Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Chelsea

Read 400351 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: The Official Despise Chelsea Thread
      Reply #1449: Apr 23, 2014 06:17:13 pm
      FA seem to be bottling it over Chelsea.Still nothing
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #1450: Apr 23, 2014 06:22:37 pm
      FA seem to be bottling it over Chelsea.Still nothing

Chelsea trio Ramires, Jose Mourinho and Rui Faria charged by FA following their fixture against Sunderland at Stamford Bridge

From LFC Transfer Specs about 15mins ago mate.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1451: Apr 23, 2014 06:40:46 pm
      there are lies, dammed lies and Maureen lies. Hopefully all of them will be banned until next season .What a disgusting shower they are.
      What about applying some sanctions to Roman's ill gotten gains
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6355 
      Reply #1452: Apr 23, 2014 06:45:02 pm
      Conveniently have given Mourinho and Faria till the 28th to respond which means no chance they'd get banned for our match.

Nice work FA.

therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #1453: Apr 23, 2014 06:59:03 pm
      Conveniently have given Mourinho and Faria till the 28th to respond which means no chance they'd get banned for our match.

Nice work FA.

Fine by me. Wouldn't want him to have the chance to hide on the stands whilst we kick his sorry excuse for a team's butt!!!!

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1454: Apr 23, 2014 07:15:49 pm

Nice work FA.

Both toothless mate and incapable of effecting anything.
      The outrageous behaviour of their manager, staff and players tells you all you need to know about that club's credibility, lack of class and most telling a lack of real quality in depth, not specifically footballing quality but a profound sense of sporting fair play - something money can't buy.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1455: Apr 23, 2014 07:21:51 pm
      Ramires charged and has til thursday to respond, so he'll be banned for sunday I expect.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1456: Apr 23, 2014 07:22:21 pm
      there are lies, dammed lies and Maureen lies. Hopefully all of them will be banned until next season .What a disgusting shower they are.
      What about applying some sanctions to Roman's ill gotten gains

That's to be expected as it follows previous precedents of managers getting charged. However Ramires has to answer it by 6pm tomorrow.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #1457: Apr 23, 2014 07:29:56 pm
      Ramires charged and has til thursday to respond, so he'll be banned for sunday I expect.

If he requests a personal hearing it might delay it till after.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1458: Apr 23, 2014 07:36:31 pm
      If he requests a personal hearing it might delay it till after.

Might do, or they might decide to cut their losses and start fresh next season instead of having a suspension hanging over them.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,108 posts | 2764 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1459: Apr 23, 2014 07:41:33 pm
      Ramires hasn't a leg to stand on hes out for our game unless Chelsea pay off the FA

The assistant the same but I suspect Jose will take the ban to miss our game. Hes already making excuses for a defeat so no better man to take this opportunity to stay away from Anfield "under protest"

Really do not put anything past these shower
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1460: Apr 23, 2014 07:46:21 pm
      They may challenge it to allow him to play, knowing that he would have an increased ban later, which would be much later.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,723 posts | 566 
      Reply #1461: Apr 23, 2014 08:24:27 pm
      From all of the Chelsea forums I review (because I am a saddo) they do not rate Ramires, or indeed anyone in the team EXCEPT Hazard, Willian or the back 5.
      For a club funded by an oligarch to produce the most sterile,turgid football without any attempt to win a game is EXACTLY why Roman got rid of him in the first place.
      Chelsea as a club disgust me more than any other institution in the world. We must beat them for the good of good vrs evil, Luke vrs Darth Vadar.

More importantly so I can get pissed for the next 3 months.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1462: Apr 23, 2014 09:05:35 pm
      Surely he is just demotivating his squad with his constant negativity. Does nothing but write them off, slate the strikers, slate the defending when they let in a goal and just constantly moans about everything. Does he actually ever try to motivate his players?!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1463: Apr 24, 2014 08:37:20 am
      Chelsea's board have approved Jose Mourinho's controversial plans to field a weakened team in Sunday's Premier League match against Liverpool at Anfield.

Full story: the Times (subscription required) 
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,144 posts | 4897 
      Reply #1464: Apr 24, 2014 08:57:39 am
      Chelsea's board have approved Jose Mourinho's controversial plans to field a weakened team in Sunday's Premier League match against Liverpool at Anfield.

Full story: the Times (subscription required) 

I see the media are still running with this nonsense.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #1465: Apr 24, 2014 10:52:06 am
      Does he actually ever try to motivate his players?!

Two faces, one media and the other behind closed doors.

I'm fully expecting a game of, wind Luis up, wind anyone else that you can up, three men on Luis, three men on Raheem, their players constantly going down by the box, looking for cards left right and centre, harassing Mignolet at every opportunity etc etc. He's already said that the old soak 'his friend' told him about leaving (a month before the end of the season) before he told moyes (two weeks before) so I fully expect him (the same as fat sam) to pull out all the shitty stops to try and win this one.

Battle lines between more than one foe this one, that's the mantra I'd go with in my team talk, a battle of wits combined with physicality.

Probably stick with that till the end of the season to be honest. ;D
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #1466: Apr 24, 2014 11:01:05 am
      I think everyone (media included) is at the stage where Mourinho's antics have become really, really, tiresome. The sad, little, F**k hasn't realised that, when we laugh, we are laughing at him not with him. His narcissism and messiah complex? All symptoms of  being Bipolar... I'm being serious here, the man really has got some mental health issues.   :-\
      LFCexiled
      Reply #1467: Apr 24, 2014 11:10:11 am
      I think everyone (media included) is at the stage where Mourinho's antics have become really, really, tiresome. The sad, little, F**k hasn't realised that, when we laugh, we are laughing at him not with him. His narcissism and messiah complex? All symptoms of  being Bipolar... I'm being serious here, the man really has got some mental health issues.   :-\

True that, I've always watched him with a wry smile but as the seasons gone on he's slowly but surely morphing into the retired one, bitter and twisted with an ironic persecution complex. He needs a good kick in the bollocks the c**t.

Hopefully our lads will be the ones to do it to him and his weakened side that the club told him to pick, one dimensional psychology at its best.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #1468: Apr 24, 2014 11:15:00 am
      He needs a good kick in the bollocks the c**t.
      Or... a good kick in the c**t the bollocks.  :confused-smiley-013:

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1469: Apr 24, 2014 12:20:18 pm
      Every time I see his stupid F***ing tiny pin head on TV I just want to smash his face in.

No, I don't like the sneaky, mardy, dirty, hypocritical, F***ing eye gouging c**t.

I could tolerate him before the eye gouging thing, but that cowardly attack just really showed the measure of him.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #1470: Apr 24, 2014 06:48:35 pm
      Ramires get a four match ban for violent conduct:-)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1471: Apr 24, 2014 07:16:09 pm
      Two faces, one media and the other behind closed doors.

I'm fully expecting a game of, wind Luis up, wind anyone else that you can up, three men on Luis, three men on Raheem, their players constantly going down by the box, looking for cards left right and centre, harassing Mignolet at every opportunity etc etc. He's already said that the old soak 'his friend' told him about leaving (a month before the end of the season) before he told moyes (two weeks before) so I fully expect him (the same as fat sam) to pull out all the shitty stops to try and win this one.

Battle lines between more than one foe this one, that's the mantra I'd go with in my team talk, a battle of wits combined with physicality.

Probably stick with that till the end of the season to be honest. ;D

Don't forget getting his players to harass and surround the referee too.

Quick Reply