Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

What ever happened to ... ?

Read 194107 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: What ever happened to ... ?
      Reply #460: Jan 18, 2014 10:16:08 am
      Haven't seen HuytonRed on here in ages.

Hope he's well.

Also PD has been missing for a while.

Was thinking that myself actually. Sure they will be back around in no time
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #461: Jan 18, 2014 10:38:35 am
      If I'm right Huyton found himself employment which has taken up his free time.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,349 posts | 1622 
      Reply #462: Jan 18, 2014 10:48:30 am
      White dog sh*t, aint seen any since I was about 8 year old.

Was perfect for chalking out hop scotch grids.

The reason white dog sh*te has mainly dissapeared blood is because not a lot of people go to the butchers and feed their dogs bones especially raw lamb bones ,in fact its quite hard to get hold of bones for your dog these days ,and thats the one of the reasons people end up with hefty vet bills because their dogs teeth have gone mancy ,just a little info on the white dog sh*te scenario.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,416 posts | 3409 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #463: Jan 18, 2014 10:58:40 am
      The reason white dog sh*te has mainly dissapeared blood is because not a lot of people go to the butchers and feed their dogs bones especially raw lamb bones ,in fact its quite hard to get hold of bones for your dog these days ,and thats the one of the reasons people end up with hefty vet bills because their dogs teeth have gone mancy ,just a little info on the white dog sh*te scenario.

wow, an expert on dog sh*t...
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #464: Jan 18, 2014 11:00:53 am

If you think really hard FK, you'll be amazed how much sh*t you know. ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #465: Jan 18, 2014 11:34:26 am
      If you think really hard FK, you'll be amazed how much sh*t you know. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #466: Jan 18, 2014 01:01:59 pm

Kin L that has been a major F***ing mystery for me since I was a kid - seriously. I always thought that it was a sign the dog had a problem but you live and learn, can't tell me nothing about white dog sh*t now, on ya Andy.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #467: Jan 18, 2014 07:50:30 pm
      Kin L that has been a major f**king mystery for me since I was a kid - seriously. I always thought that it was a sign the dog had a problem but you live and learn, can't tell me nothing about white dog sh*t now, on ya Andy.

stuey  white dog sh*t saved buying chalk.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #468: Jan 18, 2014 07:59:57 pm
      stuey  white dog sh*t saved buying chalk.

White dog sh*t?? You were lucky!!!
      We had to lick rored clean with our tongues half an hour before we got up........  ;D :D  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #469: Jan 19, 2014 08:58:36 pm
      Haven't seen HuytonRed on here in ages.

Hope he's well.

Also PD has been missing for a while.

Had a drink with Huyton Red in the Sandon only a few weeks ago, he was on fine form as usual as we watched the mancs get beat against Newcastle, the pub was rocking  :D HR was standing on the chair leading the crowd ;D, and yes he's got himself a nice little job, so he's pretty busy right now.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #470: Jan 20, 2014 09:04:38 pm
      Had a drink with Huyton Red in the Sandon only a few weeks ago, he was on fine form as usual as we watched the mancs get beat against Newcastle, the pub was rocking  :D HR was standing on the chair leading the crowd ;D, and yes he's got himself a nice little job, so he's pretty busy right now.

Good to know he's doing alright. Miss his posts. Don't know him personally but he sure seems like he'd be a character to have a chat with. Doesn't pull any punches!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #471: Jan 20, 2014 09:31:56 pm
      Good to know he's doing alright. Miss his posts. Don't know him personally but he sure seems like he'd be a character to have a chat with. Doesn't pull any punches!

:boxing:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #472: Jan 21, 2014 06:42:07 pm

Your right there FL Red, but he's a top red and a great fella.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #473: Jan 26, 2014 03:22:19 pm
      Came in to mention HUYTON RED so I'm glad to see he's okay and been seen by Cas.

Sound red.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #474: May 12, 2014 03:26:59 pm
      I'm still alive just, feel like near death today!

Contract ended just before easter and no chance of it being extended due to financial constraint on company so currently looking for another job. With using a computer all day in work, honestly was just too tired to be coming on here as well  ;) but seeing as at the time, we were doing very well all the stupid superstitions come out and no one wants to be a jinx do they? I decided to wait until the season was over before I came back. To be honest, I've actually enjoyed just going the game, enjoying the ride and not over analysing everything.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #475: May 12, 2014 03:50:09 pm

Contract ended just before easter and no chance of it being extended due to financial constraint on company so currently looking for another job. With using a computer all day in work, honestly was just too tired to be coming on here as well  ;) but seeing as at the time, we were doing very well all the stupid superstitions come out and no one wants to be a jinx do they? I decided to wait until the season was over before I came back. To be honest, I've actually enjoyed just going the game, enjoying the ride and not over analysing everything.

Welcome back mate, you've been missed but you did the right thing staying away  ;)

Bummer about the job though  :(
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #476: May 12, 2014 10:35:48 pm

Hi mate. Glad you're back, hope you find time to stick around. The Forum is a better place when you're on it.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #477: May 12, 2014 11:25:47 pm
      Welcome back Pete.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #478: May 13, 2014 08:40:00 am
      Welcome back Huyton, hope you are looking after my old stamping ground in Page Moss.cheers.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #479: May 13, 2014 11:40:03 am

Hope you find the time to come back on more often mate!
      Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #480: May 13, 2014 12:34:42 pm

Ha pretty much the same reason as me . Never considered myself to be superstitious but its funny what a 24-year wait does to your way of thinking (despite not being alive for two of those years). :D   

Welcome back by the way.

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #481: Aug 18, 2014 01:28:02 pm
      Anyone that keeps in touch with Skip (Eurored) pass on my regards, would be awesome to have him back and wish him all the very best.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #482: Aug 18, 2014 09:24:27 pm
      Anyone that keeps in touch with Skip (Eurored) pass on my regards, would be awesome to have him back and wish him all the very best.

Will do Luke, Skip is staying positive and that is the main thing.

Quick Reply