Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Fat Harry in little dig at Reds

Read 7367 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 40,522 posts | 8685 
      Fat Harry in little dig at Reds
      Jan 06, 2009 04:33:05 am
      From today's "Australian" newspaper:

"Liverpool fans don't compare at all to Galatasaray fans," Kewell says. "The fans are the most dedicated I have seen.

"We were at a game last year in Germany and there were 62,000 fans, but 40,000 of them were our fans. They travel all over Europe to watch us play. They are totally fanatical and the team love the support."

He continues, "They are nice and polite people and know how to handle you. It's a nice change."

Just seen this on RAOTL, if any of our Aussie Reds could confirm this please?

And someone point out to the fat beaut that there is a lot of turks living in Germany.

I know he was on the pitch in the Attaturk, but correct me, How many Reds were in Turkey that night?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Re: Fat Harry in little dig at Reds
      Reply #1: Jan 06, 2009 04:37:12 am
      So despite being known as the "best fans in the world" we're not even tipping the scale compared to Galatasaray fans?

Get out of it, Kewell. You were always in your sick bed, you'd never know anyway.

I'd say you spent a total of 51 minutes actually inside Anfield.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #2: Jan 06, 2009 05:42:48 am
      Forget this guy. When he first came, he was like a bargain. He didn't do much for Liverpool.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #3: Jan 06, 2009 07:21:06 am
       If Harry Kewell had a decent bone in his body he would hand back 90% of the money he got from L.F.C. for the time he spent out of the game while on our books.I wonder if this is a wind up  as he cannot have any complaints about the way he was treated by the club and fans while he was at Anfield. :f_steam:
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #4: Jan 06, 2009 07:45:18 am
      That's Harry isn't it!
      I would expect anymore than piss & vinegar from this particular individual.
      I wonder if he will still be so vocal when Galatasaray fans get tied of his excuses!
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #5: Jan 06, 2009 07:49:28 am
      He's probably just trying to get into the good books with Galatasaray fans. He's gonna need them to be as supportive as possible when he's on the physio table.
      garlo
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 518 posts |
      Reply #6: Jan 06, 2009 08:55:11 am
      Typical Harry the aussie papers make him feel like god, like they now do for Tim Cahill. What they used to do when Harry played for us was blow him up every game. He would have 1 pass in the build up to a goal and it would be one of 10 passes and they would headline the newspapers "Kewell's decisive pass wins Liverpool the game" and the same for Cahill, Emerton and Neil and every other aussie that plays footy abroad.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #7: Jan 06, 2009 09:15:49 am
      I've watched Turkish fans travel but 40,000 at an away game, wipe the rose tinted eye's of yours Harry and look around you, you don't mention the game or when it took place or perhaps you cant because it's come from some one who heard it of some one who swears it's the truth.

Poor Harry must have bumped into some Leeds fans. I love the Turkish fans because they remind me of us before the all seater stadium's came but to have a dig at your old team because you were not up for battle really sucks and one more thing it was you who let you down and not the supporters or club...
      Milestone
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 132 posts |
      • Liverpool FC - The only club to watch in England
      Fans
      Reply #8: Jan 06, 2009 09:26:09 am
      Let him know that liverpool fans are the best in the entire universe.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #9: Jan 06, 2009 10:00:23 am
      Here is the full article of which you speaketh....

Harry Kewell delights in a Turkey where inner-peace comes with call to prayer

SURROUNDED by mosques and living with the constant rhythm of Islamic prayer five times a day, Harry Kewell has finally found peace, hope - and goals.

After five mostly tortured years at Liverpool, where he was dogged by injury and the derision from fans who declared him a waste of money, Kewell has started what he calls "a new chapter" in his career and life in the unlikely setting of Istanbul, a beautiful seaport in Turkey.

He spends his time wandering around the Grand Bazaar and sipping apple tea at the local cafe, delighting in the change of pace. It's a far cry from Smithfield, the working-class suburb in southwestern Sydney his family still calls home. And it is a world away from the bright lights and incessant pressure of England's Premier League.

"It was something different in moving to Turkey," Kewell, 30, says. "The people who live in Istanbul are very passionate, but this can be their worst enemy as they tend to stay in Turkey and do not go and experience other cultures.

"The thing that hit me when I moved here were the mosques. I live near one, and they are quite breathtaking. The praying is quite soothing.

"Everyone talks about the Turkish coffee and the tea here, but with dinner I just have a cappuccino. My son, though, is proving to be English, as he likes to drink tea all the time."

