Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 7th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W0 D1 L2

Harry..Harry Kewell

Read 2970 times
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 239 posts | -1 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Sep 26, 2006 10:50:00 pm
      Cant w8 until harry is fit again he says he will be ''back stronger and better than ever''

i think he will get bak in2 the 1st team st8 away wat use think boys??

and is there any news on wat date he will be back i hope its soon
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #1: Sep 26, 2006 10:52:09 pm
      I think he's a fat b***ard and I hope he does get fit soon so we can sell him in January.

The most consistent under-achiever at Anfield.
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 239 posts | -1 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #2: Sep 26, 2006 11:01:13 pm
      ;D gd to hear peopoles opinions. i thought he was good in world cup

rafa knows best im sure he will decide the best for the team  :P
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #3: Sep 26, 2006 11:07:32 pm
      Quote from: "lfc kid"
      i thought he was good in world cup

Yeah he was great for the 15 minutes he played before he got injured with 'an infection'.

The big jessie.
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #4: Sep 26, 2006 11:40:16 pm
      i have said it before and i will say it again bye bye harry kewell
      Rockstn
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #5: Sep 26, 2006 11:42:10 pm
      He needs to score and perform for us so to justify the nice BENTLEY that he drives into the treatment room everyday. :evil:
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #6: Sep 26, 2006 11:44:04 pm
      There's no place at Anfield for Kewell, he's had his chance and even when he's fit his good games are few and far between. Harry wont be back.
      spot
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Hold On!!!!
      Reply #7: Sep 27, 2006 12:06:36 am
      I have been sitting back and reading the blogs on this topic for a while now... I am from Australia and am also a huge reds fan...

I put it to you that HK is a gun player, granted injured alot and i too get frustrated when he doesnt play cause I enjoy watching him, but jesus, he is the most unlucky sportman I have even seen. He played well for us in the world cup, then only to get a unbelievably rare infection in his foot in our biggest game...in the WC he scored a good goal and played very well which is more than I can say for the likes of lampard and many other so called great players....

He has been back here in Australia last week for surgery, maybe our dr's can fix him cause the liverpool medical staff obviously cannot solve the problem so maybe you can have a shot at them while your pointing fingures... He is  quality and you only have to look at the last time Aus played Elgland and we gave u a  touch up at ellend rd a few years ago to see why...

I ask for another chance for HK, he is a star and just needs a little luck and support from the reds fans....

P.S.. Also I am going to start a partition to get rid of Zenden. That man has the worst first touch in professional football and u boys want to get rid of HK. give me a break...
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #8: Sep 27, 2006 12:16:32 am
      Okay maybe he's just unlucky with injuries.

He's obviously had 'one too many' injuries now and is never going to be the player he was at Leeds.

I think now we have Gonzalez, Aurelio, Riise, Warnock all competing for places down the left wing, and not to mention Gerrard's ability to play there that I would be very surprised if I ever saw Harry in a red shirt.

I know he's one of your countrymen and you support the reds but the fact is that many fans who go the game week in / week out think he is lazy, he doesn't take part in the 'defend as a team' strategy and if I was a betting man I would be surprised if he is still at Anfield in February.
      spot
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      half agree
      Reply #9: Sep 27, 2006 12:41:26 am
      I half agree with your comments... I think its a little optomistic to say that aurellio and warnock can cover left wing though. From what I have seen of him this year, i hope Aurelio is better at crossing a street than he is a football or hes a dead man. His crossing and passing technique is poor when he is running at pace with the ball at his feet.. Warnock, my god hes the slowest player i have even seen, i reckon i can out do him over 50 metres even after two knee recontructions and would never make anything more than a defender, drogba tough him a serious lesson when we played those tossers last week.

Gonzalaz looks ok to me, but well see, he is another guy who has had some serious injuries in his time. Even though I hate to admit it, chelsea policy of 2 players a position is a very good one. We still need HK..Also I dont think we will get the money we want for him in Jan with all the injuries.

