Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Sunday papers on Rafa and Keane

Read 12252 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,367 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Sunday papers on Rafa and Keane
      Reply #115: Feb 01, 2009 02:13:27 pm
      Rafa Benitez is despicable! NO ONE is bigger that LFC. He should have been sacked last season. He is riding his luck, he is in no position especially after recent results to call shot and put Liverpool under scrutiny. He is ruining our best chance at a title over stupid point scoring and politics! He is a disgrace and I am sick of this soap opera being played out. I hope the yanks sell and then a new regime bring in a new manager! Time is running out Rafa you fat spaninsh git, you havent delivered. Move on!

Im not happy with soap opera either but I think you have gone below the belt with the personal insults against Rafa. End of the day hes still the man leading our team out today. He does deserve respect
      Kopite09
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #116: Feb 01, 2009 02:33:14 pm
      Fair play.  If Rick Parry is buying £20 Million players which Benitez then has to take the sh*t for then it's only fair that he comes out and tells it how it is.

It may well unsettle the team, but I am extremely concerned that our manager is no longer choosing our signings.
      if parry went out and bought keane just makes you think what players has benitez actually went out and bought himself ?? Theres no point in me critising benitez not one of us no exactly whats happening behind the scenes you would think coming out with comments like this would put his job under pressure but reading reports today hes set to be offered a new contract its all games shankly would be sick !!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #117: Feb 01, 2009 02:35:28 pm
      Rafa Benitez is despicable! NO ONE is bigger that LFC. He should have been sacked last season. He is riding his luck, he is in no position especially after recent results to call shot and put Liverpool under scrutiny. He is ruining our best chance at a title over stupid point scoring and politics! He is a disgrace and I am sick of this soap opera being played out. I hope the yanks sell and then a new regime bring in a new manager! Time is running out Rafa you fat spaninsh git, you havent delivered. Move on!

Hmm, how do i say this? Ummm....you are a, watcha ma call it, w**ker? Yeah i think thats it.
      Paul 08
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts | -4 
      • Justice for the 96 reds
      Reply #118: Feb 01, 2009 02:39:10 pm
      I wouldn't belive a word that is put in the papers I only belive it when it's on sky sports news, I think we should just forget about all the press speculation surrounding Rafa and Robbie Keane and focus on what is important today which is beating chelsea and getting three points to put us back into the title race.We will all see what happens tonight and tomorrow sourounding transfer speculation.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #119: Feb 01, 2009 02:42:47 pm
      I wouldn't belive a word that is put in the papers I only belive it when it's on sky sports news, I think we should just forget about all the press speculation surrounding Rafa and Robbie Keane and focus on what is important today which is beating chelsea and getting three points to put us back into the title race.We will all see what happens tonight and tomorrow sourounding transfer speculation.

Sky is just as bad IMO. I trust none, period.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #120: Feb 01, 2009 02:52:34 pm
      Hmm, how do I say this? Ummm....you are a, watcha ma call it, w**ker? Yeah I think thats it.

Hahaha! So blunt, I love it.
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #121: Feb 01, 2009 02:54:59 pm
      Chats mate just listen or read yourself,''Rafa's losing our best chance at the title over point scoring,''who the hell do you think put us in with a shout in the first place. Your piece was not so much a point of view more a personal attack without any point to it.

P.S. Rafa is still calling the shots at Liverpoolfc and long may it continue
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #122: Feb 01, 2009 03:11:13 pm
      Sorry Chats mate it wasn't your piece that got me back up rather it was on Skindacer. My apologies chats....
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #123: Feb 01, 2009 03:18:22 pm

Another Manc/Blueshite, I can't even be bothered to answer.

Tit.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #124: Feb 01, 2009 03:39:03 pm

You'll be eating humble pie in two hours........
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #125: Feb 01, 2009 03:45:07 pm
      I'm hardly suprised with the ratio of gobs***e in this thread. Spanish git? So you'll happily piss off half of our squad as well? How grown up are you?

