Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

To all international fans

Read 11789 times
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,552 posts |
      To all international fans
      Nov 23, 2008 02:33:53 am
      Was at the Fulham match and sat next to a couple of fans who come from Norway,and when i was speaking they told me they paid over £600 for 2 tickets in anfield road from a tout. Now i know it can be tempting and if your in another country may seem impossible to get tickets however there is an international phone number you can ring to get tickets at face value rather than paying some theiving scum over quadrouple the amount!

Of course its your own choice and your own money you can do whatever you like with it but if you would like to save £500 on tickets or however much some tout has told you, 0870 2202151is the number to call

:)
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Re: To all international fans
      Reply #1: Nov 24, 2008 02:57:35 pm
      Am looking at getting the tickets for the Hull City game, general sale to start tomorrow.

Just wondering - is there any difference calling up the UK number or the international hotline number ? i.e. would allocation of tickets for sale be the same ?

Am out in the Far East for now. Travelling to the UK on the 12th.

Regards.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #2: Nov 25, 2008 09:29:32 am
      Yeah your just ringing the equivalent number except because your not in the UK its different but same line
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 25, 2008 10:23:43 am
      Thanks for the explanation.

Looks like chances are very, very slim. Have been calling the international number, since 8:30 GMT,for the last 1 hour and 45 minutes, no luck. Either line was busy or got through but "all our operators are busy".

:'(

We'll try again for a while more .....
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #4: Nov 25, 2008 11:03:21 am
      I never said it would be easy, you'll get there eventually keep on trying
      gunship
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #5: Nov 25, 2008 11:22:06 am
      JACQQQ

Hang in there and keep trying. I got through just about 20 mins ago.   
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #6: Nov 25, 2008 11:37:02 am
      cool man where you sat? :)
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #7: Nov 25, 2008 11:45:28 am
      Thanks, all ... am definitely dialling and re-dialling here. Can't let the kids down.  :-[

« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2008 05:27:10 pm by jacqqq, Reason: spelling typo ! »
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #8: Nov 25, 2008 01:59:56 pm
      Gosh, it was really madness ! Only got through after 4 hours of trying and trying since the phone line opened. Started the cue at number 52 !

All-in-all, got hold of 4 tickets (yay!!!). Row 11 - pretty high up the stand, I reckon, but at least it is a dream come true for our little lad.

Once again,thanks to everyone here for their words of encouragement. Can't wait for our flight back to the UK now.

Cheers.
      gunship
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #9: Nov 25, 2008 02:18:05 pm
      Good stuff. Glad to know you got it!

I am at the Kop end, section 208. Can't quite remember the seat numbers.
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #10: Nov 25, 2008 03:25:33 pm
      Gosh, it was really madness ! Only got through after 4 hours of trying and trying since the phone line opened. Started the cue at number 52 !

All-in-all, got hold of 4 tickets (yay!!!). Row 11 - pretty high up the stand, I reckon, but at least it is a dream come true for our little lad.

Once again,thanks to everyone here for their words of encouragement. Can't wait for our flight back to the UK now.

Cheers.

Dont you feel better not having paid £300 a ticket for it?

Hope you have a great time over here and hopefully will be a good game for you to see and same to you gunship :)
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #11: Nov 25, 2008 04:34:09 pm
      Hiya again.

Once we made up our minds to go to Liverpool on this trip back to the UK, I have been trawling this site (and a couple of others) for info and tips for procurement of tickets, stadium tours and such. And I must say that I am very grateful for the wealth of info.

Never intended to resort to touts. Can't afford to pay that kind of dosh for one single ticket from a tout, least of all 4 !! We missed the dateline for the speciall allocation of tickets for members of the international supporters club (have to submit in request 2 months before match). Hence, the general sale was our only hope. And so, after almost 4 hours with the phone glued to my ears, yes, it is worth it !

I'm a tad apprehensive though about my phone bill for this month .....

Thanks for the good wishes, BS2008, but I won't be going to the match. Hubby will be bringing the boys. My Christmas treat.  ;D

Must go and analyse a stadium plan now for an idea of the seating. Hope the little ones will get a decent view.

Cheers to you too, gunship.
      « Last Edit: Nov 25, 2008 04:56:16 pm by jacqqq »
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #12: Nov 25, 2008 05:06:18 pm
      oh i see awesome, dont be a stranger come back and let us know if they enjoyed it and that, always a great experience and Hull are a good side so hoping its a 3 pointer!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Nov 25, 2008 06:06:42 pm

Must go and analyse a stadium plan now for an idea of the seating. Hope the little ones will get a decent view.

