Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Squad Rotation!!!!

Read 1242 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Squad Rotation!!!!
      Sep 30, 2006 11:56:12 pm
      Someone shoot me...
      The linesman was bad enough today, but Rafa's CONSTANT changes dissapoint me. Its not that our players are bad its just something about it. We need to gel together, not players getting fu**ed around every 5 minutes.
      It really pissed me off, we played great against Galatasary in mid-week. Crouch should of started...
      I seriously think if we don't pull our socks up in the next few games we may aswell personnally HAND the tittle to Chelsea or Man Utd already.   :shock:
      terrone
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Squad Rotation!!!!
      Reply #1: Oct 01, 2006 11:03:01 am
      Totally agree!

I have every faith in Rafa, but what is going thruogh his head at the minute, no-one knows!

When i saw he was playing the same formation as Bolton, i thought what the f***!

I bet Big Sam was rubbing his hands with Glee, coz no team in England plays that formation better than Bolton, even though the linesman did screw us over for the first goal.

If Rafa has got some kind of divine plan, it better work and quickly. We are having a worse start to this season than we did last season, and i though that was bad enough.

I watched the game on wednesday v Galatasary, and there is no way that they should have got back into that game! Liverpool just f****** perished. They were playing the last half an hour like they were tired! Surely that shouldn't be the case with all this bollox squad rotation!!
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Squad Rotation!!!!
      Reply #2: Oct 03, 2006 06:20:32 pm
      BELIVE IN RAFA
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Squad Rotation!!!!
      Reply #3: Oct 03, 2006 06:33:58 pm
      i can actually see where rafa is coming from i dont necessarily agree with it but i do see his point.

We will be playig 60-65 games this season if all goes to plan and when it comes to the crunch he wants his best players as fresh as possible for the final stretch while hopefully the opponents are starting to tire.

At valencia he did exactly the same, the players were changed week in week out and it didnt effect the way the team played rafa is not at that stage just yet but he is getting there.

Dont forget we were'nt complaining last season when we went on that amazing run and we kept 30 clean sheets our start was not the best last season and look how we did come the end 9 points off the top admittedly chelsea had already won the league but the league table doesnt lie and that was done with changes every week.

we are only 6 points off the top now and with the game with man usa on the horizon we have to put our faith in rafa he hasnt let us down yet when it comes to trophys

Quick Reply