Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Chelsea v Arsenal

Read 2581 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Chelsea v Arsenal
      Dec 10, 2006 06:16:56 pm
      This was from the BBC live commentary of the game :

1724: It's pantomime season at Stamford Bridge! Drogba falls theatrically to the floor trying to win a penalty and then falls again whe he is pushed by Lehmann. Drogba gets up and pushes Lehmann, who copies Drogba's dive. Where's the ball in all this? All together now - it's behind them!

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Re: Chelsea v Arsenal
      Reply #1: Dec 10, 2006 06:41:00 pm
      Must admit that BBC live commentary is occasionally quite amusing.

I think yesterday for the Liverpool game (with the late second half kick off) they had something along the lines of

1610 - The new investors will be looking to invest in a new clock at Anfield as the second half starts much later than the other games in the Premiership.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Dec 10, 2006 06:49:37 pm
      Must admit that BBC live commentary is occasionally quite amusing.

I think yesterday for the Liverpool game (with the late second half kick off) they had something along the lines of

1610 - The new investors will be looking to invest in a new clock at Anfield as the second half starts much later than the other games in the Premiership.

;D
      FamousLiverbird100
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Reply #3: Dec 10, 2006 09:32:51 pm
      Watched the whole game on SS1 with my Chelsea friend! I got to admit that Arsenal were very lucky right at the end but yet again Chelsea were lucky when Chelsea scored from Ashely Cole's build up who fouled Hleb but no free kick was given to Arsenal... Cole passed it to whoever.. when Lampard got it he layed it of to Essien who scored a "Stevie goal" then Chelsea hit crossbar from 3 yards out.. opps Essien... Lampard hit the post twice in the game but Arsenal's goal was a beautifull build up but keeper Hilario should of pushed it away rather than push into own net!

The Referee was a complete tw@t, he would not let the game flow which did'nt suit any team, especially Arsenal but at the end of the day the right result came out for us because we don't want Arsenal to gain points on us and we don't want Chelsea to strech points on us so if we go on a little run we can hopefully catch the Chavs and put pressure on them!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #4: Dec 10, 2006 11:16:32 pm
      Felt embarrassed for the soft tw*ts! Hate that Drogba he looks like a blert and acts like one.  >:(
      FamousLiverbird100
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Reply #5: Dec 10, 2006 11:27:50 pm
      If i was on the stands i would of got a 2p coin, grazed it against the concrete and then throw it at Drogba or most likely Lampard
      molby86
      • Forum David Johnson

• 239 posts |
      • Best left foot ever.........
      Reply #6: Dec 10, 2006 11:42:02 pm
      If I was on the stands I would of got a 2p coin, grazed it against the concrete and then throw it at Drogba or most likely Lampard

Blue blood showing through eh?
      FamousLiverbird100
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Reply #7: Dec 11, 2006 12:40:58 am

Everton fans are known for it now, remember when we played Arsenal at highbury in the fa cup fith round and a gooner threw a 2p coin at Jamie Carragher? he did the right thing and threw it straight back at the gooners stand ;D but i was a bit pissed off after that because he got sent off for it!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #8: Dec 11, 2006 07:28:05 pm
      If I was on the stands I would of got a 2p coin, grazed it against the concrete and then throw it at Drogba or most likely Lampard

Take two coins with you next time then  ;)

Quick Reply