Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Is there such a thing as the New World Order

Read 15675 times
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Is there such a thing as the New World Order
      Mar 25, 2009 11:24:40 pm
      Who believes that an Orwellian type of state is on the cards for the next ten years.

Why should you be concerned, We will lose our freedom, everything will be tightly controlled (you think its bad now with nanny state), you wont be able to fart without being taxed, your pension funds will be raided by the banking elite, possible eugenics with population reduction policies will be in force, a one child policy will probably be the law, the internet will be no better than the old teletext service with very limited sites (controlled and regulated sites only), communist like work camps will be the norm......sorry I could go on and on, but I dont mean to scare you all, just warn you of what could happen.

mods I dont blame you if you delete this post as it may lead to your site being targeted by the newly announced (only yesterday) te*o*is* detector type people who will scan the net for any type of blasphemous material against the NWO.
      mods any chance of a pole here, with the answer being 1. yes, 2. no  3, only interested in football/dont care about our future
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Re: Is there such a thing as the New World Order
      Reply #1: Mar 25, 2009 11:27:51 pm
      Course there's an NWO, there's also an NWO wolfpac.

Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting, The Giant, Lex Luger, Macho Man Randy Savage. All part of the NWO. ;)
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #2: Mar 26, 2009 10:10:57 am
      The only Order I know is New,whats yours,Last and can I take. :f_whistle: :f_whistle: :f_run: :f_run: :f_run: I'm gone ;)
      beerdog
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 86 posts | -3 
      Reply #3: Mar 26, 2009 05:25:11 pm
      Who believes that an Orwellian type of state is on the cards for the next ten years.

Why should you be concerned, We will lose our freedom, everything will be tightly controlled (you think its bad now with nanny state), you wont be able to fart without being taxed, your pension funds will be raided by the banking elite, possible eugenics with population reduction policies will be in force, a one child policy will probably be the law, the internet will be no better than the old teletext service with very limited sites (controlled and regulated sites only), communist like work camps will be the norm......sorry I could go on and on, but I dont mean to scare you all, just warn you of what could happen.

i think you are off the right track..it will be far more subtle than that. we are already in a new world order, with international criminal courts, globalisation, the eradication of border security for individual countries etc. the western governments are eradicating more and more freedoms everyday under the guise of anti terrorism legislation. however, we still live under the illusion that we are free to speak and express ourselves in any way we see fit. the current british government and it's policies have rolled back more individual rights and freedoms than any previous UK government in modern history..
      SuperSkrtel
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 387 posts |
      Reply #4: Mar 27, 2009 07:24:42 pm
      Look up the bilderberg group, tri-lateral commision and the council on foreign relations and if you still think its a "theory" or is a wrestling reference sleep well
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #5: Mar 29, 2009 10:10:06 pm
      If there is a NWO we have no chance, (4 replies) as people seem more interested in counting to  a million rather than stopping global tyranny, it seems people only react when the danger hits them between the eyes.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #6: Mar 29, 2009 10:18:52 pm
      9204 ... sorry.

Well, we are nearly at 10,000 Robby ::)
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #7: Mar 29, 2009 11:32:56 pm
      Good luck mate.
      I do believe in light hearted banter, i just worry about the world a lot as i have my kids to think about.
      i have contributed only once, as i think its some sort of counter increase cheat, he he.
      it may take 2 years for 10000, so some exponential growth 40 years to reach a million, i will celebrate with you all with my pension money. :laugh:
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #8: Apr 03, 2009 01:16:53 pm
      Its seems that nobody is disagreeing with me really

Does this mean that we are all accepting being rules by one world government, not forgetting that too much power leads to corruption
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #9: Apr 03, 2009 05:48:30 pm

Does this mean that we are all accepting being rules by one world government, not forgetting that too much power leads to corruption
      All hail president Hogan :P
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #10: Apr 03, 2009 05:59:57 pm
      Very few people would disagree because the political power struggles globally are lurching into a state of mayhem which gives any extreme group the opportunity to wrestle power in the ongoing struggle,whether it be NWO,Islamic fundamentalists or whatever but nobody is the ultimate victor these groups because of their nature will self destruct given time.  
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #11: Apr 03, 2009 09:08:00 pm

I think NWO may be taking things too far robbyr but you're right about people accepting their lot. The thing is tho' we've become complacent because we've had it easy for a number of years - we've become "fat" and "well fed" (metaphorically speaking) but experience tells me that a hungry man is an angry man and an angry man will fight.
      That "hunger", IMO, is just around the corner if governments keep f**king things up and keep bailing out the banking elite. Therefore, I can't see it ever, (quite), getting to the future you describe without a proper fight.

I hope this makes sense.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #12: Apr 03, 2009 10:16:33 pm
      mods any chance of a pole here

Happy to help out.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #13: Apr 03, 2009 10:52:47 pm
      I dont think he meant that sort of pole

thats more like it
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #14: Apr 03, 2009 11:25:54 pm
      Or maybe he wanted this?

Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #15: Apr 03, 2009 11:41:31 pm
      or even
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #16: Apr 03, 2009 11:49:14 pm
      Maybe this pole:

robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #17: Apr 04, 2009 12:53:11 am
      I think NWO may be taking things too far robbyr but you're right about people accepting their lot. The thing is tho' we've become complacent because we've had it easy for a number of years - we've become "fat" and "well fed" (metaphorically speaking) but experience tells me that a hungry man is an angry man and an angry man will fight.
      That "hunger", IMO, is just around the corner if governments keep f**king things up and keep bailing out the banking elite. Therefore, I can't see it ever, (quite), getting to the future you describe without a proper fight.

I hope this makes sense.

Well said, i do agree
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #18: Feb 20, 2011 12:00:58 am
      If there is anyone who have time to watch this film then i would like to know your thoughts about this  :)

Wake Up Call - Aeg Ärgata! - täispikk film - eesti keelsed subtiitrid
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #19: Feb 20, 2011 12:13:42 am
      I would say the governments (or someone) is trying to watch us alot closer and know everything about us. Its not a myth, but I don't think I agree with Ickes take on things ;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #20: Feb 20, 2011 12:15:11 am
      Of course they are keeping tabs on us, what do you think they do with mobile phones, GPS, even the tinterweb.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #21: Feb 20, 2011 12:22:58 am
      Yeah it's King Kenny,and the mother f*cker that is Andy Carroll,with little luis along side him.As for the rest of the world,who gives a f*ck,bring it on,we are the Peoples Republic of Liverpool.
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #22: Feb 20, 2011 12:10:40 pm
      This NWO thing looks quite creepy tho  :-\

Quick Reply