Many saw Kewell's off-season move to Galatasaray as taking the easy option after a succession of injuries ate away at the career of a player rated by many as the best Australia has produced.

Turkey's Super Lig is hardly the hub of European football, and clubs such as AS Roma, Spartak Moscow and England's FA Cup champion Portsmouth came knocking on Kewell's door once he was released by Liverpool.

But away from the fishbowl existence in England, where the tabloid press is constantly nipping away, Kewell has produced his best form since leaving Leeds for Liverpool in 2003.

An ankle injury and hernia operation brought him back to Sydney last month, but that has been the only setback as he scored eight goals in his first 16 games for his new club. Fans have taken him to their heart, regularly singing his name to the tune of Daddy Cool.

The Turkish league is on its winter break until January 25 and Galatasaray, which is sitting third - a point behind leaders Sivasspor and Trabzonspor - is hoping to have its prize recruit back and in form for a run at the championship.

"Liverpool fans don't compare at all to Galatasaray fans," Kewell says. "The fans are the most dedicated I have seen.

"We were at a game last year in Germany and there were 62,000 fans, but 40,000 of them were our fans. They travel all over Europe to watch us play. They are totally fanatical and the team love the support.

"There are about 70million people living in Turkey, and about 25million of them are Galatasaray fans. People will come up to you to get an autograph or just to say 'hello' and then they will leave you alone. They are nice and polite people and know how to handle you. It's a nice change."

And Kewell certainly doesn't see this a step back in his career.

"The football in Turkey is quite similar to the Premier League," he says. "It's fast and furious. There is also a lot of attacking ... if you have a good mentality, there are more opportunities to score here. We may not have the same calibre of players, but the game is highly regarded here.

"Besitkas, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray all do well in Europe, so the Super Lig definitely has a good reputation. It's hard to compare leagues.

"At the end of the day, the Premier League attracts the best players in the world. The big leagues in Europe are the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A, but I think that the Super Lig is just behind those three.

"The only area that is weak and needs to be worked on in Turkey is defence. But the league is attracting some class players (What, like you?)and the competition seems to be improving."

Next year's World Cup is also never far from his thoughts as the countdown begins, with the finals in South Africa just 521 days away. Kewell played his first game for the Socceroos as a 17-year-old in 1997 and has been in the trenches as soccer has fought for credibility and recognition in this country.

The whole nation rode the fairytale to Germany in 2006, but Kewell cautions against getting ahead of ourselves this time with a crucial qualifying match coming up against Japan in Yokohama on February 11.

"We have had a good qualifying campaign so far, but it's not over until that last game," he says. "In saying that, we need a bit of a kick up the backside. Pim (Verbeek) has been disappointed the last two games, so we need to get that right for the next qualifier.

"The squad is looking strong. There is always talk of the best squads we have had in the past, but I believe we have a really strong squad at the moment.

"It all comes down to opportunity and any of the boys are willing to step up to the challenge."

However, with three wins from three and sitting on top of the Asian group, the signs look promising as Verbeek builds on the platform carefully laid by fellow Dutchman Guus Hiddink.

Verbeek has been in control of the national team since December 2007 and has a 62 per cent winning rate.

"Pim has had a very good start with the Socceroos," Kewell says. "I guess he has learnt off the best in Guus (Hiddink). He works with a great team and hopefully we can repay his faith.

"I have gotten on well with all of the managers. Guus was strict and strong to work with, but it was a pleasure to have played underneath him."

If the Socceroos do qualify for the World Cup, they won't have the element of surprise this time. The rest of the world won't have forgotten Australia qualified for the knockout stage and only lost to eventual champion Italy after a disputed penalty kick in the dying minutes.

"No one expected us to do so well in Germany, so obviously that is going to place more pressure on us come 2010," says Kewell, who missed the loss to Italy because of gout.

"It won't be just the fans who will be watching us closely.

"I think a lot of other teams will as well."

Was never particularly fond of the useless pr**k.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #10: Jan 06, 2009 11:25:14 am
      How would Harry no how good anfield is when he was never there to experience it
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #11: Jan 06, 2009 12:56:35 pm
      Well Harry I've read with interest all you have to say.....
      and I still say good f***in riddance
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #12: Jan 06, 2009 01:06:24 pm
      What a F***ing idiot! Honestly out the door this very moment goes my signed Harry Kewell ball. Got it signed when the pr**k visited the sports store I worked at here in OZ. How F***ing dare he come out with that utter sh*te after milking the club for so much money and never givong half a per cent back in performances to warrant it. I hate this idiot and good point garlo all the players that play abroad are made Gods.

