Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 13th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

This is what happened to the smartest linesman in EPL

Read 3197 times
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 846 posts | 31 
      Oct 05, 2006 11:23:42 pm
      http://www.aloadofw**k.com/article.php?id=13527

Doesn't do us much justice though, we still lost.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #1: Oct 06, 2006 11:31:11 am
      Your right, this doesnt help us now. what a w**ker
      Boot
      • Forum Ian St John

• 438 posts |
      Reply #2: Oct 06, 2006 02:20:52 pm
      I feel this is fair.  I don't liking blaming refs/linesmen as I feel all the decisions even themselves out eventually.

Even though the decision was wrong and put us under pressure, we still had an hour to score, which we could not do.  That wasn't the refs/linesmen fault.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Oct 06, 2006 02:29:49 pm
      What a w**ker, never the less. Whats with all this F***ing head gear sh*t? These Microphones seem to have an effect on the game, but clearly who has seen the difference in desicions? I have not.
      The FA have taken a step back. Other than moving in the right direction. Why can't they have a special video system down at the dug outs so desicions can be judged by a replay? Even a thick tw*t like me figured that one out.

GET IT SORTED FA  :evil:
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Reply #4: Oct 06, 2006 04:38:19 pm
      wat a idiot i h8 him
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #5: Oct 06, 2006 05:52:16 pm
      i doesnt do us much use now but at least something has been done a couple of seasons ago uriah rennie got relegated if you like to a lower division coz he was so crap he isnt much better now mind but he did get sent down.

Even though now refs and linesman know that a really poor decision could cost them their prem league status i doubt very much that the standard of refereeing will improve.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Oct 06, 2006 07:39:55 pm
      Quote from: "Boot"
      I feel this is fair.  I don't liking blaming refs/linesmen as I feel all the decisions even themselves out eventually.

Even though the decision was wrong and put us under pressure, we still had an hour to score, which we could not do.  That wasn't the refs/linesmen fault.

If they hadn't of scored from the free kick that was awarded for pepe's "handball"  the game could of gone either way........it changed the course of the game.
      OhNo
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #7: Oct 06, 2006 07:47:33 pm
      I was watching the game and when i saw Bolton get awarded a free kick right there i thought "oh boy they will score now" and i was right :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Plus he gave a lot of offside desisions against us when Bellamy/Kuyt were onside most of the time
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Oct 06, 2006 07:50:43 pm
      Quote from: "OhNo"
      I was watching the game and when i saw Bolton get awarded a free kick right there i thought "oh boy they will score now" and i was right :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Plus he gave a lot of offside desisions against us when Bellamy/Kuyt were onside most of the time

We need video refs like they do in Super League, it wouldn't affect the pace of the game, after all, the game gets stopped for the ref to make his decision anyway, so lets get it right the first time and stop costing clubs valuable points    :roll:
      Brighty 7
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Reply #9: Oct 06, 2006 08:20:04 pm
      reina still should of saved the free kick and ive lost confidence in him

i would prefer scotty carson between de sticks next season
      stev_17
      • Forum David Johnson

• 224 posts |
      Reply #10: Oct 06, 2006 10:19:29 pm
      Quote from: "OhNo"

i had the same feeling that he was gonna score.. especially how speed followed everton as a kid.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,908 posts | 6832 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #11: Oct 06, 2006 10:48:54 pm
      he's a w**ker...he should be relegated to the Turkish League!!!!
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #12: Oct 06, 2006 11:35:02 pm
      told ya!! was I right or was I F***ing right huh huh huh the man is a dickhead and come to think of it so was the other f**ker on the other side ruling 3 offsides that werent. Fat sam gave a bung I tell ya.
      Boot
      • Forum Ian St John

• 438 posts |
      Reply #13: Oct 09, 2006 04:44:34 pm
      Quote from: smigger15
      Quote from: Boot

If they hadn't of scored from the free kick that was awarded for pepe's "handball"  the game could of gone either way........it changed the course of the game.

So we are not a good enough team, that when we let in a freak goal, we can't come back.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #14: Oct 09, 2006 06:05:14 pm
      Quote from: "smigger15"

So we are not a good enough team, that when we let in a freak goal, we can't come back.

What do you mean, we can't come back ??  CL Final ???.............. :roll:   Of course we can, but sometimes the concentration goes when the free kick is not justified, Pepe was still fuming about the fact it had been awarded !!   I know its not excusable but unfortunately it happens   :cry:

Quick Reply