Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Hopeless.

Read 2635 times
      LFC_FOREVA
      • Forum Barry Venison
      • Started Topic

• 161 posts |
      Hopeless.
      Oct 22, 2006 04:23:46 pm
      The topic name sums us up. I believe we are extremley poor. I don't see how we can come out of this hole we are stuck in. The gap between us and the leaders is too much. Manchester United and Chelsea have practically wrapped the premiership up.
      I think its over.... the way its going on.... relegation could beome a worry.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Hopeless.
      Reply #1: Oct 22, 2006 04:27:15 pm
      Quote from: "LFC_FOREVA"
      The topic name sums us up. I believe we are extremley poor. I don't see how we can come out of this hole we are stuck in. The gap between us and the leaders is too much. Manchester United and Chelsea have practically wrapped the premiership up.
      I think its over.... the way its going on.... relegation could beome a worry.

Just said the same myself on the Post match thread....  :cry:
      lfc kid
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts | -1 
      Hopeless.
      Reply #2: Oct 22, 2006 05:17:10 pm
      i dont know about relegation!! but 1st and 2nd place is gone againg for another season

rafa needs to strt wining or every1 will be questioning him
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Hopeless.
      Reply #3: Oct 22, 2006 05:20:48 pm
      Just feel miserable at the moment, hope i feel better on Wednesday night at Anfield, i'm sure i will, if we lose that one i'm throwing meself in the Mersey !!    ;)
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Hopeless.
      Reply #4: Oct 22, 2006 05:31:46 pm
      all i can say is we now have 4 home games on the bounce now to try and restore a bit of confidence but our next away trip is to arsenal we gotta hope things are ok by then
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Hopeless.
      Reply #5: Oct 22, 2006 11:34:15 pm
      Hang on a minuate Chaps and Chapesses, We dont need any bodies in the Mersey just yet! We wont win the League this year but we will beat Man USA and the Blue sh*te before May and we might have another cup final to look farward to!

When Crouchy scored that header that knocked the Cockneys out of the FA cup all the ellation that you felt, they feel now but we will have our day, and they will never surpass the the most sucsessfull team in England!

5 TIMES BABY! ;)
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Hopeless.
      Reply #6: Oct 23, 2006 11:48:01 am
      yer what ever relagation i agree completely crazy horse
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Hopeless.
      Reply #7: Oct 23, 2006 05:47:52 pm
      Quote from: "Crazy Horse"
      Hang on a minuate Chaps and Chapesses, We dont need any bodies in the Mersey just yet! We wont win the League this year but we will beat Man USA and the Blue sh*te before May and we might have another cup final to look farward to!

When Crouchy scored that header that knocked the Cockneys out of the FA cup all the ellation that you felt, they feel now but we will have our day, and they will never surpass the the most sucsessfull team in England!

5 TIMES BABY! ;)

thanks for cheering me up CH, must be old age creeping up on me again !! (i'll have to tell him to buggar off !!)  ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Hopeless
      Reply #8: Oct 23, 2006 05:56:44 pm
      Can you in anyway pass that on to the players crazyhorse, cos it looks like they need reminding just as much as us fans.

The scariest thing about yesterday was the way in which the ball was given away so much, 10 yard passes going astray etc

I've decided to give wed nights game a miss, going to see the raconteurs instead at Liv uni, will be there for villa, which I think is going to be just as tough.

That run we wanna see them go on needs to start now!!
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Re: Hopeless
      Reply #9: Nov 03, 2006 01:39:53 pm
      Quote from: "HUYTON RED"

That run we wanna see them go on needs to start now!!

It has started...

a win on Saturday will really help.  Looking at the table though it won't make much difference - how the hell have the blues got a 7 goal better goal difference!

8-0 it is then!

Quick Reply