Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

New Years Resolutions

Read 6023 times
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Re: New Years Resolutions
      Reply #46: Dec 30, 2008 11:54:08 pm
      My new year's resolution for 2009 will be to look after my body more and take things more cautiously to create less stress.  Got a ipod and an exercise wheel for xmas oh yea and a smoothie maker too! watch this space.  :)
      graham135uk
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 797 posts | 27 
      • “Liverpool are magic. Everton are tragic.”
      Reply #47: Dec 31, 2008 07:08:27 am
      I have had the same New Year Resolution, for years now.

I smoke my pipe, and I like it, so not giving that up ( I like a good puff ).
      I'm not over weight, and still a little fit, so OK there. ( but I do like my bacon butties ).

So that brings me to the New Year Resolution I have had for years.
      I do like my malt whiskey, so I try and drink as many differant ones I can, some I like, some I don't, been doing it for 5 years now, the only draw back is, I forget which ones I like, so I have to start all over again, ( Its hard work, but I don't mind ).

What ever your New Year Resolution is, have lots of fun with it, because I will.
       :ernaehrung004:

This was mine last year, and I'm sorry to say I failed badly, I could and should have tryed a lot more malt whiskeys.

BUT, I will do my very best to put that right in 2009, and I will be starting tonight.

No matter where you are, have a good and safe night.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #48: Dec 31, 2008 08:54:29 am
      My new year's resolution for 2009 will be to look after my body more and take things more cautiously to create less stress.  Got a ipod and an exercise wheel for xmas oh yea and a smoothie maker too! watch this space.  :)

Same for me AJ, going back to Weight Watchers on Monday, to get my figure back  ;) :D   gonna do more exercise, create less stress and I bought myself a smoothie maker as well, so will be experimenting with them next week !!  ;D

Anyway, all the very best to everyone on this forum, its been a pleasure talking to and meeting a few of you in 2008.

Let's make 2009 our best year yet,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #49: Dec 31, 2008 10:32:26 am
      Decided not to do one this year, as they only last a few days before i fall off the rails.
      So if i don't think of one perhaps i will end up doing one without thinking if you know what i mean?
      Anyway Happy New Year.
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #50: Jan 03, 2009 09:37:14 pm

It's true, that's what I'm gonna do... and hopefully get on the Forum a bit more. The fitness thread will be revived to it's former glory if I can get round to sharing some of my exploits with you! I have (quite) a few races planned for 2009 and my trusty camera will come along for the ride...

This is going to be a special year... life's what you make it! ;)
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #51: Jan 03, 2009 09:53:57 pm

This is going to be a special year... life's what you make it! ;)

Very true Andy!

I would like to wish a Happy New year to all members of LFC Reds, 2009 proves to be a great year for the club and this experience is made even more exciting by sharing views with some of the worlds greatest, most knowledgeable fans.

So let me raise a glass to Liverpool Football Club, the fans and everyone else associated with it  CHEERS! :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004:
      red kop
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | -8 
      Reply #52: Jan 03, 2009 10:06:51 pm
      A new years resolution for all l.f.c supporters we are going to be confident positive and 150% behind rafa and the team no more negativity just steam rolling ahead full throttle .y.w.n.w.a. long live the mighty reds . l.f.c for life , hold your heads up high
      Premchat
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #53: Jan 04, 2009 01:46:25 pm
      get a season ticket for next year!!!!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #54: Jan 04, 2009 02:47:08 pm
      get a season ticket for next year!!!!!

Who do you support ?  Not likely to get one for Anfield unless you got another 15 years to wait  ;)

Quick Reply