Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

A public service message to 'fans'

Read 23630 times
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Re: A public service message to 'fans'
      Reply #92: Feb 08, 2009 12:36:00 pm
      I hear Lucifer needs a new bi*ch :lmao:.

Maybe he should crawl under Fergusons desk he's after one as well.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #93: Feb 08, 2009 01:05:42 pm
      Sckinny for ages a lot of us thought you in league with the yanks, now I just personally think you're a tw*t.

If you're scouse, you should be disgusted with yourself, the way you carried on in the match-thread. I read it through, plus this thread and feel really embarrassed for you.

You're another Johnny Come Lately Sky fan that can't take the heat of a league campaign or are you in fact Chris Bascombe in disguise?

Why do you hate Rafa so. I can understand you're Cockney c**t of a bookmaker, or the RBS analyst w**ker or what was it Scum journo or notw journo.

The press and media f***in hate Rafa, cos he won't play their game, have you joined their side as well or are you pissed of Martin O'Neill wasn't give the job back in 2004. Cos you did state you didn't want Rafa in at the start, why is that shitbag? Me, I wanted Rafa right from the off, telling other fans about his boss Valencia team, how well he'd done to destroy the stranglehold Madrid and Barca had on the Spanish league.

2005 and 2006 further added to the legend, but the way he took on the f***in yanks and let us fans know, F**k it, the man is going to join the greats, and you will be one sad lonely man come May. How can you be happy for the Reds when you hate Rafa so?

So it's time Sckinny, to decide who's side you gonna be on, the press, media, Yanks, the tw*t coco and every other southern (chelsea, arsenal etc), manc, bluenose tw*ts who thinks he's cracking up or you going to join the scousers, who delight in shitting on these peoples dreams. Just remember when you think we're at our weakest, we're at our strongest! Just when you think we should be on our knees begging for mercy, the cry will go up, WE ARE LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB AND DON'T YOU EVER F***ing FORGET IT.

You'll Never Walk Alone - check out the words to that song sometime.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #94: Feb 08, 2009 01:09:55 pm
      Sckinny for ages a lot of us thought you in league with the yanks, now I just personally think you're a tw*t.

If you're scouse, you should be disgusted with yourself, the way you carried on in the match-thread. I read it through, plus this thread and feel really embarrassed for you.

You're another Johnny Come Lately Sky fan that can't take the heat of a league campaign or are you in fact Chris Bascombe in disguise?

Why do you hate Rafa so. I can understand you're Cockney c**t of a bookmaker, or the RBS analyst w**ker or what was it Scum journo or notw journo.

The press and media f***in hate Rafa, cos he won't play their game, have you joined their side as well or are you pissed of Martin O'Neill wasn't give the job back in 2004. Cos you did state you didn't want Rafa in at the start, why is that shitbag? Me, I wanted Rafa right from the off, telling other fans about his boss Valencia team, how well he'd done to destroy the stranglehold Madrid and Barca had on the Spanish league.

2005 and 2006 further added to the legend, but the way he took on the f***in yanks and let us fans know, f**k it, the man is going to join the greats, and you will be one sad lonely man come May. How can you be happy for the Reds when you hate Rafa so?

So it's time Sckinny, to decide who's side you gonna be on, the press, media, Yanks, the tw*t coco and every other southern (chelsea, arsenal etc), manc, bluenose tw*ts who thinks he's cracking up or you going to join the scousers, who delight in shitting on these peoples dreams. Just remember when you think we're at our weakest, we're at our strongest! Just when you think we should be on our knees begging for mercy, the cry will go up, WE ARE LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB AND DON'T YOU EVER F***ing FORGET IT.

You are my new found love mate. Very well put.
      ohcampione
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      Reply #95: Feb 08, 2009 01:43:04 pm
      I can't say but they are based in London, as am I and they know my connection to the club and my very vocal, negative opinions on the manager and they have provided my with benefits to voice MY opinions on here.

I have to say they have NOT paid me to write anything that I didn't think and they have NOT provided me with a script or guidelines.

F**king cockney tw*t who do you think you's are aye ?
      You can have a valid opinion on whether Rafa stays or goes when you spend 3/4's of your yearly salary on this team following them up and down the country and all across Europe. But you think you can just come on this forum and try turn people on Rafa you obviously have no f***in idea of our feelings for Rafa, 2 might have been 3 protests to keep him here, see them ? no. You were too busy having a meeting with this secret organisation to out Benitez and change the club probably.
      Get off this forum and don't bother even trying to do it on any other forums you low life piece of kak.

(sorry bout the rants lads but this has got right on me nerves )
      « Last Edit: Feb 08, 2009 03:18:46 pm by smigger15, Reason: numerous spelling corrections :) »
      ohcampione
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      Reply #96: Feb 08, 2009 01:51:39 pm

2005 and 2006 further added to the legend, but the way he took on the f***in yanks and let us fans know, f**k it, the man is going to join the greats, and you will be one sad lonely man come May. How can you be happy for the Reds when you hate Rafa so?

