23, 2014 04:38:03 pm
      Very little loyalty in football anymore. In his defence he wanted to go back to Arsenal but Wenger didn't want him. He's a cracking player.

Touch of the Michael Owens about the whole thing. I'd still think he was a right c**t if I were an Arsenal fan.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #1694: Aug 23, 2014 04:38:40 pm
      Smelly sweat pits on that c*nt Abramovich. All that money and he can't invest in some antiperspirant!
      AmeriPool Red
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Reply #1695: Aug 23, 2014 09:44:16 pm
      As I watched this game cheering for Leicester I thought to myself if I could have any of their players who would I choose? Well I end up picking Courtois and Matic maybe Willian but looking at the rest of the squad not one player not even Hazard would I want on our team. They were sh*te today and still won like last week. I think they don't look as good as last year despite the results against promotion teams.

Ok I'd take their Physio. :f_tongueincheek:
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,796 posts | 2447 
      Reply #1696: Aug 23, 2014 09:51:37 pm
      As I watched this game cheering for Leicester I thought to myself if I could have any of their players who would I choose? Well I end up picking Courtois and Matic maybe Willian but looking at the rest of the squad not one player not even Hazard would I want on our team. They were sh*te today and still won like last week. I think they don't look as good as last year despite the results against promotion teams.

If you honestly wouldn't want Hazard then you need your head checked pal. And with Fabregas and Costa they are much better than last year. Lets be realistic here. We were sh*te last week and still won does that mean we are not as good as last year?
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #1697: Aug 23, 2014 10:33:35 pm

John terry and most of that squad have probably being through their physio.
      AmeriPool Red
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Reply #1698: Aug 23, 2014 10:36:05 pm
      If you honestly wouldn't want Hazard then you need your head checked pal. And with Fabregas and Costa they are much better than last year. Lets be realistic here. We were sh*te last week and still won does that mean we are not as good as last year?
      I guess I need my head checked then because I wouldn't want Hazard. He's a good little player don't get me wrong. I just think he's overrated. Just my opinion though and you are entitled to yours. I know Hazard scores more goals than Sterling but I think our little English/Jamaican is better(I'm biased) and then add in Markovic so yeah I guess I wouldn't want Hazard. Costa I just can't stand that guy. He's just such a flopping piece of complaining sh*te who plays dirty. He could score a hundred goals and I would not want him on our team. Fabregas well I'll give you that one. I just don't know if he would fit in our team.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,487 posts | 1490 
      Reply #1699: Aug 23, 2014 10:44:06 pm
      I guess I need my head checked then because I wouldn't want Hazard. He's a good little player don't get me wrong. I just think he's overrated. Just my opinion though and you are entitled to yours. I know Hazard scores more goals than Sterling but I think our little English/Jamaican is better(I'm biased) and then add in Markovic so yeah I guess I wouldn't want Hazard. Costa I just can't stand that guy. He's just such a flopping piece of complaining sh*te who plays dirty. He could score a hundred goals and I would not want him on our team. Fabregas well I'll give you that one. I just don't know if he would fit in our team.
      I'm sorry I have nothing constructive to say, but I cannot help but think your post here is totally mental

Hazard scores more goals than Sterling but you don't want him in the team
      Costa could score a shitload of goals but you don't want him because you dislike him
      Fabregas would fit into any side in the Prem
      AmeriPool Red
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Reply #1700: Aug 23, 2014 11:17:39 pm
      I'm sorry I have nothing constructive to say, but I cannot help but think your post here is totally mental

Hazard scores more goals than Sterling but you don't want him in the team
      Costa could score a shitload of goals but you don't want him because you dislike him
      Fabregas would fit into any side in the Prem
      I get that first part and I'm ok with that. I realize that people don't always have the same opinion and that's ok with me. Hazard scoring more goals last season was because they had no strikers. He'll score less this year. I'd bet on it. Why would I want a player(Costa) on my team that I dislike? Really? Who would want a player on their team they don't like? I don't think anyone would want a player they don't rate just saying. Fabregas would not fit into any Premier side. Only 3-4 would pay his salary and Arsenal didn't see him as worth getting and they had first refusal. We didn't go after him either so BR didn't see him fitting our team either. So that leaves Chelsea and City left and City didn't go for him either(most likely because of FFP). So no he wouldn't fit in any team. Sorry if this seems aggressive it wasn't meant to be. Meant no disrespect. :)
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,487 posts | 1490 
      Reply #1701: Aug 23, 2014 11:35:31 pm
      I get that first part and I'm ok with that. I realize that people don't always have the same opinion and that's ok with me. Hazard scoring more goals last season was because they had no strikers. He'll score less this year. I'd bet on it. Why would I want a player(Costa) on my team that I dislike? Really? Who would want a player on their team they don't like? I don't think anyone would want a player they don't rate just saying. Fabregas would not fit into any Premier side. Only 3-4 would pay his salary and Arsenal didn't see him as worth getting and they had first refusal. We didn't go after him either so BR didn't see him fitting our team either. So that leaves Chelsea and City left and City didn't go for him either(most likely because of FFP). So no he wouldn't fit in any team. Sorry if this seems aggressive it wasn't meant to be. Meant no disrespect. :)
      No it never came across as aggressive; but I think it's fair to say we'll agree to disagree with the points raised.

Quick Reply