But back on topic Harry you fat gob sh*te, just you wait till you start doing what you do best again pick up injury after injury and see how nice those Turkish fans can be. You will fast find yourself flying out of Istanbul head first you ungrateful useless pr**k.
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #13: Jan 06, 2009 02:22:36 pm
      A player who could have been an absolute world beater, he had it all, but time and time again he bottled it and got injured. He is a supposed Liverpool fan aswell, so to talk bitter sh*te like this really puts me off the lad, and im sad about that because i always liked him. I hope he looks back on these comments and regrets them. NOBODY COMPAES TO LIVERPOOL FANS! We have the most passionate fans in the world, from every corner of the globe, so Harry i havent got a clue what your on about!?

Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #14: Jan 06, 2009 05:31:49 pm
      And to think he used to be my favourite player and I was shattered when he left but after reading that I think good ridance and btw galatasaray is a joke and kewell and that other reject (baros) will be lucky to qualify for the eufa cup next year.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,732 posts | 3742 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #15: Jan 06, 2009 05:36:09 pm
      F**k off Harry end of story.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #16: Jan 06, 2009 05:40:16 pm
      I'm really astonished he said those things.

Moving to Turkey's "Superliga" or whatever it's called shows the way his career's heading.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #17: Jan 06, 2009 05:44:08 pm
      who gives a flying f**k what he has to say. I think he's trying to stay in the galatasaray fans good books because we all know what they are like.

they wont be as patienced as we were with u harry u fat pox.

hope we get galatasaray in the CL next year im sure he would get a warm welcome.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #18: Jan 06, 2009 06:26:07 pm
      And welcome to Australia's bias tabloids. Harry is a superstar here, because everyone is F***ing plastic i nearly start swinging at my own mates from the sh*t that comes out of their mouth.

I saw the game he is talking about, it was a friendly match.

Also the standard of players in Turkey, horrible. They often show Kewell here when he does something "breathtaking" ( ::) ) and its like having Titus Bramble across your back 4.

They are attracting players? Its got a good reputation? Why are the best players F***ing off then? Kazim Kazim, Arda Turan etc all want to prove themselves elsewhere because Turkey is a poxxy league. They managed to bring Guiza only because of Fenerbahce's manager and now he is doing sh*t.

Harry, you keep living the dream and being portrayed as a king back home but not by me or any informed and intelligent supporter of this game. Luckily for you though, everyone here are plactic poofters who hear Harry Kewell and think, 'Oh my, he's the best'.
      bedsred
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 144 posts |
      • That's nice, that's McDermott and that's a goal
      Reply #19: Jan 06, 2009 06:44:36 pm
      When he came for only 5 million i though bargain in the Leeds fire sale, had the world at his feet.
      Trouble was he thought he'd made it, 60,000k a week, adoring fans, CL winner, FA Cup winner.
       Forgot the golden rule that you have to work even harder when you come to the mighty LFC. not sit on yer arse.
       IMO only Keegan was the only player (at Hamburg) who went on to have a half decent spell after leaving otherwise its downhill after Anfield
      Harry Who?
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #20: Jan 06, 2009 07:01:12 pm
      Does Harry live in this world?? or is he in space
        I bet there were half the stadium with turkish fans in Germany , BUT were they all travelling from Turkey. Sure Not
        does he know that there are over 10 million Turks in germany living and working there

Has mr kewel forgot how travelling fans are, He should know ,He was in istanbul and playing for 10 minutes before he was injured --as usual -
        Will he ever get a european medal with his new Turkish taem and fans  ;D
       c'mon harry be honest  FFS
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #21: Jan 06, 2009 07:22:43 pm
      How the cheeky f**ker can say that after his money grabbing here!
      I believe that we were all behind him 100% WILLING him to get better and play well.
      Everytime he was on the pitch we all gave him 100% and this is how he repays us?
      Well he can piss off now, hope he chokes on his bloody cappucino.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #22: Jan 06, 2009 07:25:05 pm
      does he know that there are over 10 million Turks in germany living and working there  

Thats the reason they held the match too, as a way to bring Turkish football to those fans who couldnt go regularly if at all. Dumb F**k.
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      Reply #23: Jan 06, 2009 07:40:19 pm
      Thats the reason they held the match too, as a way to bring Turkish football to those fans who couldnt go regularly if at all. Dumb F**k.

