Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Rafa launches Fergie attack

Read 26755 times
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Re: Rafa launches Fergie attack
      Reply #184: Jan 11, 2009 07:51:01 pm
      Well done Rafa ,got them well riled at old trafford, proud of you.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #185: Jan 11, 2009 08:18:24 pm
      Sorry was just away making myself some grub, yeah Ross the way I read it I thought that.

It's all good mate!  8)

Just been sick of the slagging rafa's been getting, had to switch SSN off, when they started interviewing the inbreds coming out of OT.

I knew the press would call it a rant - but to hear reds then repeating it  :mad:
      red kop
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | -8 
      Reply #186: Jan 11, 2009 08:27:55 pm
      Scum will always be scum down in the sewer
      redtiptoe
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts |
      Reply #187: Jan 11, 2009 08:59:12 pm
      So who's feeling proud they were agreeing with fazman last night (knew there was something dodgy about him).

Couldn't be arsed saying anything cos I just knew the way I was feeling last night a certain german city would of been brought up.

I hope those that were giving Rafa a right f**king over feel even prouder, reading some of those posts last night left me ashamed.

If it hasn't escaped anyone's attention, I really think Rafa's comments have got to the mancs, and at Old Trafford this year it's f**king war

So it's time to make a choice, either back the reds or f**k off - no second measures now, it has to be complete support.

As for fergie, I hope the c**t chokes on his f**king whiskey

your so right mate. i thought rafa was spot on stating his points someone has to stand up to fergie otherwise he'll carry on walking all over the FA. One point to note today from there game was the embarassing commentary mocking Rafa's comments at every oppurtunity painting Rafa in a bad light, Rafa was reportly watching the game today and assume he has the commentary on if i was him i'd be well pissed off
      karljd
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 45 posts |
      Reply #188: Jan 11, 2009 11:05:32 pm
      hear hear lets all stand together,the whloe media summed up the anti pool bias this weeekend ,watch the papers tomorrow and read what the manc loving c..ksu..ers write about rafa and how whiskey nose has got to him fooking makes me sick to read liverpool fans slagging of our boss in an open forum when all in sudry can read it,lets all keep our private opinions to ourselves,the media are now boarding on racism with the lack of respect they are showing rafa.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #189: Jan 11, 2009 11:08:05 pm
      lets all keep our private opinions to ourselves

Not really the point of this forum.  I'd imagine people who want to keep their opinions private don't join forums, and those that do want to have a debate do?

It's interesting hearing the thoughts of other Liverpool fans IMO.  I think some are way off the mark, some people think I'm way off the mark.

You can learn a lot by listening to other people's opinions even if you don't necessarily agree with them.
      karljd
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 45 posts |
      Reply #190: Jan 11, 2009 11:32:53 pm
      Not really the point of this forum.  I'd imagine people who want to keep their opinions private don't join forums, and those that do want to have a debate do?

It's interesting hearing the thoughts of other Liverpool fans IMO.  I think some are way off the mark, some people think I'm way off the mark.

You can learn a lot by listening to other people's opinions even if you don't necessarily agree with them.
      true mate but the only thing iv'e learned over the years folowing the pool (since 74 by the way)is loyalty,and some of the opinions on here are way of the mark ffs are we not top of the league?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #191: Jan 11, 2009 11:37:34 pm
      True.  If there is one thing we have banged on and on about here it's all this booing at Anfield sh*te. 

Away from Anfield or any of their other grounds people are free to express their opinion and hopefully some people may get a little bit of a Liverpool education as well.

Anyway, back on topic and Rafa was still right to say all this about Ferguson.  The best Fergie could do in response was to say that Rafa was angry or deluded.

Can't wait for us to do them over at Old Trafford.
      redtiptoe
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts |
      Reply #192: Jan 12, 2009 12:09:01 am

Anyway, back on topic and Rafa was still right to say all this about Ferguson.  The best Fergie could do in response was to say that Rafa was angry or deluded.

Can't wait for us to do them over at Old Trafford.

JD spot on mate. Looking forward to doing them. I think Rafa caught fergie off guard with his comments and he fergie had nothing to come back except a personal insulte
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #193: Jan 12, 2009 12:49:26 am
      Rafa putting Ferguson in is place with facts probably has Ferguson trawling though every bin in Spain to use against the Gaffa but in Rafa he has more than met his match and it's he who will have to tread carefully with his mouth. Most of the football world have had a laugh over this and most back Rafa..

One thing that saddens me is the reaction of a very small band of our supporters who seem to think that Rafa shouldn't have said nothing as it will rebound on Rafa (please, stop making me laugh) Rafa proved he is not to be trifled with and he can be very calculating when responding.....
      fran_gray
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #194: Jan 12, 2009 12:53:54 am
      love how the scum think ole whiskey nose won ''the first round of mind games'' just because we had a shocker at stoke. every neutral in the country can see that ferguson hasn't got the brain-cells to respond with any class. just wish results had been a little differnent this weekend so liverpool boards wouldn't be full of gloating scum.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #195: Jan 12, 2009 01:47:20 am
      sunday express gave raffas rant a great review, and agreed with it all............
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #196: Jan 12, 2009 01:53:44 am
      most of the crap written was by anti Liverpool media,who are up fergies backside and afriad of upsetting him..
      red_kaiser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 60 
      Reply #197: Jan 12, 2009 05:22:35 am
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

now we have got a manager who can do the talking on & off the pitch.well done rafa,another golden episode of rafalution
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,886 posts | 6818 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #198: Jan 12, 2009 06:52:36 am
      most of the crap written was by anti Liverpool media,who are up fergies backside and afriad of upsetting him..

