Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Plastic fans!

Read 7799 times
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Plastic fans!
      May 12, 2008 09:54:12 am
      Chelsea and Man Utd are struggling to sell-out their allocation of tickets for the 21 May final as the price of travel and accommodation is putting fans off. (The Independent)

I've just read the above little snippet! shows you where the real fans reside doesn't it !  :f_steam:
      Both clubs with more money than sense and neither can sell out  football's top club game !
      We take fans to spare, Russia or not, we would have taken enough fans to fill it ourselves let alone the opposing fans ! ;D

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008 05:44:00 pm by redkenny »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: plastic fans !
      Reply #1: May 12, 2008 10:00:55 am
       :D

Tight Arses
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #2: May 12, 2008 10:42:10 am

Chelsea and Man Utd are struggling to sell-out their allocation of tickets for the 21 May final as the price of travel and accommodation is putting fans off. (The Independent)

I've just read the above little snippet! shows you where the real fans reside doesn't it !  :f_steam:
      Both clubs with more money than sense and neither can sell out  football's top club game !
      We take fans to spare, Russia or not, we would have taken enough fans to fill it ourselves let alone the opposing fans ! ;D

Makes me laugh! Chelsea and United both harp on about their support yet they couldn't fill a Champions League Final allocation!

We'd have had the Square in Moscow draped in flags, with piss heads bouncing around singing the Torres song!

I feel sorry for Moscow, having to put up with both showers of pricks! No fans, no atmosphere and certainly no tradition! We know how to do it, and how to do it in style! :D
      haydzrox
      • Forum David Johnson

• 244 posts |
      • Justice for the 96
      Reply #3: May 12, 2008 10:47:52 am
      it just shows that when liverpool have been in the final, the supporters have paked out the house whereas scum and chelsea fans cant even pack out the stadium for the final!!!!

as Ra Ra said Tight Arses!! :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and Frizzby5 you have hit the nail on the head our supporters would be going crazy

Heres an idea, why dont supporters go to the game and celebrate their arses off when Man U lose!!!!!
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #4: May 12, 2008 11:09:51 am
      Me and the missus were having a right laugh at the weekend, town was packed with plastic Chelsea fans who wore shirts from as far back as 96! and only a handful at United fans.  I think oxfam were having a clearance sale :lmao:
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #5: May 12, 2008 11:29:03 am
      Liverpool vs AEK would be a fantastic final, what an atmosphere there would be! Here's hoping for one of those finals in the future!
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #6: May 12, 2008 12:02:13 pm
      An LFC V SCUM final would be just as atmospheric ! 90% SCOUSERS and 10% prawn sucking cockney's ! ;D
      IB
      • Prediction League Champion 2008/09
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 307 posts | 18 
      Reply #7: May 12, 2008 05:22:00 pm
      Haha all I bloody hear when i watch a united match is "Viva Ronaldo viva Ronaldo" over and over again. The fans have no other chant!! They cant improvise for any other player or sing about anything else, its just always Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Re: Plastic fans!
      Reply #8: May 12, 2008 06:36:53 pm
      All together nowww...

o0o0o0o0oooooo none of yer are goin' to Moscooooooooow!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #9: May 12, 2008 08:18:07 pm
      I just refuse to believe they are having trouble selling their tickets.  Surely not.

If it had been Liverpool not only would Red Square have lived up to it's name but we would have got there by hot air balloon, canoes, dinghy's, bicycle.

To be completely honest as much as the media suck these two sets of fans off in the next 10 days or so, I think all of us Liverpool fans know that we are a breed apart from these useless cocks.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,260 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #10: May 12, 2008 09:34:40 pm
      Herd this this morning, totally unbeliveable. I bet if we'd got there the visa aplications would still be in force, and this shower of sh!ts can't even be bothered to get over there, Chelsea can be forgiven as they only have afew fans, but the scum, FFS they should be ashamed.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #11: May 23, 2008 06:24:33 am
      F***ing hell, how dead was it there for a CL final!? Bloody waste of space these supporters are.

Besides, no one mentioned that the stadium's capacity got reduced from 85,000 to 69,000! If it were me personally, i would grab hold of a ticket if it meant losing my left nut! Plastic cu*ts. The worse thing is that here, plastic fans are very common and all support one club, Man Utd. Got few messages from mates hapring on about how they rule England and Europe, little did they know what was coming their way with our history. F***ing shits me up the wall.

