Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 6th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W0 D1 L2

Gerrard or Kaka

Read 2851 times
      Boot
      • Forum Ian St John
      • Started Topic

• 438 posts |
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Oct 20, 2006 09:01:10 am
      Every morning i visit this rumour website (www.football-rumours.com).  Just to have a laugh, because some of the bullshit people write is hillarious.  

Anyway, a LFC supporter has written in saying the stevie G is off to Real Madrid in the summer for £40m, however in his place will come Kaka as he isn't enjoying life in Milan.

My question is, would you have Kaka over Gerrard?
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #1: Oct 20, 2006 10:24:41 am
      Gerrard.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #2: Oct 20, 2006 06:13:29 pm
      On his performances this season, and sorry to offend all the Gerrard lovers, but I would snap anyone's hand off at £40 million.
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #3: Oct 20, 2006 11:42:59 pm
      ime prob with you there but steve g is the best midfield in the world mind. can you think of the cl final with out him? or the fa cup final with out him. we wud of lost boath prob and for that he is worth his weight in gold!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #4: Oct 21, 2006 10:46:35 am
      JD, how could you be tempted into £40 million for our most influential player?
      Kaka is good, but Gerrard all the way!!
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 916 posts |
      Re: Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #5: Oct 21, 2006 12:18:05 pm
      Quote from: "Boot"
      Every morning i visit this rumour website (www.football-rumours.com).  Just to have a laugh, because some of the bullshit people write is hillarious.  

Anyway, a LFC supporter has written in saying the stevie G is off to Real Madrid in the summer for £40m, however in his place will come Kaka as he isn't enjoying life in Milan.

My question is, would you have Kaka over Gerrard?
      iam normally on that website too but i think it chats rubbish somtimes, gerrard has every thing kaka has and more.I HOPE EVERY LIVERPOOL FAN IN THE WORLD SAYS GERRARD ON THIS TOPIC.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #6: Oct 21, 2006 07:09:23 pm
      how can people complain about stevie g? o k we as a team were not doing particulary well this season but thats no reason to blame gerrard! look at the amount of games gerrard has dragged us into wining! i seem 2 remember a certain match in istanbul against ac milan! WERE WAS KAKA THAT NIGHT? do u think kaka (although hes an outstanding player) would have put all the heart the stevie put into coming back? a dont think e would! gerrard ,i dont think, can be replaced by ANYONE!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8677 
      Kaka or G-Force
      Reply #7: Oct 21, 2006 08:27:39 pm
      40 million to real madrid someone's on crack there, real are a fading force now.

two years ago I woulda snapped anyone's hand off at 40 million but not now, although stevie needs to buck up a bit.

Oh yeah semple it wasn't stevie g who won the european cup for lfc it was Didi.

The Kaiser chief marked kaka out of the game in the second half allowing stevie to push forward and are ex-german is another reason why stevie is one of the best in the world.

Although i would love to see Kaka at Anfield, he is class, as everyone saw in the first half in Istanbul and his goal in midweek was boss
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #8: Oct 21, 2006 08:31:58 pm
      Good to see you back Huyton Red you old fart.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8677 
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #9: Oct 21, 2006 09:52:09 pm
      Cheers koolkidda got this contraption working a bit quicker it seems at the mo,
       those nerves kicking in yet and don't forget to set that vid for tomorrow while you're off playing commando

how will you feel in about two hours when you join the old fart brigade yourself!!!!
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Gerrard or Kaka
      Reply #10: Oct 21, 2006 10:17:00 pm
      Good lad.  Update your essential software and stay off the dodgy sites and you will be OK  ;)

Quick Reply