Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Chelsea

Read 400364 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,689 posts | 6690 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: The Official Despise Chelsea Thread
      Reply #1311: Apr 15, 2014 02:30:29 am
      Classless F***ing cu*ts
      LFCexiled
      Reply #1312: Apr 15, 2014 06:49:18 am
      He's started already, sent his goalie out now with the first round of mind games questioning if we have the mentality to 'jump the final hurdle'.

I get the feeling he'll be the most despised man on Merseyside before long, the prime minister likes this.
      tomx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,280 posts | 235 
      Reply #1313: Apr 15, 2014 09:43:25 am
      F**k off Ch$ls$!

Hope we beat their asses. Hate them with all my heart! Cu*ts!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #1314: Apr 15, 2014 09:52:19 am
      Looks like Silva tossed his Hillsborough Armband at some point in the game...

David Silva Throws Hillsborough Armband on the Ground

City,no?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,109 posts | 2765 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1315: Apr 16, 2014 02:32:35 pm
      Its official as of now I hate the c**ts more then utd.

Everything about them fooking stinks from there owner through to the manager. The players? Well players will play for clubs who pay the money but that aside hey have some of the most horrible c**ts to ever grace the game. And the huge percentage of there fans, obviously not all are horrible classless ignorant plastic flag waving wan*ers

The only club with fans who didn't respect the minutes silence says it all, fooking moronic bas*ards. Get Norwich out of the way and bring these fookers on, see if that clown mourinho runs down the touchline at Anfield. Classless arrogant pri*k
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,164 posts | 829 
      Reply #1316: Apr 16, 2014 02:58:34 pm
      John Terry as captain tells you what you need to know about Chelsea.

I'm bored of Mourinho these days, he is boring.

chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #1317: Apr 16, 2014 04:41:07 pm
      Scummy club, Scummy manager, Scummy players, and a section of absolute pond scum fans
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,487 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1318: Apr 16, 2014 04:43:05 pm
      I wouldn't want Utd to disappear - you can't have a meaningful existence without worthy opposition

I'd laugh my cock off if chav$ki went to the wall though

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1319: Apr 16, 2014 04:44:16 pm
      Can't stand this plastic fake ass club.
      Their supporters generally have no class, they are the spoilt brats of the league, with their chopping and changing of managers, Mourinho worship and shitty flag wielding antics.
      treatment of Benitez, lack of football knowledge.
      Shitty negative tactics and Russian Mafia owner.
      The list is long.
      My most detested team, because of Mourinho's presence mostly, just like when he was at Real Madrid, I instantly despised them. Partly because Ronaldo the ego maniac was there as well, which added to it.
      I've noticed Mourinho skit his players when they lose but praise something he did in training when they win- somehow he can  foresee every possible tactical option if such and such happened in a game.
      In other words if it goes right in a game it's his doing, if it goes bad he betrays the players.
      The way he treated Mata was a disgrace.
      Soz about the rant.
      It's out my system now.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #1320: Apr 17, 2014 12:00:16 am
      I absolutely hate these cu*ts, more than any other club. Utd I despise, but as a rival, this lot I genuinely hate because of everything they stand for. Their sh*t brand of football that hasn't changed for 10 years, effectively a glorified Stoke, the fact they just constantly spend ludicrous sums on the most physical players in the world e.g. Matic, the guy is an absolute machine but him and his like just ruin the game.

Their manager, no words are needed, the guys been crying all season about how he hasn't got the world most expensive striker in his line up, the guy needs money to win, end of. Their fans are absolute no-marks as is their owner, a disgusting man who has done god knows what to get where he is today.

We have to beat this lot at Anfield, it would be an absolute travesty for football if this lot somehow won the league.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,277 posts | 762 
      Reply #1321: Apr 17, 2014 12:10:06 am
      Torres the sulky striker, seemingly well at home, amongst this lot. Hope that they are well and truly beaten at Anfield a week on Sunday.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #1322: Apr 17, 2014 08:33:06 am
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1323: Apr 17, 2014 09:04:55 am

Terry has got to be the biggest c**t with ears on the planet, if he were not a pro footballer he'd be in hospital every weekend without fail.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1324: Apr 17, 2014 09:18:24 am
      We have got to thrash these bas**rds for their insults to L.F.C.  and Gentleman RAFA. We need to up the ante over the next 8 or 9 days  and really put them in their place=under the sh*t heap.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Re: The Official Laugh at Chelsea Thread
      Reply #1325: Apr 17, 2014 12:21:00 pm

The commentator on the coverage I saw said it was Chelsea fans outside the ground who didn't know what was happening inside the ground.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #1326: Apr 17, 2014 03:45:02 pm
      We have to beat these plastic cu*ts. Are they even a proper football club?!!

You just know too that their fans would be happy drawing with us if it meant costing us the title too.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6355 
      Reply #1327: Apr 17, 2014 03:55:24 pm
      We have to beat these plastic cu*ts. Are they even a proper football club?!!

You just know too that their fans would be happy drawing with us if it meant costing us the title too.

We can afford one draw on the run in, rather it not be Chelsea but if we win our other games and draw them it doesn't matter,we still win.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1328: Apr 17, 2014 05:05:30 pm
      I think Maureen will once again feel the power of Anfield and its supporters
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1329: Apr 17, 2014 05:22:46 pm
      Not even on my radar at present, Canaries first.
      Redangel

• 8,249 posts | 1000 
      Reply #1330: Apr 18, 2014 09:50:33 am
      The commentator on the coverage I saw said it was Chelsea fans outside the ground who didn't know what was happening inside the ground.

Excuses! They were talking on their forum about ruining the silence.
      I know that not all of them are complete cretins, but they do have a strong core who are.
      Horrible club with a horrible manager, and a very dubious owner. Let's stuff 'em.

Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #1331: Apr 18, 2014 10:21:33 am
      Excuses! They were talking on their forum about ruining the silence.
      I know that not all of them are complete cretins, but they do have a strong core who are.
      Horrible club with a horrible manager, and a very dubious owner. Let's stuff 'em.

Only going on what the commentator said mate.

I couldn't despise Chelsea more than I do already, and it certainly wouldn't surprise me to hear them acting the soulless, classless, plastic c*nts again.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1332: Apr 18, 2014 10:42:14 am

That's bullshit mate, so I suppose this ''Chelsea fan outside the ground'' follows them around the country running about the streets surrounding various grounds while screaming abuse giving yer cokanee sparrers a bad report.
      It's bullshit, we know they have a considerable number of cu*ts who masquerade as supporters and that has always been the case, they never miss an opportunity to disgrace themselves and their club.   
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #1333: Apr 18, 2014 11:38:51 am
      That's bullshit mate, so I suppose this ''Chelsea fan outside the ground'' follows them around the country running about the streets surrounding various grounds while screaming abuse giving yer cokanee sparrers a bad report.
      It's bullshit, we know they have a considerable number of cu*ts who masquerade as supporters and that has always been the case, they never miss an opportunity to disgrace themselves and their club.

Had a look on the Swansea forum and you're right, they did disrupt the minutes silence - fvcking commentator trying to gloss it over!

Quick Reply