Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

New ads at anfield

Read 3221 times
      maxextz
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 231 posts | -13 
      • Id like To dip my cookies in your tears.
      Re: New ads at anfield
      Reply #23: Aug 27, 2008 11:54:18 pm
      here's something i noticed at to nights game "wed night" wire mesh on the kop, like a big fence i wonder is it for keeping people off the pitch? looked strange. i seen some lad run on on sat that's maybe why. mmmm lots of new stuff happening at anfield this season including strips on the pitch. ;D
      Hyypia4
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Re: New ads at anfield
      Reply #24: Aug 28, 2008 07:56:31 am
      I guess we'll be getting a replay screen as well soon.  Mind you, I can remember back to when we were one, if not the first team to have a sponsor (Hitachi) on the shirt in the Division One days. 
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      new advertisment boards at anfiled
      Reply #25: Nov 09, 2008 11:56:17 pm
      noticed the other day against the albion, electronic boards at anfield....travesty.... i always wondered why the biggest team never had these
      but now ive saw them i think they are a bit distracting, i would like to get on the keyboard though when we are playing the mancs...and type in some jokes about rooney and pensioners.

what does everybody thinki of these, are they as new as  i think,   do they bug yeh!
      Timi
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 608 posts |
      Re: new advertisment boards at anfiled
      Reply #26: Nov 10, 2008 12:19:15 am
      Noticed them pretty much immediately, and was wondering why it took us so long to get them in. But no they don't bug me, change is good!...

Quick Reply