Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Why ManU will have No. 18 and Liverpool won't have No. 19 soon ;(

Read 9129 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Re: Why ManU will have No. 18 and Liverpool won't have No. 19 soon ;(
      Reply #46: Mar 02, 2009 07:14:30 pm
      Seems like we have been daydreaming for far to long mates while the scum was doing the talking on the pitch

Go and F***ing support them then.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #47: Mar 02, 2009 07:16:08 pm
      We can hate the scum as much as we want, but if our players cannot perform very soon in the years to come, then  we definately  are going to look like the F***ing scum  .

Pathetic post of the year award 09. Congrats, so early into the year too.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #48: Mar 02, 2009 07:36:02 pm
      A user here informed me that my reference to the Shefflied disaster here was inappropriate and I agree. I'm sorry for that. I didn't intend to hurt people & fans feelings. I just wanted to make the point that we shouldn't look for excuses for our football team's development but try to make it better (well not us, but the management). I'm not from England, so excuse my "ignorance" or "insensitiveness" on certain topics....
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #49: Mar 02, 2009 07:42:11 pm
      I mean.... United have the better squad, it's undeniable really. We however have spent significantly less money than United. Our starting XI is better than theirs, but the problem is that they have £20mill players on the bench to bring on..... We have at best £8mill players
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #50: Mar 02, 2009 07:58:26 pm
      The reason Utd are better is because Ferguson philosophy is good attacking full backs and good attacking wide men and it always has being, we have workman like full backs and wide men, I'd argue our spine is as strong as Utds if not stronger but the simple fact is that they are much stronger in wide and full back positions.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #51: Mar 03, 2009 09:14:15 am
      That's a very sad point to make, essentially your saying; if we remove United's full back we would be a better side? If that's your argument, then that is a very weak point, bordering on foolishness. The only difference between the Pukenited and us, is; FUNDS or FUNDING or FINANCIAL PROWESS. Otherwise there is nothing, and especially on the pitch. The games I've seen between us and the Manure; we've out played them and due to some minor error, they get the 3 points.

Ferguson to me isn't the best coach in the world, maybe the best manager as in can handle the transfers of players really well. Absolutely good at making valuations and spoiling the player with a good salary and contracts. As for him being the great magician, he is one big pea pot. All he does is talk rubbish at press conferences and in interviews. Let's not talk about him, knowing to change a game. As he is simply rubbish at that as well, he picks a starting 11 and that's pretty much it really. That's the main reason he is so successful his starting line up is quite strong, but if the Mancs are to expect Ferguson to make some game changing  substitutions and tactics. That's a joke, just like this thread!
      Pippen, I hope your embarrassed by that post to be honest. 'United are a better team than Liverpool'. No, just no.

Its a sad day in the life of Pippen! Pippen if Pukenited is better than why not be a supporter of them. Why waste your time, typing that long moronic post on lfcreds. Doesn't Manure have a site of their own? Where you can type lovely things about, the club us Reds hate so much?

Quick Reply