Beautiful lad, beautiful....
      albertared
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 330 posts | 11 
      Reply #97: Feb 08, 2009 05:50:21 pm
      Look..... he's a genuine fan I think. But one that doesn't like Rafa. Fair enough it's his opinion. But.... to rant about his 'mistakes' means you must also admit to his rights. And you don't do that. So thats what looses you respect at the end of the day

well, in fairness to him, that is not really how it works in a forum like this, or any debate really. a poster offers his views on something and it is up to others to refute his argument, ideally without resorting to insults and personal attacks. so i don't see that you should lose respect for someone because of their views, just disagree with him, offer your own alternative opinion, etc..
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #98: Feb 08, 2009 06:26:53 pm
      If his opinions arent based on fact then he deserves to get hammered
      shanklys best
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #99: Feb 08, 2009 06:33:31 pm
      crouchinho
         Well said mate... I cant stand all these pricks who call themselves LFC fans then go on to slag off everything the manager does and tries to do.. They havent gotta friggin clue what supporting a team/club/manager is all about..........
      Sainted_bullet
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #100: Feb 08, 2009 06:36:36 pm
      This formation suited liverpool..just if we fit in torres riera and stevie in it.....and we cant play any game without alonso he is like the backbone of our team with his newly found form
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #101: Feb 08, 2009 06:37:32 pm
      well, in fairness to him, that is not really how it works in a forum like this, or any debate really. a poster offers his views on something and it is up to others to refute his argument, ideally without resorting to insults and personal attacks. so i don't see that you should lose respect for someone because of their views, just disagree with him, offer your own alternative opinion, etc..

Read through the thread mate.  the bloke, sckinny, is obviously a wind up merchant.  He doesn't deserve anyones support on this forum.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #102: Feb 08, 2009 07:00:06 pm
      JD is this a forum or are people just allowed give there opinion when its positive, people on here shouldn't be criticising people for giving there opinion just because its different from what other people are saying, JD i bet if i went back over your posts you've made mistakes as well. I pay enough money to go over and watch Liverpool play so I think I'm entitled to my opinion. Just because its different then yours doesn't mean its wrong. I want Liverpool to win the premiership it will be the happiest day of my life, that's why i criticise when i see a mistake made because this is our best chance in 19 years.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #103: Feb 08, 2009 07:09:56 pm
      JD is this a forum or are people just allowed give there opinion when its positive, people on here shouldn't be criticising people for giving there opinion just because its different from what other people are saying, JD i bet if i went back over your posts you've made mistakes as well. I pay enough money to go over and watch Liverpool play so I think I'm entitled to my opinion. Just because its different then yours doesn't mean its wrong. I want Liverpool to win the premiership it will be the happiest day of my life, that's why i criticise when i see a mistake made because this is our best chance in 19 years.

corballyred,

People are indeed entitled to their opinion.  Constructive criticism is also valid on this forum.

Trying to use peoples ages, jobs, location and appearance when the conversation isn't going your way isn't.  The only people I criticise are people who don't back up their opinions.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #104: Feb 08, 2009 07:19:59 pm
      Back it up in what way that was a baffling team selection yesterday, we started with six defenders against the worst defence in the premiership, we only looked like scoring when he decided to change it. Hansen and Mcmanaman agreed with what I'm saying, I wouldn't say the other pundits because you will just say there biased. I think his selection was poor yesterday and we got lucky. I'm delighted we did though. We have no premiership match till the Man city match so was suprised to see him resting so many players but hey that is just my opinion. Also could you tell me where I've be going on about peoples job, location and appearance because id like to know, I'm thirty not ten.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #105: Feb 08, 2009 07:23:29 pm
      Back it up in what way that was a baffling team selection yesterday, we started with six defenders against the worst defence in the premiership

I read up to there.

Let's go through this bit by bit so you understand. Or maybe I'm doing this in vain, I don't actually know yet.

We started with six defenders - well done. That's the first thing you've been right about. Was it a defensive line-up? Hell no. Was our play defensive? Not at all. Were we building attacks effienctly and effectively? Yes.

Another thing - you were criticising Rafa beyond belief in the match thread - then when we finally go ahead (3-2), you apologise for your remarks and back him again. Why?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #106: Feb 08, 2009 07:42:31 pm
      Because what i was watching and yes it was a defensive line up, there was only 5 goals scored by that line up in matches all season, there was 6 recognised defenders playing yesterday, we created very little in the first sixty minutes, we didn't really look like breaking down a team low in confidence who have sol campbell as the main stay of there defence even though he has clearly lost all his pace, thats my opinion though reslivo you obviously think it was a stroke of mangerial genius yesterday, I wonder if Distain had properly cleared the ball back to him and we lost would your opinions be the same, you ll probably say they were but i very much doubt it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #107: Feb 08, 2009 07:45:07 pm
      If and buts lad, we won, that is all that matters.

