Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Match of the Day

Read 208446 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Re: Match of the Day
      Reply #1518: Nov 27, 2016 12:56:39 am
      Has Phil Neville done anything good in football to merit an opinion?

edit: Just forgot he was part of the Clusterfuck of a Disaster that was Moyes era at Man Utd. Oh and the clusterfuck that was Everton. That's how irrelevant he is.

You forgot Valencia, and these idiots still get a gig as a pundit.................. ..holy sh*t.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #1519: Nov 27, 2016 10:42:43 pm
      Didn't see any of the manc game today just followed it online so I'm really looking forward to have another good laugh at their expense  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #1520: Dec 11, 2016 10:59:08 pm
      Did Phil Neville seriously just tell Karius to shut up just because he fired back at his c**t manc brother? F**k's sake if that's what you are thinking about when analysing a game and a player, what are you even doing there? Poor by him bringing that up again, really poor. You're supposed to analyse a game and comment on situations, not protect your rat manc brother because he was offended. How old is he? 10? Cry me a river F***ing crybaby.

There's also nothing I hate more than pundits (most of the time former outfield players) commenting on errors by goalkeepers. You know f**k all about it, don't act like you do. Talking about 'poor' footwork and whatever. If anyone should comment on goalkeeping errors, at least let it be a former goalkeeper who knows what he's talking about.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1521: Dec 11, 2016 11:52:09 pm
      Still struggling to see the point of Phil Neville. Player, coach, pundit - just F***ing pointless.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1522: Dec 12, 2016 05:20:55 pm
      Still struggling to see the point of Phil Neville. Player, coach, pundit - just f**king pointless.

Just a much shi**er version of his brother throughout his career it seems.

For his sake I hope he never goes into management, judging how Gary got on he would be making all the wrong kind of records.

Also - telling Karius to shut up. Just smacks of bitterness, Karius will know more about goalkeeping than those two f**king idiots ever will.

Manc cu*ts!!!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1523: Dec 12, 2016 05:28:42 pm
      Just a much shi**er version of his brother throughout his career it seems.

For his sake I hope he never goes into management, judging how Gary got on he would be making all the wrong kind of records.

Also - telling Karius to shut up. Just smacks of bitterness, Karius will know more about goalkeeping than those two f**king idiots ever will.

Manc cu*ts!!!

He needs a bib to clean up all the sh*t that dribbles out of his mouth the gormless simpleton that he is.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1524: Dec 12, 2016 06:29:45 pm
      Still struggling to see the point of Phil Neville. Player, coach, pundit - just f**king pointless.

A joke how he's on the bandwagon of that Class of 92. The only players that made it from that era were, Scholes, Becks and G.Neville, rest were average or crap, don't get why they associate P.Neville with them, absolute sh*t player at best.
      Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1525: Dec 13, 2016 03:05:24 pm
      The Neville or the Ne ville brothers have surely lost credibility. The Spanish debarkle exposed them.

This is the problem with Sky and MOTD. The pundits rattle away without any checks so a kind of "I'm always right disproportionate mentality" takes over.

Put them into the real world and expose them to reality of management and they can't understand why they get stuff wrong. It could just be that in real management you have to make decisions at the 'coal face'......not an hour after the match,  in the studio.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,251 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1526: Dec 15, 2016 02:01:05 pm
      Just wonder why we were on 1st last night? I suspect it was only for Neville to say that he, in his opinion, was right?
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1527: Dec 15, 2016 02:12:01 pm
      Just wonder why we were on 1st last night? I suspect it was only for Neville to say that he, in his opinion, was right?

Never watch it these days but apparently he called Ibrahimovic world class to which Shearer challenged and said no he's not, he was world class. To which moron features replies 'was world class, is world class. It's the same thing'.

Ermm no it isn't soft bollocks.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1528: Jan 01, 2017 11:17:14 pm
      Lawro seems even more miserable than ever tonight and Upson is boring as hell.

Thanks a lot MOTD. First chance I've had to watch a bit of football over the holidays and I have these two on.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1529: Jan 01, 2017 11:25:57 pm
      Lawro seems even more miserable than ever tonight and Upson is boring as hell.

Thanks a lot MOTD. First chance I've had to watch a bit of football over the holidays and I have these two on.

I'm not sure he's on MOTD but speaking of commentators, tell you who pisses me off the most. It's that Jim Beglin bloke. Does this bloke remember he used to play for Liverpool? They way he is so biased towards other teams playing against us, makes me sick.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1530: Jan 02, 2017 01:18:28 pm
      I'm not sure he's on MOTD but speaking of commentators, tell you who pisses me off the most. It's that Jim Beglin bloke. Does this bloke remember he used to play for Liverpool? They way he is so biased towards other teams playing against us, makes me sick.
      Used to be co commentator on the footie in the U.K on ITV but works for BT sport & NBC I believe & yeah he does my head in also.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #1531: Jan 04, 2017 01:08:22 pm
      Martin Keown summing up after the 2.2 at Sunderland "Liverpool are now 8 points behind Chelsea now" no we're not you f***in blurt😡 Sort your facts out Plug!!
      paulow63
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 648 posts | 83 
      Reply #1532: Jan 14, 2017 11:24:52 pm
      Andy Carroll flying volley, I tip my hat
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1533: Nov 05, 2017 01:09:03 am
      I see Meat Loaf has made his first appearance this season on Match of the Day.

MsGerrard
      Reply #1534: Nov 05, 2017 02:25:50 pm
      ^^^ ha ha ha, fabulous FMS
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1535: Nov 05, 2017 02:31:12 pm

Like a tw*t out of hell...
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1536: Nov 05, 2017 06:27:09 pm

Cos he would do anything for cash.........
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #1537: Dec 15, 2017 02:41:11 pm
      So I just watched MOTD.

Did anyone see the contact from Martial on Smith right before Lukaku's goal?

Shearer's comment: Adam Smith's moaning about a foul, there's no way that's a freekick, the referee gets that right.

There's 10 times more contact in that compared to Lovren who just put his hand up and didn't even push Calvert-Lewin. Yet that was a penalty in Shearer's opinion?

F**k right off you complete and utter c**t. It's bad enough that referees lack consistency in their decision making, but for a pundit to so blatantly judge situations like that completely different is beyond me.

Wether a foul happens inside or outside the box is (or at least it should be) irrelevant.

« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2017 05:16:39 pm by Danzel »
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #1538: Dec 15, 2017 04:58:38 pm
      So I just watched MOTD.

Did anyone see the contact from Martial on Smith right before Lukaku's goal?

Shearer's comment: Adam Smith's moaning about a foul, there's no way that's a freekick, the referee gets that right.

There's 10 times more contact in that compared to Lovren who just put his hand up and didn't even push Calvert-Lewin. Yet that was a penalty in Shearer's opinion?

F**k right off you complete and utter c**t. It's bad enough that referees lack consistency in their decision making, but for a pundit to so blatantly judge situations like that completely different is beyond me.

Wether a foul happens inside our outside the box is (or at least it should be) irrelevant.

Shearer is a proper c**t all right, but he's just one of many.
      It's like they get together to pursue a narrative (and often invent one) instead of just commenting on the game.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1539: Jan 06, 2018 01:47:28 am
      Alan Shearer being a right proper c**t (again) but at least there's comedy to his cuntishness when attempting to push Peter Reid over to prove his opinion.

Shearer: 'You see when I push Peter...he doesn't just fall over'

Lineker: 'Well yeah that's because he's sitting down'.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1540: Oct 06, 2018 10:58:41 pm
      I'm amazed Jon Moss passes any fitness test for refs.

Quick Reply