PS Sell Zenden and save HK
      deany5550
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #10: Sep 27, 2006 02:31:19 am
      Spot......would have to agree with you mate  re everything.....Harry has been extremely unlucky with injuries.....i think the competition for the left wing position will bring the best out of HK....which would be great for LFC......and great for fellow aussies to get a chance to watch him in full action again for OZ......
      Yes.....zenden does have club feet and his first touch is terrible....
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #11: Sep 27, 2006 06:48:35 am
      guys, this is getting to be a national pride sort of thing. lets not jeapordise the support for OUR team just because one guy is injured and his replacements are apparantly not good enough to replace him.
      liverpool will NOT go down just because kewell is not available and we don't have to wait for him to return. gonzalez is a very good cover at left wing and we should see him making that position his soon. he's got the pace and the ability to score as well (mind you he's already scored 2 this season while last season kewell only scored 3). we've got riise, luis garcia, aurelio and zenden all of whom can play left so i don't think we should worry that kewell is miles away in kangaroo land.

and even if he comes back "better than ever", then so be it, competition's good for the team. what i'm trying to say here is liverpool is a massive club with many good players and we shouldn't  be worried s*it that one measly fella is injured. kewell maybe a superstar in his good days but surely still replaceable.

on warnock being slow and some forum writer being able to run faster than him after two knee reconstructions, that's just lame. i probably would love to see this person come up to liverpool for a trial and see if he impresses rafa. warnock may not be a quick left back but he's got good composure as a defender and quite a good tackler. he's a decent backup for left back, not left wing though.

we are kopites, we are Liverpool fans, famed for being the best football supporters in the world, famed for You'll Never Walk Alone. we don't let our players walk alone. give the players the support they need.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #12: Sep 27, 2006 08:19:16 am
      Have to say this, HK is a big disapointment for me even when playing in good shape, he just does not seem as sharp as what he did at Leeds and never has. In the times ive seen him play he just cant seem to get crosses in the same way he did at leeds and cant seem to get past defenders aswell.

This could be due to all the injury problems he has had and operation after operation which only weakens you no matter how much fitter you can get after it. I dont blame him for this as its rotton luck real rotton luck. I happen to like Harry as a person as he comes across quite sincere and passionate about playing for LFC, but when the luck is out its out and you all have to admit I think he has had his chance, and to be fair to the club and team he must admit its time to move on.
      If he stays however I will support him with all my heart as he wears a red shirt and his hearts in the right place.

Good luck HK get well soon.
      spot
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #13: Sep 27, 2006 08:39:56 am
      my comment regarding warnock being slow was in reference to him being  cover as a left winger not as a back. i think he will become a good back man but is not anywhere quick enough to play on the wing. As far as HK goes, lets just hope he gets fit again as with rafa's rotation policy, he would get plenty of game time
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #14: Sep 27, 2006 08:58:25 am
      Have to say I'm a big fan of Kewell, I honestly belive when he is finally sorted with his injuries he will be our 1st choice left midfielder with Mark G as back up, you can say he's not been the best since he's beem with us but GH played him on the right when it was pretty obivous he didnt want to play there then he's been 80-90% fit pretty much the rest of his time here, When he has been fully fit he been one of our best players, (againt Everton/Chelsea/Spurs just some games)

Come on Harry!!!!
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #15: Sep 27, 2006 09:29:44 am
      harry will be back to claim his place in the first team and that can only be good for us
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #16: Sep 27, 2006 09:36:40 am
      ok peace be with you spot, no harm intended. we all love liverpool that's important.
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #17: Oct 23, 2006 03:17:58 pm
      brilliiant player absoulutly fanstasstic
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,217 posts | 1646 
      Harry..Harry Kewell
      Reply #18: Oct 28, 2006 01:27:33 pm
      He's a brill player when he's 100% fit, he is just one of the unluckiest players i've ever seen. And when he is fit i would pit him as our first choice left winger.
      GET RID OF ZENDEN!!
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Re: Hold On!!!!
      Reply #19: Oct 28, 2006 02:56:28 pm
      Quote from: "spot"
      I have been sitting back and reading the blogs on this topic for a while now... I am from Australia and am also a huge reds fan...

I put it to you that HK is a gun player, granted injured alot and i too get frustrated when he doesnt play cause I enjoy watching him, but jesus, he is the most unlucky sportman I have even seen. He played well for us in the world cup, then only to get a unbelievably rare infection in his foot in our biggest game...in the WC he scored a good goal and played very well which is more than I can say for the likes of lampard and many other so called great players....

He has been back here in Australia last week for surgery, maybe our dr's can fix him cause the liverpool medical staff obviously cannot solve the problem so maybe you can have a shot at them while your pointing fingures... He is  quality and you only have to look at the last time Aus played Elgland and we gave u a  touch up at ellend rd a few years ago to see why...

I ask for another chance for HK, he is a star and just needs a little luck and support from the reds fans....

P.S.. Also I am going to start a partition to get rid of Zenden. That man has the worst first touch in professional football and u boys want to get rid of HK. give me a break...

I agree with some of that but hes hardly unlucky sportsman when he gets £4m a year 4 sitting on the terraces (or the treatment table)

Quick Reply