Is this forum going to be like this when we play Man U. Everyone of them horrible fuckers will be trying to get on and were doing ourselves no favours here, just further arming them with more ammo.

The title fight is on, who's F***ing up for it?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #108: Feb 08, 2009 07:51:12 pm
      Agree with you Huyton Red, just trying to defend myself when I'm getting criticised for giving my opinion, I'm a Liverpool fan the same as everyone else on here and my opinion is no less than Reslivo or JDs just because I spend less time on the computer as them.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #109: Feb 08, 2009 07:57:31 pm
      Agree with you Huyton Red, just trying to defend myself when I'm getting criticised for giving my opinion, I'm a Liverpool fan the same as everyone else on here and my opinion is no less than Reslivo or JDs just because I spend less time on the computer as them.

Whoah there - did you ever wonder why you have 87 negatives? You may have an opinion, and it's respected by most on here, but the simple fact is you change sides quicker than Babel loses possession.

It's not a question of "spending more time on the computer", and we certainly aren't saying that your opinion matters less than any other opinion on here. It's just wrong.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #110: Feb 08, 2009 08:06:10 pm
      If and buts lad, we won, that is all that matters.

Is this forum going to be like this when we play Man U. Everyone of them horrible fuckers will be trying to get on and were doing ourselves no favours here, just further arming them with more ammo.

The title fight is on, who's F***ing up for it?

I am, and I don't think I'm the only one! ;)

There's a quote from the film We Were Soldiers that sums it up:

"We're moving into the Valley of the Shadow of Death where you will watch the back of the man next to you as he will watch yours, and you won't care what color he is or by what name he calls God. They say we're leaving home. We're going to what home was always supposed to be, so let us understand the situation. We are going into battle, against a tough and determined enemy. I can't promise you that I'll bring you all home alive, but this I swear- that when we go into battle, I'll be the first to set foot on the field, and I'll be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind, dead or alive. We will all come home together. So help me God."

When the boys step onto the turf at Old Trafford, it's going to be a warzone, and they're going to need all the support we can give them! When the going gets tough and it looks like the game is lost, that's the moment to get behind the team more than ever, to urge them on to greater things.

It's not the time to throw your hands up and say we're beat. The club, players and fans should stand together and fall together.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #111: Feb 08, 2009 08:13:40 pm
      Reslivo will you go back and see why I've so many negatives, as i said got most of them for criticising the Keane signing, think got a few for criticising the signings of Degen and Dossena having watched them, but here I'm not going to get into a slagging match, your a Liverpool fan and for that I like you, I take enough sh*te off Utd fans but saying that I'll keep expressing my opinion even if it does annoy people :)
      Kop Widow
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #112: Feb 08, 2009 08:16:50 pm
      When I saw the line up for the match yest I just could not believe it. Skytel at full back. Arbeloa on wing. Aurelio in midfield. Ngog up front! I mean, what the ?! From a team looking to win the premiership?!!? Things went pear shaped and Rafa had to bring on the guys who should've started the game, and they scraped a fantastic 3 points. Many pints were had afterward :-) But unfortunately I saw that as a win despite Rafa, not because of him. Torres , who's getting back to his best, the difference this time.
      Question - if you query some of Rafa's decisions are you not a true fan of LFC? Do you need to be a headless chicken to support LFC?
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #113: Feb 08, 2009 08:19:11 pm
      When I saw the line up for the match yest I just could not believe it. Skytel at full back. Arbeloa on wing. Aurelio in midfield. Ngog up front! I mean, what the ?! From a team looking to win the premiership?!!? Things went pear shaped and Rafa had to bring on the guys who should've started the game, and they scraped a fantastic 3 points. Many pints were had afterward :-) But unfortunately I saw that as a win despite Rafa, not because of him. Torres , who's getting back to his best, the difference this time.
      Question - if you query some of Rafa's decisions are you not a true fan of LFC? Do you need to be a headless chicken to support LFC?

sh*t - I posted this under the missus's login - only realised when I saw the photo!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #114: Feb 08, 2009 08:21:10 pm

Not another one :f_doh:

You have to realise the reasoning for his decisions and not be rash. We arent like Chelski who slag their manager whenever something goes wrong, we get behind him.

He put out a team capable of holding out for the likes of Kuyt, Torres and Alonso to come on and do a job and it worked. Why cant you realise that if it were Fergie then everyone would be praising him.

Appreciate the hard work from the players and the man behind the decisions who brought us 3 valuable points.

Quick Reply