Hope your hubby and boys have a great time at Anfield and the boys have a good win.

Hope this seating plan helps.

Cheers.

jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #14: Nov 25, 2008 06:26:35 pm
      Cheers for that. Problem now is trying to decipher my illegible scribble of the seating booked. Ummm, Annie Road, row 11, seats 140 something.

Never mind, I won't fret over the seating. Most important thing is that we got the tickets.

Our 8 year old is a HUGE Red fan. He would kiss the ground if you let him get away with it so I must remind him that he can't do it on match day with the crowd milling about !!! He'll get his chance on the stadium tour the next day.  :laugh:

Once again, thanks to all - for the generous sharing of info here, there and everywhere else in this forum ... and for the words of encouragement when I was trying deperately to get through the phone line (!!) :hug:. Hummph, maybe I should have gotten myself a ticket to the game !  :scarf:

Have a fab rest of the week, guys.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,847 posts | 6788 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15: Nov 25, 2008 11:29:52 pm

Our 8 year old is a HUGE Red fan. He would kiss the ground if you let him get away with it so I must remind him that he can't do it on match day with the crowd milling about !!! He'll get his chance on the stadium tour the next day.  :laugh:

jacqqq, glad you got tickets sorted for your family. I just want to mention one thing about the Stadium tour. I just did it last month and I was soooooooooo excited, walking through the rooms, touching the TIA sign, then walking up the tunnel out towards the ground and then it happened.

I know you might ave only been jesting about your 8 year old kissing the ground but I was definitely serious about doing it. I asked the tour guide if I could and he said NO >:( ...anyone who even touches the grass will have their Stadium tour cancelled and be asked to leave and the tour group would have to leave as well. :f_steam:   Was so gutted. I understand not wanting us to walk on the ground fair enough, but I just wanted to kiss the ground from the sidelines.

Having said that though, I'm 37, hopefully they might be a bit more lenient towards an 8 year old. Good luck to  your hubby and lads, I'm sure they will still have the time of their lives.....apart from that one thing, it truly was a wonderful and unforgettable experience.

gunship
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #16: Nov 26, 2008 02:51:06 am
      Hi Jacqqq,

Good to hear that the family is excited about it. I am too. It is my first time to watch a match at Anfield. I even managed to get a friend who resides in London (a Reds fan as well) to make the trip up north with me.

I am also on the Stadium tour on 14th. I believe i am on the 10am tour. Maybe I will see you people.

All the best and enjoy your trip and day out at the match.

YNWA!
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #17: Nov 26, 2008 05:25:02 am
      Aussiered ---> Crikey ! Thanks for the warning ! No, I wasn't joking about the little lad wanting to do that. So, a serious talk with him is due before Anfield.  Hey, but you sound as if you've had a blast of a time there - minus the puckering up !!

Gunship ---> Booked for the 12 noon tour. Did the booking of the stadium tour much earlier as we reckon, at least with a confirmed Anfield tour, the kids would not be too devastated if we were to be unable to get our hands on match tix. So, yesterday's effort was a BIG BONUS !

We should be there 15-20 minutes earlier to collect the tix. If you hang around for an hour after the tour to do the museum and LFC shop, we might bump into each other's group. A group of six, us. 3 adults and 3 very happy but well-behaved kids. Feel free to walk up to us to say hi if you were to spot us. We'll be driving over to the Lake District later on in the afternoon. BTW, when are you travelling to the UK ?

Cheers all.
      Tixo
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #18: Jan 16, 2009 08:37:50 am
      I'm from Norway myself, and it's hard getting tickets. The biggest problems is to combine the purchase of both airline and match tickets. Since airlinetickets are much cheaper when bought some time in advance, you can not book a flight without knowing you have a match ticket. The cheapest ticket i've found with exception of liverpoolfc.tv(where it is impossible to buy one :P ) is £95. Usually it is at least £170.
      My plan after a lot of research is to call the ticket office, then hope to get som cheap flights.