Wonder what it would have been like in the squares with both sets of fans.
      Shoelessboy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 314 posts |
      Reply #12: May 23, 2008 02:00:54 pm
      Yeah the atmosphere was crap, would have been better is we were there. My only issue is that sometimes that passion spills over into fights outside the stadium and we dont need that.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #13: May 23, 2008 03:33:53 pm
      Yeah the atmosphere was crap, would have been better is we were there. My only issue is that sometimes that passion spills over into fights outside the stadium and we dont need that.

With those emotionless bas**rds, would have been a no contest! :D
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #14: May 23, 2008 07:55:13 pm
      An LFC V SCUM final would be just as atmospheric ! 90% SCOUSERS and 10% prawn sucking cockney's ! ;D

I take it you believe the nonsense that all football fans in Manchester support City, well good luck to you if you are happy being deluded but please inform me of how come there would be 90% Liverpool fans?...

I totally agree with you that a Man United v Liverpool  final would be great and that is what I was praying for, Liverpool lost the semi this year and United lost the semi last year, one day we will get this real GAME OF GAMES on and that will be a real occasion...

But I still say this year's game was a good game, were any of you actually watching it?.........
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #15: May 23, 2008 08:03:08 pm
      were any of you actually watching it?.........

Only on tv, like the most of the plastic mancs.
      I cannot for the life of me understand, that, for a team who have 75,000 + fans for home matches, cannot sell out, or be over subscribed for tickets to the greatest spectacle a supporter can go to for their beloved team.
      I mean, Utd had 9 years to save up for this match, Liverpool supporters (if we'd got to the final) had 360 days. I had an application in for a ticket (and was at Athens), I had my route planned out, and who of been getting home on Sunday.
      Call yourselves supporters ? - My F***ing Arse !!
      Where was the atmosphere ?, I mean, there was more atmosphere on the moon that night, than in the stadium.
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #16: May 23, 2008 08:05:13 pm
      I cannot for the life of me understand, that, for a team who have 75,000 + fans for home matches, cannot sell out, or be over subscribed for tickets to the greatest spectacle a supporter can go to for their beloved team.
      I mean, Utd had 9 years to save up for this match, Liverpool supporters (if we'd got to the final) had 360 days. I had an application in for a ticket (and was at Athens), I had my route planned out, and who of been getting home on Sunday.
      Where was the atmosphere ?, I mean, there was more atmosphere on the moon that night, than in the stadium.
      F***ing well said
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #17: May 23, 2008 08:07:00 pm
      writing a letter to the queen tomorrow mrtommo deserves a knighthood
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #18: May 23, 2008 08:38:05 pm

Is right Tommo, and I never saw a banner, scarf, flag - absolutely nothing !!   They want to have a look back at Isanbul/Athens and see what support really is.  There again, no matter how much they watched our spectacle, they wouldn't learn a thing because real support comes from within the heart, its called love and passion for your club/team  ;)   
      LFC9
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,277 posts | 22 
      Reply #19: May 23, 2008 08:45:01 pm
      This is a F***ing atomesphere
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #20: May 23, 2008 08:50:13 pm

What are you talking about we had 9 years to save up for the game? Well I didn't have the incredible foresight that you seem to have because I don't actually think that any fans KNEW when we'd reach the final again. I have always known from coming on here that the only true football fans are Liverpool fans, well that's the thing I'm always being told...

When we were in the second division we still got bigger crowds than you, Football fans?....My f***ing arse......

I've applied for tickets before and not got one and then found the tickets on ebay for a vastly inflated price, we get shafted, you get shafted but the difference is that you are a self righteous know all who sees every reason to pour scorn on a football fan because he wasn't in Moscow...

There were 50,000 reds in the crowd and loads more in the streets in Barcelona, so you went to Athens, big deal, that ain't too far but Moscow is a bloody long way, Mancs aren't apparently as affluent as Scousers, I can't believe that but that what I'm thinking after reading your post....

Get your butler to run you a bath will you.............
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,362 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #21: May 23, 2008 09:01:57 pm
      You know as well as I do cantona that what tommo means by the saving up for 9 years is that your last final was 99 so why the f**k were utd fans not milling around after tickets. If Liverpool were playing a final in Baghdad the scousers would be doing there upmost to get there and get a match ticket. Im sure plenty of mancs made a great effort to get to Moscow but to not sell your full allocation is a sin and as was said 75000 every week at home games where were all them when tickets were on sale?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #22: May 23, 2008 09:08:00 pm
      Barcelona, Athens, Moscow, it doesn't matter where the final is being played. If Liverpool had been playing in bloody Timbuctoo then it would of been a sellout and thousands of fans outside as well.  ::)

Quick Reply