Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Fat Harry in little dig at Reds

Read 7366 times
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Re: Fat Harry in little dig at Reds
      Reply #23: Jan 06, 2009 07:40:19 pm
      Thats the reason they held the match too, as a way to bring Turkish football to those fans who couldnt go regularly if at all. Dumb F**k.

10 million is a low estimate, they have a similar problem as us, with illegal immigration.  I know coz I lived there for 3 years, it's all the Germans used to talk about!
      Witto
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,621 posts | 15 
      • Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Luis Suarez.
      Reply #24: Jan 06, 2009 07:56:01 pm
      No offence but Turkish fans aren't really that supportive to their teams!

He is just gutted he lost his career with Liverpool!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      Reply #25: Jan 06, 2009 08:00:27 pm
      I can't see what more Liverpool FC could have done for Harry.  They kept him long after he showed us his Darren Anderton and Luis Sahahaha impressions.
      Finally he gets back on the pitch and he does cock all.  You tell me that LFC did him a diservice and I'll show you the door.
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #26: Jan 06, 2009 08:35:34 pm
      If Harry Kewell had a decent bone in his body he would hand back 90% of the money he got from L.F.C.....

But he doesnt. Not a single one. Just weak, crispy, worn out and bitter ones ::)
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      Reply #27: Jan 06, 2009 08:36:33 pm
      But he doesnt. Not a single one. Just weak, crispy, worn out and bitter ones ::)

That have septic arthritis and gout too!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #28: Jan 07, 2009 02:02:26 am
      Harry, the 1 iota of respect I had for you has just been flushed down the toilet.  :f_steam:

F**k off c**t , stay in Turkey....it won't be long before those Turks start burning effegies of you once your injury troubles start to show the real you. And it will happen Harry, believe me....after that you'll be off to the J-League.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #29: Jan 07, 2009 02:04:07 am
      Nah not the J League Aussie rememember he is a money grabbing c**t. He will probably got to Qatar or the Emirates somewhere
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #30: Jan 07, 2009 03:24:44 am
      Of course, Dadorious..what was I thinking ???....forgot they had other leagues over there  :-\
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Reply #31: Jan 07, 2009 06:23:23 am
      For a guy we looked after for all those years getting very little in return , I find it amazing he could come out with all this pish .
      Not to say  the story  hasnt been modified a tad just to sell some papers .
      I expected a lot from Harryboy  thought he was going to be a great buy, turned out a bitter dud if you ask me .   ;)
      Naym
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #32: Jan 07, 2009 08:43:47 am
      I can't believe what this guy said. I was a big fan of his even before he came to LFC but right now he can go f**k himself for all I care. He'd better perform his arse off over there because the Turkish fans will turn on him the instant he's injured too long or f**k up too many times.

Watch out Harry, those words might just come back to haunt you sooner than you think!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #33: Jan 07, 2009 11:01:15 am
      What i find surprising is people are surprised he said this sh*t. He's a c**t, never trust an Aussie footballer.

You've got your Harry Kewell's, Lucas Neill's, Kevin Muscat's, Brett Emerton who did a bundy on Feyenoord, Viduka to Boro. The only person with a decent bone in their body is Mark Schwarzer who does charity work and that.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #34: Jan 07, 2009 11:04:43 am
      Well he never really embraced the Anfield crowd did he?  It must be dark in Doc Waller's medical room, musn't be a window in there at all, shame really.

:-\

*Cough* Backstabbingprick *cough*
      RedStorm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,746 posts | 142 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #35: Jan 07, 2009 02:28:29 pm
      What a pr**k.   :f_steam:

Plays all of 12 minutes , collects a King's ransom and then takes a dig at the greatest fans in the world.

Good riddance you F***ing cardboard cut-out.  :mad:
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #36: Jan 07, 2009 03:08:33 pm
      They are the most violent bunch of fans ever, I can remember watching the real football factory and it was about Galatasaray and another turkish league team and all they did all match was fight with police and THEIR OWN FANS!! How on earth do they represent themselves to be the best fans in the world by doing that :S.

Another thing he has failed to realise is look at the size of the stadiums over in Germany and Turkey compared to most of the English teams stadiums, they are much bigger.

If we could get 60,000 of our fans inside Anfield we would BUT the ground is obviously not that big. What a T*T he is!! :mad:
      ohcampione
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      Reply #37: Jan 07, 2009 10:04:24 pm
      He said they brought 40,000 to a 62,000 seater stadium .How is that possible ? ;D
      We would bring alot more to away games in englan and europe if there wasnt such a mad system to go throught to get tickets off the club...

Owl Harry wouldnt have seen much of our fans anyway he was inside the dressing room lying on the treatment table 90% of the time
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,380 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #38: Jan 07, 2009 10:10:13 pm
      Bugging the sh*te outta me that the lazy p**ck has got 3 pages from us about this. Could give a f**k about what he thinks, tw*t only played at Anfield for about 90 minutes all in all  :f_tongueincheek:
      Bowlesy88
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 200 posts |
      Reply #39: Jan 08, 2009 03:50:40 am
      hes such a waste of space

well hes got hepititas now, not thats its good, but i can think of less desevering ppl ;D
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #40: Jan 08, 2009 02:56:26 pm
      he's a lazy, fat, ozzie c**t, and he doesnt compare to our best ever ozzie... craig johnson

if i was on that pitch in turkey, i would have played my heart out and worshipped every touch of the ball i had..... i can still dream though, theyre good the dreams when your playing for the reds and its easy to score...... all harry ever dreamed of is this bird
      SuperSkrtel
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 387 posts |
      Reply #41: Jan 08, 2009 08:38:26 pm
      What an absolute c u next tuesday he was more than happy to take the wages that was been given to him every week and make absolutely zero impact on the team, how does he sleep at night?? In a bed made of money is my guess ;D.

Maybe we would have given you more support if you ever actually tried a leg in a game instead of waving to the bench to come off in 2 finals grow up Harry you fat spoilt p**ck
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #42: Jan 08, 2009 10:28:32 pm
      Aw jez thanks Harry. After all the money you get from this club plus the dedicated support for you from the fans, you throw it back into are face. True gentleman
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #43: Jan 09, 2009 11:37:39 am
      Would love us to arrange a friendly with Galatasaray at Anfield for next season.
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #44: Jan 09, 2009 11:57:53 am
      its funny how its always these perma-injured second rate tw*ts who come out with this sort of bo***cks, wasnt it harry who said he grew up a liverpool fan and we had the best fans in the world when he signed for us? wasnt it harry who bottled it time and time again? just because you didnt have the heart, desire and ability to make it at a truely BIG club dont turn around and suck the cocks off your new clubs fans to mask the fact that you FAILED when it really mattered, Harry Kewell you will ALWAYS walk alone, mercenary c**t
      Bristol Scouse
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #45: Jan 09, 2009 11:59:26 am
      Would love us to arrange a friendly with Galatasaray at Anfield for next season.

I agree crouchinho, but to be fair, Harry wont be there cos he will have a stubbed toe stopping him from playing ;D

Quick Reply