10 million is a low estimate, they have a similar problem as us, with illegal immigration.  I know coz I lived there for 3 years, it's all the Germans used to talk about!
      Witto
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,621 posts | 15 
      • Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Luis Suarez.
      Reply #24: Jan 06, 2009 07:56:01 pm
      No offence but Turkish fans aren't really that supportive to their teams!

He is just gutted he lost his career with Liverpool!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      Reply #25: Jan 06, 2009 08:00:27 pm
      I can't see what more Liverpool FC could have done for Harry.  They kept him long after he showed us his Darren Anderton and Luis Sahahaha impressions.
      Finally he gets back on the pitch and he does cock all.  You tell me that LFC did him a diservice and I'll show you the door.
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #26: Jan 06, 2009 08:35:34 pm
      If Harry Kewell had a decent bone in his body he would hand back 90% of the money he got from L.F.C.....

But he doesnt. Not a single one. Just weak, crispy, worn out and bitter ones ::)
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      Reply #27: Jan 06, 2009 08:36:33 pm
      But he doesnt. Not a single one. Just weak, crispy, worn out and bitter ones ::)

That have septic arthritis and gout too!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #28: Jan 07, 2009 02:02:26 am
      Harry, the 1 iota of respect I had for you has just been flushed down the toilet.  :f_steam:

F**k off c**t , stay in Turkey....it won't be long before those Turks start burning effegies of you once your injury troubles start to show the real you. And it will happen Harry, believe me....after that you'll be off to the J-League.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #29: Jan 07, 2009 02:04:07 am
      Nah not the J League Aussie rememember he is a money grabbing c**t. He will probably got to Qatar or the Emirates somewhere
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #30: Jan 07, 2009 03:24:44 am
      Of course, Dadorious..what was I thinking ???....forgot they had other leagues over there  :-\
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Reply #31: Jan 07, 2009 06:23:23 am
      For a guy we looked after for all those years getting very little in return , I find it amazing he could come out with all this pish .
      Not to say  the story  hasnt been modified a tad just to sell some papers .
      I expected a lot from Harryboy  thought he was going to be a great buy, turned out a bitter dud if you ask me .   ;)
      Naym
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #32: Jan 07, 2009 08:43:47 am
      I can't believe what this guy said. I was a big fan of his even before he came to LFC but right now he can go f**k himself for all I care. He'd better perform his arse off over there because the Turkish fans will turn on him the instant he's injured too long or f**k up too many times.

Watch out Harry, those words might just come back to haunt you sooner than you think!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #33: Jan 07, 2009 11:01:15 am
      What i find surprising is people are surprised he said this sh*t. He's a c**t, never trust an Aussie footballer.

You've got your Harry Kewell's, Lucas Neill's, Kevin Muscat's, Brett Emerton who did a bundy on Feyenoord, Viduka to Boro. The only person with a decent bone in their body is Mark Schwarzer who does charity work and that.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #34: Jan 07, 2009 11:04:43 am
      Well he never really embraced the Anfield crowd did he?  It must be dark in Doc Waller's medical room, musn't be a window in there at all, shame really.

:-\

*Cough* Backstabbingprick *cough*
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #35: Jan 07, 2009 02:28:29 pm
      What a pr**k.   :f_steam:

Plays all of 12 minutes , collects a King's ransom and then takes a dig at the greatest fans in the world.

Good riddance you F***ing cardboard cut-out.  :mad:
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #36: Jan 07, 2009 03:08:33 pm
      They are the most violent bunch of fans ever, I can remember watching the real football factory and it was about Galatasaray and another turkish league team and all they did all match was fight with police and THEIR OWN FANS!! How on earth do they represent themselves to be the best fans in the world by doing that :S.

Another thing he has failed to realise is look at the size of the stadiums over in Germany and Turkey compared to most of the English teams stadiums, they are much bigger.

If we could get 60,000 of our fans inside Anfield we would BUT the ground is obviously not that big. What a T*T he is!! :mad:
      ohcampione
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      Reply #37: Jan 07, 2009 10:04:24 pm
      He said they brought 40,000 to a 62,000 seater stadium .How is that possible ? ;D
      We would bring alot more to away games in englan and europe if there wasnt such a mad system to go throught to get tickets off the club...

