Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

From the Chelsea forum

Read 3435 times
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      From the Chelsea forum
      Apr 10, 2009 01:05:24 pm
      they are spouting sh*te at cfc.net forum here is one of their complaints.

What a disgraceful performance from the Sky TV presenters. During the first half Andy Gray and the other one were upbeat and praising the Liverpool performance. Saying what an excellent game it was. Torres was the best striker in the business, wonderful atmosphere. You know the rest.

During the second half the commentators could hardy bring themselves to speak. I've never heard such muted commentry. It was plainly obvious that a Chelsea victory was not their preferred result. I always thought that commenter’s were not meant to be bias? Sky should be ashamed of themselves. Please find some commentators who aren't quite up Liverpools backside.

more spouting

It only made the victory even more sweet. Gray saying 'Liverpool need a goal' every 10 seconds as well sounded like a Liverpool TV commenator.

Gerrard was abysmal, Essien and Lampard magnificent, yet they got no praise. The opposite happens and all we hear is how amazing Gerrard is.

You must know by now anyway, Sky Sports are Liverpool TV under another name, and they are the official sponsor of Gerrard's fan club. Its always been the same, and makes emphatic wins like this even more pleasing.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: From the Chelsea forum
      Reply #1: Apr 10, 2009 01:08:31 pm
      The Manc channel is pro-Liverpool? Brilliant.
      skrtelivision
      • Skrtelivision
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 145 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 10, 2009 03:04:10 pm
      Andy Gray praising Liverpool? Bluenosed Any Gray praising Liverpool? Give it a rest! :lmao:
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #3: Apr 10, 2009 03:11:42 pm
      Sky Sports are LFCTV under another name? Could they be any F***ing further away from the truth?!

Utter F***ing morons who should just do the football world a favour and F**k off.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #4: Apr 10, 2009 04:11:58 pm
      You said victory is sweet for you, so whats up? Retards.
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #5: Apr 10, 2009 04:20:53 pm
      here is another idiot Personally I think we should however not get too carried away it was despite a comfortable last 20 minutes a tight match and we could easiy have gone into the second leg with a small defecit to wipe out. I like to think that unlike our friends from Anfield we won't get a little carried away with one or two results and get ahead of ourselves. Of course it's nice to expose the myth of the 'Anfield effect' (haven't we only lost 2 matches ever at home in europe?) and cancel out some of the very one sided Media build up. Of course the backlash and doubt spreading starts now -the Daily mail already started bigging up barcelona in case we go through instead of their favoured Liverpool.

(edit by rob)
      THE DAILY MAIL, ha ha ha southern tory, anti scouse claptrap
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #6: Apr 10, 2009 05:41:25 pm
      Sorry lads i cant help posting these they are so funny, now they are saying our kop volume is fake.

A fella in our local is part of the match day production team at SS and I have asked in the past why it always sounds loud at Anfield (and other ground where my spurs friends have been) even though iv been at the game and its been a dull atmosphere. His answer was check how many mics are in front of the kop compared to any other stand in the league. He said 4 and had heard remours that one is placed in a position in the kop itself! Many have just 2. He has also said that SS will turn the crowd 'down' so the commentators are heard more clearly, soemthing the BBC didn't do, hence it sounding louder on that channel.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #7: Apr 10, 2009 06:12:38 pm
      Pathetic. Just because they need mics to drum up an atmosphere in that lifeless sh*t hole.

Anfield is about scouse passion, nothing fake there Chel$ki. Of course, what do they know? They only support them for the money. Glory hunting bellends.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #8: Apr 10, 2009 06:59:03 pm
      They can't take heart in a confidence boosting win? :D

Part timers. Can't wait until they do a Leeds. Then they can complain about ITV's Championship coverage of a Saturday.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #9: Apr 10, 2009 08:16:09 pm
      I'd say for every Chelsea fan watching the match there was probably a thousand Liverpool fans watching it. They still don't realise what a mickey mouse club they are. Maybe Sky favoured us a small bit(I don't think so) but sure there is a lot more of there customers Liverpools fans than Chelsea, where I'm from there is thousands of Liverpool, I don't think i know one Chelsea fan.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #10: Apr 10, 2009 10:24:02 pm
      Personally, I wouldn't waste my time reading what chelski fans have to say about us or our team.

