Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

We're gonna win the league...

Read 9075 times
      aksh_jaj245
      • Forum David Johnson

• 238 posts |
      Re: Dont think this is all over yet....
      Reply #23: Mar 19, 2009 06:08:28 am
      i'll be looking at new castle and blackburn match to increase our goal difference lookin at the past two three years records.. also west brom.. and luckily the two big teams we're playing  i.e. Aston and Arsenal are home games.. plus aston are on a dry spell...we really can get all 27 points..tottenham is a worry.. but for all three

as for mancs  teams have to learn from wat we did...hope the city's and the villas step up.. gunners can kill them for sure.. hope it happens..

i think its far from over and there is a realistic chance/...

fingers crossed

the blues will falter i'm sure...everton and arsenal.. also tottenham...
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #24: Mar 19, 2009 09:24:36 am
      True, we need some big wins over Blackburn, the Toon and West Brom.

We should be making each of these +3 in our favour.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #25: Mar 19, 2009 09:38:55 am
      Fingers crossed really. We are still in a good position to win the league. We have 61 points with 9 games to go. That would be 61+27 and its 88 considering we will all remaining matches. We're definitely closing in on the league title, even if it may not be this year. Constant improvment and under Rafa for next 5 years, we can look forward to a era of dominance.
      paulboo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,146 posts | 10 
      Reply #26: Mar 19, 2009 09:42:49 am
      I cannot believe ANYONE can say we have NO chance. What a load of s****! Yes Utd might have an advantage but come on , this is well possible. If utd even draw just watch the nerves come into play. Once that happens anything is more than possible.
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #27: Mar 19, 2009 06:36:04 pm
      It's not over, not by along shot. They're on a slippery slope and are gonna fall off,hope we draw them for the semi-finals.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #28: Mar 19, 2009 08:44:18 pm
      March/April is a potenital bad 2 months for them... March usually is a month where they go on a sloppy form... hopefully with us thrashing them has affected their morale and confidence.... I think we will make couple of points on them this weekend... Fulham to fight a draw and with they happy days at anfield, the fans will drive the team 3 points home to Villa.

Believe

YNWA
      g.adair
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 164 posts |
      Reply #29: Mar 19, 2009 08:48:46 pm
      It's not over, not by along shot. They're on a slippery slope and are gonna fall off,hope we draw them for the semi-finals.
      I want them in the quarters...And as for the league its only theres to lose and it will be that extra bit special if they do.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #30: Apr 12, 2009 07:52:52 pm
      If the scum bags keep winning the title race will be over when they play Arsenal.

Just 2 draws, thats all we need from them.

JUST 2 DRAWS!!!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #31: Apr 12, 2009 10:32:40 pm
      As long as we keep winning then the pressure will mount on United.

They've nearly slipped against Villa and Sunderland. It's coming. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,012 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #32: Apr 12, 2009 10:45:50 pm
      If  we keep playing the way we've been an winning games, we'll put more pressure on them, and by the way they've been playing lately, I don't think they'll win all their remaining games.
      johnolly
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #33: Apr 13, 2009 10:51:17 am
      I honestly beleive we will win all of our remaining fixtures. Arsenal is the fixture that sticks out. Due to the way we play i think we will do them but Rafa has shown clubs the blueprint to beat United and Arsenal will beat them. City could well draw for them and we will win the league by 1 point.

I love football so watch a lot of matches, United look tired now and they have a huge fixture pile up. They seem to just be winning matches but are relying on individuals to change the game for them. I do not think they play with their heart like we do and i think that will be a deciding factor.

We can do this!!!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #34: Apr 13, 2009 10:55:04 am
      yeah i think we can nick it pass that dumb devils...now they are relying on that young player to produce the goods...berbatov has gone AWOL, disgruntled tevez not even impresses me and ronaldo, let's say if you know how to lock him, then he's no good to them.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #35: Apr 13, 2009 12:24:38 pm
      Their last 4 games include Manchester City, Wigan and Arsenal, with Arsenal being the 2nd last. When we continue to pile up that pressure till then, they will be cracking up won't they! And considering the fatigue factor, the mental factor. Will they be able to handle the pressure when their legs would just refuse to serve them?

Well, no.
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #36: Apr 13, 2009 12:56:54 pm
      The FA Cup semi final will hopefully go to a replay to. If we win our games we will be Champions but you have to admit its still very difficult unless UTD crumble which they have done before.
      rez
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 101 posts |
      Reply #37: Apr 14, 2009 01:51:49 am
      I believe that Arsenal hold the key to this years league. I can't see all the top 3 teams winning against them. Add to that, utd's packed fixture list and i think it will come down to the last day with Chelsea still in it. I still believe we can do this and if we win on our now better goal difference it will be all that sweeter!
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #38: Apr 14, 2009 12:44:22 pm
      If they get through against Porto, they face 5 crucial games in the space of 2 weeks. I hope that happens, just zaps the energy out of them and they are gonna crumble under the pressure. They're humans afterall.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      We're gonna win the league...
      Reply #39: Apr 14, 2009 10:04:19 pm
      After tonight's fantastic performance we can all be proud. And now we can 'concentrate on the league'. Get Gerrard back and Torres banging the goals in. We look like the strongest team, despite chelsea beating us tonight. I see lots more goals, and the mancs being shaky, especially when they get beat by Porto tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing that trophy in Gerrard's hands...
      karlp606
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Re: We're gonna win the league...
      Reply #40: Apr 14, 2009 10:10:33 pm
      Every cloud......
      Shrewd decision to leave Gerrard out completely but totally agree with it we have the best chance in 19 years to lift the trophy we all want the most, asked if I would want to win the CL or PL I think 99.9% of you know what I and you would say.
      Good week off of rest (apart from tommorrow of course) get SG back to full fitness and continue our great form.
      Just want to say well done to the lads for tonights effort everyone was amazing, absolutely amazing no faults anywhere.
      I'm proud to be a liverpool supporter and I'm sure the 96 above will be proud tonight also.

YNWA
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #41: Apr 14, 2009 10:13:14 pm
      Well said.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #42: Apr 14, 2009 11:30:21 pm
      We deserve this now,
      After tonight.

The players deserve something for this massive effort this year.
      We can take comfort from the CL this season, and use the momentum and a never say die attitude to achieve the ultimate task this year and lift the big one. lets face it, its due to come back home to Anfield.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #43: Apr 14, 2009 11:33:26 pm
      And now you're gona believe us... :)
      dafurf
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | -2 
      Reply #44: Apr 15, 2009 02:33:13 am
      Out of the Cl,better chance to go on and win The PL.
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,012 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #45: Apr 15, 2009 03:08:19 am
      We deserve the PL, we've been the best team of the season, and our lads have done a massive effort for the entire season. Would be so unfair that a team that has lost only 3 games in the entire season don't win a single cup. Now we can concentrate en wining the remain 6 games and hope that the macs drop at least 4 points of 21.

COME ON REDS!!!!!

Lets's win #19 for the 96 above and for every supporter of the greatest team on Earth!!

YNWA

Justice for the 96!!

Quick Reply