How long does it usually take until the tickets are sold out?
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #19: Jan 16, 2009 11:26:51 am
      depends on what match it is, normally a few hours for a weekday match longer
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #20: Jan 16, 2009 03:21:37 pm
      Tixo,

As per BigSexy original post, it can be done. Your first try should be at your local Supporters Club. I've been told that each international branch (e.g. Norway) may apply up to 50 tickets PER GAME. Normally, you'll have to send in your application for tickets to your local Supporters Club at least 2 months beforehand. For more info on Norway's Liverpool Supporters Club (obtained from liverpooltv site):

TORE HANSEN
      POSTBOKS 43
      FARSUND
      N-4551
      NORWAY
      Tel: +47 40 40 33 98
      E-mail: tore@liverpool.no
      WWW: www.liverpool.no

If Plan A doesn't pan out, flex your fingers and wait for the General Sales of the tickets - usually 3 weeks prior to match. That's what we did. As we are living out in the Far East, with the 8 hours time difference, we didn't have to take a day off work to spend next to the phone to press the re-dial button !!! It was kind of tough - took us more than 4 hours to finally get through - spent just over 20 quid on long distance phone bills for that one day. But in the end, it was worth the while. Altogether, 110 quid + for 4 tickets to the Hull game in December.

I know it's kind of the chicken-and-egg scenario with your predicament of securing cheap air tickets or match tickets first. Aim for non-Category A weekday matches, you might stand a better chance like us.

Good luck.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,675 posts | 6968 
      Reply #21: Jan 16, 2009 03:36:52 pm
      Maybe they should set up an international branch in Liverpool.

You know, give some of us a chance to get some tickets.
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #22: Jan 16, 2009 03:55:18 pm
       ;D

A bit late as LFC put a caveat recently : "Due to the huge demand for tickets, it is not possible to offer a ticket allocation to new branches".

Tixo : I just looked at the submission dates of our local supporters club. Don't know if they published the same on the Norwegian website. Dateline for submission and match dates for non-Cat A matches are as follows :

Aston Villa 19th January for 21st March game.
      Blackburn 9th February for 11th April game.
      Spurs 23rd March for 24th May game.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,675 posts | 6968 
      Reply #23: Jan 16, 2009 04:01:08 pm
      Thanks for helping people out jacqqq.

Good info.
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #24: Jan 16, 2009 04:11:12 pm
      JD,

In my search for match tickets recently, I have gained invaluable advice (as a lurker) and support ("don't give up, keep trying the re-dial button"!!! ;D) from LFCReds forummers. Two thumbs up to the active forummers here !!! Though I won't be on a ticket-hunt for another year or so, I would still drop by at the forum for 'pay back time'.

Cheers.
      Tixo
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #25: Jan 16, 2009 11:39:18 pm
      Thanks for all the answers.
      The Norwegian fanclub sells travels with tickets and pre-booked hotels, but that is much more expensive then it should be. If I can get the match ticket at regular price, i'm able to go, if not...

I'm going to try to call the ticket office on the day the tickets get released. With a lot of luck, I'll be at anfield before May! :D
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #26: Jan 17, 2009 03:45:07 pm
      Hi again, Tixo.

Am very surprised to hear that the Norwegian Club has this policy of 'selling' the Anfield tickets with accomodation at over-inflated prices  >:( . A random check on the other international supporters club, I see that they do the same in the Netherlands (almost 250 euros  :o ). That's unfair cos the clubs in Australia, Hong Kong, Canada, the U.S. and even South Africa go strictly by the policy of "send us your application for tickets 8-10 weeks beforehand and we'll try to get our allocation of tickets via LFC at face value".

We are in the Far East. We missed the dateline for the Hull City match application by 2 weeks. We wrote to the Club President of our local chapter who said that they can't do anything after the dateline. There was no offer of sale of tickets + hotel package at daylight robbery prices whatsoever.

Don't give up, Tixo !!! Aim for the first day, first minute of the General Phone Sale !!!! Keep your eyes peeled on this forum for talks on the first day of sale - usually 18 days before match. CREDIT CARD HOTLINE: 0844 844 0844 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 (Non UK only)

And then come back and let us know of the date you will be in Anfield !

p.s. Correction of my previous post. Aston Villa, Blackburn and Spurs are under Cat-A. My apologies !

