Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 10th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P17 W10 D3 L4

Houllier v Benitez

Read 30041 times
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Re: Houllier v Benitez
      Reply #276: Apr 21, 2012 02:05:54 am
      Loved and still love Rafa

The man is a gent and a true red
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #277: Apr 21, 2012 01:04:57 pm
      http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/04/lfc-fans-tell-fsg-sack-dalglish-and.html?

This guy claims he carried out a poll on the whole Kenny V Raffa thing. I find his results kind of hard to believe given discussions on here and other forums.

I commented on here as Darksec (by here i mean at the linked page)

Houllier pulled us out of the doldrums and Raffa took us to the next step, well till the end, but I think that Raffa needed a break for me after that and I think whoever gets him next will benefit from him having had some time out.
      I believe if it were not for all the issues Raffa would have delivered eventually if not sooner that was ever made possible

It's RAFA!!

And please for the love of god stop leaving that pr**k's pile of F***ing sh*te site in here.

He's a tw*t of THE highest order and I still can't believe Liverpool fans actually read and digest that cu*ts opinion.

He's a gloryhunter of the worst kind.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #278: Apr 21, 2012 03:49:34 pm
      It's RAFA!!

And please for the love of god stop leaving that pr**k's pile of f**king sh*te site in here.

He's a tw*t of THE highest order and I still can't believe Liverpool fans actually read and digest that cu*ts opinion.

He's a gloryhunter of the worst kind.

Bit harsh on Rafa mate :)

Seriously I think that Kenwar just writes crap to attract hits on his site and is not a Liverpool supporter.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #279: Apr 22, 2012 11:31:39 am
      Bit harsh on Rafa mate :)

Seriously I think that Kenwar just writes crap to attract hits on his site and is not a Liverpool supporter.

First thing that's made me laugh today!
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #280: Apr 23, 2012 10:52:17 am
      Well plenty still comment. I didn't go to the site directly, usually use e-soccer site which links to all sites etc.

Kenwar is a Bristol based Manc who masquerades as a Red.

Regular, long standing posters, on this forum, will know his track record - anti-Stevie G; anti-Benitez; pro-Hicks & Gillett; pro-Hodgson; (amongst many other things).

Quite simply: he takes great pleasure in hiding behind the title "realist" by both creating and feeding any negativity amongst the Sky generation, 'want it now', Reds ''fans'. The fact is; this bottom feeder, sadly, makes a very good living of insecure, doom merchants.

The thing is, I suppose, you weren't to know fella (being as you're new to this forum and not having had the time or the will to read other threads). Stick around and 'listen'... you'll soon learn and won't be fooled again.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #281: May 23, 2012 01:45:54 pm
      Kenwar is a Bristol based Manc who masquerades as a Red.

Regular, long standing posters, on this forum, will know his track record - anti-Stevie G; anti-Benitez; pro-Hicks & Gillett; pro-Hodgson; (amongst many other things).

Quite simply: he takes great pleasure in hiding behind the title "realist" by both creating and feeding any negativity amongst the Sky generation, 'want it now', Reds ''fans'. The fact is; this bottom feeder, sadly, makes a very good living of insecure, doom merchants.

The thing is, I suppose, you weren't to know fella (being as you're new to this forum and not having had the time or the will to read other threads). Stick around and 'listen'... you'll soon learn and won't be fooled again.

Bristol eh?

I'm in Bristol aswell, any other information known about him? sounds like he's a right cock.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #282: May 23, 2012 02:19:54 pm
      Bristol eh?

I'm in Bristol aswell, any other information known about him? sounds like he's a right cock.

yeah a few lads from SOS invited him up to Liverpool even though he'd been slagging them off unmercifully regarding the old yanks without knowing what the F**k he was talking about, so they wanted to invite him up put him right on what SOS were doing, usual stuff chat about SOS, Liverpool etc, that bellend shat himself and asked could they meet somewhere more neutral!! What a shitehawk.

If you lived anywhere other than Liverpool, but supported Liverpool, why the F**k would you want to go somewhere neutral. Everyone got onto him being a crank from that moment on, so no-one should ever take the f**ker seriously.

And anyone advertising Republik of Mancunia on a Liverpool site should be set on fire.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #283: May 23, 2012 05:21:14 pm
      Kenwar -_-
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #284: May 23, 2012 05:28:15 pm

Which is an anagram for W A N * E R.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #285: May 23, 2012 05:33:04 pm
      Which is an anagram for W A N * E R.

HAhaha nice one but I actually though of C*ntwar.

Quick Reply