Owl Harry wouldnt have seen much of our fans anyway he was inside the dressing room lying on the treatment table 90% of the time
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,380 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #38: Jan 07, 2009 10:10:13 pm
      Bugging the sh*te outta me that the lazy p**ck has got 3 pages from us about this. Could give a f**k about what he thinks, tw*t only played at Anfield for about 90 minutes all in all  :f_tongueincheek:
      Bowlesy88
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 200 posts |
      Reply #39: Jan 08, 2009 03:50:40 am
      hes such a waste of space

well hes got hepititas now, not thats its good, but i can think of less desevering ppl ;D
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #40: Jan 08, 2009 02:56:26 pm
      he's a lazy, fat, ozzie c**t, and he doesnt compare to our best ever ozzie... craig johnson

if i was on that pitch in turkey, i would have played my heart out and worshipped every touch of the ball i had..... i can still dream though, theyre good the dreams when your playing for the reds and its easy to score...... all harry ever dreamed of is this bird
      SuperSkrtel
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 387 posts |
      Reply #41: Jan 08, 2009 08:38:26 pm
      What an absolute c u next tuesday he was more than happy to take the wages that was been given to him every week and make absolutely zero impact on the team, how does he sleep at night?? In a bed made of money is my guess ;D.

Maybe we would have given you more support if you ever actually tried a leg in a game instead of waving to the bench to come off in 2 finals grow up Harry you fat spoilt p**ck
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #42: Jan 08, 2009 10:28:32 pm
      Aw jez thanks Harry. After all the money you get from this club plus the dedicated support for you from the fans, you throw it back into are face. True gentleman
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #43: Jan 09, 2009 11:37:39 am
      Would love us to arrange a friendly with Galatasaray at Anfield for next season.
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #44: Jan 09, 2009 11:57:53 am
      its funny how its always these perma-injured second rate tw*ts who come out with this sort of bo***cks, wasnt it harry who said he grew up a liverpool fan and we had the best fans in the world when he signed for us? wasnt it harry who bottled it time and time again? just because you didnt have the heart, desire and ability to make it at a truely BIG club dont turn around and suck the cocks off your new clubs fans to mask the fact that you FAILED when it really mattered, Harry Kewell you will ALWAYS walk alone, mercenary c**t
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #45: Jan 09, 2009 11:59:26 am
      Would love us to arrange a friendly with Galatasaray at Anfield for next season.

I agree crouchinho, but to be fair, Harry wont be there cos he will have a stubbed toe stopping him from playing ;D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #46: Jan 09, 2009 01:43:45 pm
      I agree crouchinho, but to be fair, Harry wont be there cos he will have a stubbed toe stopping him from playing ;D

He'd probably see more sentiment in visiting the doc's and their medical room.
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #47: Jan 10, 2009 05:02:00 pm
      The Galatasaray fans are sycophants so the lazy pr**k will get away with mediocre performances as long as he keeps this current scoring ratio.
      They will continue to blow him after he scores one past Fenerbahce.

Good riddance. He was the biggest anti-climax in many a year.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #48: Jan 12, 2009 08:03:11 pm
      To be honest it was only the fact that Liverpool supporters are more patient and optimistic than most other prem. clubs that Kewell was able to stay as long at Anfield,but it came down to taking the piss in the last season,he won't get the same patience in Turkey in fact he could end up as a patient cos them boys don't take prisoners when they get a cob on and if he takes the piss over there he's in deep sh*t.
      The Invisible Man
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts | 18 
      Reply #49: Jan 12, 2009 08:11:27 pm
      9 goals in 20 games for the Turks.

But then out with a hernia injury...
      jay_chadha
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts | -1 
      Reply #50: Jan 20, 2009 10:15:03 pm
      how will kewell know anything about anfield most of the time he was in the hospital................ ......................bi ggest bit*h ever!!!!!!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      Reply #51: Feb 08, 2009 08:41:35 pm
      I'm sure I saw today on SS News that Harry is out injured again......
      Could anyone straighten this out?
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #52: Feb 08, 2009 08:44:16 pm
      He had a hernia operation and was expected to make a return today but failed to do so.

Something on those lines.
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      Reply #53: Feb 08, 2009 08:59:43 pm
      Ah, sounds familiar.........
      vydex
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 154 posts | -5 
      Reply #54: Feb 09, 2009 07:51:02 am
      bitter very bitter should have joined Everton on load he would have been welcome there with his bitterness..

Quick Reply