misterbo
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Re: To all international fans and the rest of you as well
      Reply #27: Jan 28, 2009 08:33:25 pm
      Well! My first time on here. We are a family from Sweden with boys who are really into football and loves everything about PL and most of all Liverpool FC. That has sort of dragged in me and my wife as well. And here is where the ticket question comes in. It is hard to understand and really now how to go about. My wife surprised us all by buying tickets for the big match on sunday. She is that way - fast and gets things done. Most of the time the results of this is just great. But....this time she booked at something called smarthosptalitytickets.c om. After searching around and googling some on the net I'm quite sure its a scam. And they don't return our mails either. ... I don't think we will get any tickets delivered to the hotel. But of course I still hope.
      But I need a plan B! Where can we go to see the match in company of other redshirted and merry people? A friendly place where kids and teenagers are welcome. Any tips would be just great. Of cource it would be fun to soak in the atmosphere nere the Kop - but maybe there is pubs/sportbars at other locations that is nice? And by the way - what channel is the match on?
      All the best from
      Bo Carlsson, Ronnang
      I
      MsGerrard
      Reply #28: Jan 28, 2009 11:22:08 pm
      Well! My first time on here. We are a family from Sweden with boys who are really into football and loves everything about PL and most of all Liverpool FC. That has sort of dragged in me and my wife as well. And here is where the ticket question comes in. It is hard to understand and really now how to go about. My wife surprised us all by buying tickets for the big match on sunday. She is that way - fast and gets things done. Most of the time the results of this is just great. But....this time she booked at something called smarthosptalitytickets.c om. After searching around and googling some on the net I'm quite sure its a scam. And they don't return our mails either. ... I don't think we will get any tickets delivered to the hotel. But of course I still hope.
      But I need a plan B! Where can we go to see the match in company of other redshirted and merry people? A friendly place where kids and teenagers are welcome. Any tips would be just great. Of cource it would be fun to soak in the atmosphere nere the Kop - but maybe there is pubs/sportbars at other locations that is nice? And by the way - what channel is the match on?
      All the best from
      Bo Carlsson, Ronnang
      I

misterbo............I hope you get your tickets sorted for Sunday, and I hope you enjoy Liverpool and the Anfield atmosphere, make sure you get involved with the singing and cheer and shout for the lads.

If you are unsuccessful, there are several pubs around the ground most if not all with big screens that will be showing the match which will be live on Sky.

The Sandon which is literally a stones throw from Anfield at the kop end gets VERY busy but is also an excellent atmosphere.

Good Luck.
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #29: Jan 29, 2009 03:57:09 am
      I just had a look at the ticketing website you mentioned above, Bo. Whoaaaa, 175 quid for a ticket in the away stand and 275 quid for slightly better seat !!!! Scary prices there !

Hope your boys will have a fantastic time at the game. If you have time, book them in for the Anfield tour the next day too. Our little one was absolutely chuffed he got to sit on Benitez's chair at one point of the tour.  ;D
      misterbo
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #30: Jan 29, 2009 01:20:03 pm

misterbo............I hope you get your tickets sorted for Sunday, and I hope you enjoy Liverpool and the Anfield atmosphere, make sure you get involved with the singing and cheer and shout for the lads.

If you are unsuccessful, there are several pubs around the ground most if not all with big screens that will be showing the match which will be live on Sky.

The Sandon which is literally a stones throw from Anfield at the kop end gets VERY busy but is also an excellent atmosphere.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the info - are kids welcome in all of the pubs? And will they actually be able to see the screens?
      All the best
      Bo
      MsGerrard
      Reply #31: Jan 29, 2009 01:44:21 pm
      Thanks for the info - are kids welcome in all of the pubs? And will they actually be able to see the screens?
      All the best
      Bo

You will definitely be able  to see the screens, they are pretty big, kids should be alright too especially if they are teenagers.

All the best.
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #32: Feb 14, 2009 07:44:47 pm
      Maybe they should set up an international branch in Liverpool.

You know, give some of us a chance to get some tickets.

;D, we do have a international supporters club, merseyside branch, meetings are held normally the first monday of each month in the centenary stand
      idwLFC89
      • Banned

• 252 posts | 11 
      Reply #33: Feb 18, 2009 04:38:57 pm
      And I just paid $700 to see the Real Madrid game in Madrid. I'm going there totally blind, don't speak the language, don't know anyone, all I'm hoping for is a win on Tuesday
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #34: Feb 18, 2009 04:43:29 pm
      And I just paid $700 to see the Real Madrid game in Madrid. I'm going there totally blind, don't speak the language, don't know anyone, all I'm hoping for is a win on Tuesday

Thats not bad for flights, hotel and the match  ;)
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #35: Feb 18, 2009 04:51:53 pm
      Wish I could be there !!! Enjoy !
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #36: Feb 19, 2009 04:11:24 pm
      Thats not bad for flights, hotel and the match  ;)

my sarcasm detector is bleeping again ;)
      Torres_the_great
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #37: Mar 13, 2009 02:17:21 pm
      I have booked my ticket from Australia to London (24hrs) on the 30th April and just got a ticket from London up to Liverpool on the 1st of May in time for the liverpool vs newcastle game. I have read its almost impossible to get tickets to a game if you dont have a fan card or membership which I dont have either but if anyone has a couple of spare tickets please let me know it would make my holiday. Send me email if anyone has some. I have never been to Anfield but heard its amazing, go the reds...  Cheers,

p.s i called the number but no exactly sure which buttons to press to get through to the right department...
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #38: Mar 13, 2009 03:55:50 pm
      Calling the number now for the Liverpool vs Newcastle game won't work, mate. General sales only start 18 days before the match. Instructions are easy to follow if you're calling at the right time. So, you have to work out the date backwards from 2nd May (?) and drop by here regularly to check out the latest announcement.