Liverpool Football Club doesn't need fans like you. Please stop bothering us and taking up seats in our stadium.
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #126: Feb 01, 2009 05:01:39 pm
      I'm hardly suprised with the ratio of gobs***e in this thread. Spanish git? So you'll happily piss off half of our squad as well? How grown up are you?

Liverpool Football Club doesn't need fans like you. Please stop bothering us and taking up seats in our stadium.

i honestly dont think he is taking up seats at anfield mate
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,264 posts | 2858 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #127: Feb 01, 2009 06:11:25 pm
      Can you hear all that cranking machinery....it's Fleet St stopping all the printing presses, Interested to see tomorrows headlines.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #128: Feb 01, 2009 06:12:32 pm
      Can you hear all that cranking machinery....it's Fleet St stopping all the printing presses, Interested to see tomorrows headlines.

MIKE RILEY HANDS LIVERPOOL THREE POINTS

Or some other bollocks.  They were lucky not to go down to 9 players to be honest.  And they produced nothing both pre and post sending off.  Terrible team.  I'm surprised they are as high as they are.
      The Invisible Man
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 352 posts | 18 
      Reply #129: Feb 01, 2009 08:34:12 pm
      How dare Rafa (or the fat Spanish git, as some tw*t said earlier in this thread) leave out Keane and have his team win the match. He did it at Newcastle and we won 5-1. Will he ever learn?
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #130: Feb 01, 2009 08:50:54 pm

er...in my mind this deserves a ban?
      fins
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts |
      Reply #131: Feb 01, 2009 08:53:30 pm

er...in my mind this deserves a ban?
      don't agree.. these forums are for opinions whether you agree or not.. a lot of opinion is being formed by the rubbish in the paers..
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,367 posts | 2880 
      Reply #132: Feb 01, 2009 08:57:14 pm
      MIKE RILEY HANDS LIVERPOOL THREE POINTS

Or some other bollocks.  They were lucky not to go down to 9 players to be honest.  And they produced nothing both pre and post sending off.  Terrible team.  I'm surprised they are as high as they are.

I thought they were better with 10 men. Riley done us against them last year a blatant Carvalho handball so f**k them
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #133: Feb 01, 2009 08:59:29 pm
      don't agree.. these forums are for opinions whether you agree or not.. a lot of opinion is being formed by the rubbish in the paers..

Tis true, a lot of people need to understand the BIG difference between what you can read and what actually happens in terms of the media.

I think we were owed this, especially after Stiles' cock up last year.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #134: Feb 01, 2009 09:03:21 pm

Oh I don't mind opinions, it's the reference to 'fat', 'Spanish' and 'git' which is wrong.

This is referring to Rafa's nationality and his physique in a derogatory way and I find it unacceptable.

fins
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts |
      Reply #135: Feb 01, 2009 09:05:34 pm
      Oh I don't mind opinions, it's the reference to 'fat', 'Spanish' and 'git' which is wrong.

This is referring to Rafa's nationality and his physique in a derogatory way and I find it unacceptable.

fair enough.. personnal attacks not right.. but these forums would be terribly oring if we had'nt a difference in opinion and a few wind up merchants
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,367 posts | 2880 
      Reply #136: Feb 01, 2009 09:09:12 pm
      In fairness Fins I started the thread and have debated with a few people about my opinion but never felt the need to attack Rafa on a personal level. Football is what were here for not to belittle a man who as I said earlier is still our manager after all. There is no need to stoop to that low level
      fins
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts |
      Reply #137: Feb 01, 2009 09:13:14 pm
      In fairness Fins I started the thread and have debated with a few people about my opinion but never felt the need to attack Rafa on a personal level. Football is what were here for not to belittle a man who as I said earlier is still our manager after all. There is no need to stoop to that low level
      agreed

Quick Reply