Maybe it's time for Rafa to come out and tell the truth about these rags as well, C*nts.
      red_kaiser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 60 
      Reply #199: Jan 12, 2009 08:46:49 am
      Rafa Benitez has continued his attack against Manchester United by questioning chief executive David Gill's position on the Football Association board.

Liverpool manager Benitez delivered a calculated criticism of his United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson prior to the weekend's fixtures.

Benitez claimed Ferguson was allowed to go unpunished when criticising referees, prompting the United boss to suggest the Spaniard was 'disturbed for some reason'.

But now Benitez has stepped up his row with the Premier League champions by querying the influence Gill has at the FA.

Very strange
      "They were saying we are not a threat," said Benitez in the Daily Mirror. "Now they know we are, they are starting mind games.

"But I don't think it's a mind game when you have control over everything, it's a mind game when you have the same level as the other people, then you can show you are cleverer than the others.

"But when you have control of everything and your chief executive is powerful in the FA and things like this, then that is not mind games.

"Is there a conflict of interest with David Gill at the FA?

"That is another fact. It is a fact that one person has a lot of power and control, and is on a lot of committees in the FA.

"To me that is very strange."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_4782944,00.html

This one is not over by a stretch.I am absolutely loving it.Bring it on!!!!!!!!!"Mr.Ferguson" dont know what he has gotten himself into
      red kop
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 179 posts | -8 
      Reply #200: Jan 12, 2009 09:49:03 am
      Now thats how you deal with scum send them back to the sewer facts is facts and benitez is 100% correct . hope he hangs himself sir alex scum face .
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #201: Jan 12, 2009 10:24:11 am

Click on Rafa for link to .TV

Rafa Benitez insists he has no regrets over comments he made about Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson during his weekly press conference on Friday.
      The Spaniard was speaking after Liverpool's goalless draw with Stoke, a result which keeps his side top of the Barclays Premier League.

Benitez said: "If Mr Ferguson would stop talking about Liverpool maybe it would be good. He is clearly nervous about Liverpool.

"I can tell you that a lot of people have sent a lot of messages - not to me but to my staff and a lot of people at the club - to say, 'At least one person has said something everybody wanted to say.'

"Maybe because in 20 years nobody could say these things and maybe a lot of people were thinking the same but didn't want to say.

"I have known Mr Ferguson for five years now and I think it's too early to be playing mind games. He has to think about his own team.

"I have a lot of respect for him. He is a great manager but he was talking too much about Liverpool, so clearly he has to stop.

"My concern now is to prepare the team for the next game against Everton and that's it. I always say we take things one game at a time - that is my philosophy and my idea."
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #202: Jan 12, 2009 11:34:25 am
      SSN now have Jason Cundy going on about the weekend, saying Rafa shouldn't of got involved and if he felt so strongly should write a letter to FA.

Remind me Jason what did you do as a professional footballer again?

The height of his career playing for Spurs and Ipswich.

and what is it with Sky and no-mark football analysts - Tony "I won the league with Blackburn" Gale is another one!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,043 posts | 3967 
      Reply #203: Jan 12, 2009 11:44:23 am
      Rafa Benitez has continued his attack against Manchester United by questioning chief executive David Gill's position on the Football Association board.

Liverpool manager Benitez delivered a calculated criticism of his United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson prior to the weekend's fixtures.

Benitez claimed Ferguson was allowed to go unpunished when criticising referees, prompting the United boss to suggest the Spaniard was 'disturbed for some reason'.

But now Benitez has stepped up his row with the Premier League champions by querying the influence Gill has at the FA.

Very strange
      "They were saying we are not a threat," said Benitez in the Daily Mirror. "Now they know we are, they are starting mind games.

"But I don't think it's a mind game when you have control over everything, it's a mind game when you have the same level as the other people, then you can show you are cleverer than the others.

"But when you have control of everything and your chief executive is powerful in the FA and things like this, then that is not mind games.

"Is there a conflict of interest with David Gill at the FA?

"That is another fact. It is a fact that one person has a lot of power and control, and is on a lot of committees in the FA.

"To me that is very strange."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_4782944,00.html

This one is not over by a stretch.I am absolutely loving it.Bring it on!!!!!!!!!"Mr.Ferguson" dont know what he has gotten himself into
      The situation with Gill having any connection with any body that makes decisions concerning other clubs is unbelievably unethical and would only be allowed to continue in an organisation such as the F.A.He no doubt oversees the whitewash of Sir Whiskey Nose and his outrageous behaviour and any matters benefiting manu.That this alliance continues is a mark of how corrupt and badly run the association is,they are currently reviewing Mr. Benitez's comments to establish just how they,Gill included can crucify Rafa,LFC and anyone else who dares to expose the mafia like methods they persue.
      « Last Edit: Jan 12, 2009 02:34:58 pm by stuey »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #204: Jan 12, 2009 03:14:42 pm
      Is anyone else sick of the media going on about it?

Old news.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #205: Jan 12, 2009 03:19:24 pm
      Is anyone else sick of the media going on about it?

Old news.

Not around here its not, f**king scummers coming out of the wood work
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #206: Jan 12, 2009 03:56:17 pm
      Rafa Benitez - not just our manager, but the managers' manager. ;)

Quick Reply