I wouldn't say it is impossible to obtain tickets without a fan / PTS card. Just a bit of hard work. We did it in December.

Pre-book yourself an Anfield stadium tour too since you're heading that way.

Good luck.
      james08kop
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts | -2 
      Reply #39: Mar 13, 2009 04:25:29 pm
      when i phone up for tickets they start at 830am but now i start at 11am and always works 4 me.
      even when i start at 830 and i don't get on the lines till 11am anyway.
      has any other person had the same experience
      Torres_the_great
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #40: Mar 19, 2009 12:37:38 pm
      I take it the number would only be good if the tickets went on General Sale? Which is probably not the case as they will sell out before that...
      Salzano14
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts |
      Reply #41: Mar 22, 2009 06:05:44 am
      I have a couple questions for you all -

I will be traveling to London at the end of May, and lo and behold, Liverpool will be at home on the 24th, while we are in the country!

I'm taking my girlfriend, and it will be just the two of us. We are certainly planning on going to Liverpool for the day on the 24th, and we'd like to get tickets to the match against Tottenham.

I have two questions:

1) What is a reasonable price to expect for rail from London to Liverpool for that day, and what would be my best option for getting rail tickets? and...

2) Exactly how good a chance do I have of getting tickets to the match if I call in at the earliest I am able, which appears to be the first day of the general sale?

Thanks for your help!

EDIT: After doing some searching, it looks like the cheapest rail fares aren't even on sale yet. A couple weeks from now, I guess advance fares go on sale for Virgin Trains, for example. I'm still wondering about what the chances of the ticket sale for the Tottenham match going to a general sale. I don't know how often these games sell out beforehand.
      « Last Edit: Mar 22, 2009 06:45:02 am by Salzano14 »
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #42: Mar 24, 2009 10:19:55 am
      you will have to call the ticket line at 8:30 UK time on the day of the general sale, and just keep re-dialling, as it will constantly tell you all lines are busy and cut you off.  don't give up, just keep re-dialling.  you should get through eventually, but it could take a couple of hours.

the tickets will sell out on that day, so make sure you are ready on the phone!!

good luck!
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #43: Mar 24, 2009 01:51:53 pm
      Agree with Redprint there.

Just keep dialling from the word 'go'. Be prepared to try and try again for more than a couple of hours. I spent just over 4 hours  ;D and got my share of tickets from 8,000 miles away .....
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #44: Jun 29, 2009 01:43:18 pm
      I wonder if all LFC fan clubs are like the swedish branch, in ripping off there members charging a £100 a piece for tickets in the Kop or Centenary stand:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.liverpoolfc.nu/&ei=35ZISvSbAsTA-Qb1nNHFCA&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DLiverpool%2BSweden%2BSupporters%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG
      jacqqq
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #45: Jun 29, 2009 04:25:53 pm
      Not in the Far East. We pay the face value of the tickets. Have to apply 2 months in advance.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #46: Jun 29, 2009 06:18:31 pm
      The biggest problem I found is that the tickets dont go on sale until a few weeks before each match and since I dont have a Fancard or Eticket its extremely difficult to make long term plans.. I wanted to catch a match in March or April and I can make hotel and plane reservations but I might not get tickets.  Depending on the airline too,  If I dont get tickets I would also not be able to refund my plane ticket.

I would go Insane if I came all the way from the States and missed out on a match because I couldn't get tickets.

I emailed LFC the ticket office and Customer Relations and advised them I would like to be able to buy tickets for a match in March or April, however they have not replied back as of yet.

I certainly dont want to pay an extra 500 bucks but my options are limited.  I was thinking of going through a travel agency or one of those EPL packages where it includes tix,plane,hotel etc.. Some of them dont guarantee good seating and their is also possibility of sitting in the Away seats.  If I go to Anfield, the last place I want to sit is the away section.  If I make the trip I am damn well gonna cheer for Liverpool.
      TNAwrestling
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts |
      • Cross The Line
      Reply #47: Jul 06, 2009 03:35:18 pm

thats illegal that, they have to sell at face value to its members

Quick Reply