We all know they are just a load of glory hunting rent boys, who had to 'buy' the premiership.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #11: Apr 10, 2009 10:41:31 pm
      Echo MsG's comments.

That website is full of complete idiots and I Couldnt care less what those johnny come lately fans have to say about Liverpool, football or anything else.

Plastic flags, classless players, mercenary managers, gobs***e fans. Not interested.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #12: Apr 10, 2009 11:17:57 pm
      F**k! Off! Chelsea FC

You aint got no history!

5 European Cups! 18 Leagues!

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HISTORY!

So forgive me for not being arsed what they have to say. Not at all interested.

solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #13: Apr 10, 2009 11:48:50 pm
      I guess they're mad nobody really cares if they won the first leg. There is yet a second leg to be played.

Or better still, everyone wanted Liverpool FC to win so that we can become exhausted from playing more matches and give the Mancs the opportunity to run away with the premiership title
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #14: Apr 11, 2009 12:19:55 am
      F**k! Off! Chelsea FC

You aint got no history!

5 European Cups! 18 Leagues!

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HISTORY!

Being Singing that to myself ever since the final whistle at Anfield, it is a fact and I am not worried what these losers think.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15: Apr 11, 2009 12:36:57 am
      I didn't even know Chelsea had a forum because the way their managers come and go I would have thought they would have gotten bored discussing who will be next so just shut it down ;)
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #16: Apr 11, 2009 01:14:53 am
      Pure trivia-even in victory they act like nobs.no class.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #17: Apr 11, 2009 07:26:09 am
      I wonder what is there so important to chat on Chelsea's forum anyway? Discussing about tactical lineups? ;D, not a chance dudes there. I'm sure 99% of them supported Chelsea because of Roman riches and they should really not get involved in any soccer lest they can disappointed again after another trophyless season.
      Paul 08
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts | -4 
      • Justice for the 96 reds
      Reply #18: Apr 12, 2009 05:53:45 am
      F**k off Chelsea fans where were you when you were sh*t. Glory hunters LFC 4 LIFE
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #19: Apr 13, 2009 11:29:05 am
      LMAO! They should concentrate on bringing the CL cup home rather on ranting! If they think they are that good then i think Forest are a level ahead of them! Even though Forest are not in the PL but at least they got European crown in their cabinet twice (1979 and 1980) and one old division cup, aston villa got 6 old division cup and one european cup(1982). please correct me if i'm wrong. so where that puts chelsea 1 old division cup, 2 PL cup plus a loser medal in CL!
      robbyr
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #20: Apr 13, 2009 10:37:26 pm
      At last a sensible Chelsea fan who talks some sense at least.

Okay, to the two Liverpool fans, let's have a tactical discussion.

Here's what the problem was for Liverpool. After the goal, Hiddink matched you formation for formation. He stopped playing the traditional 4-3-3 and opted for a 4-2-3-1 to match the formation Rafa set out. It worked like a charm. Lampard pushed forward and forced Alonso back, making him have to play longer pass to the front. Ballack sat on Lucas and forced him to defend, and Essien chased Gerrard all over the pitch, marking him out of the game.

That's not where we dominated though. You could've countered with better wide play, but Riera was in Ivanovic's back pocket, Aurelio was forced back because he was having trouble defending Kalou, while Kuyt and Arbeloa were pushed back by the overlapping and interchanging play by Malouda and Ash Cole.

IMO, the worst possible thing that Liverpool could do to fix the problem would be to play a 4-4-2, especially if Gerrard's not fit. I think you have to play Mascherano because Lucas was just not capable of marking either Ballack or Lampard. You missed his defensive play in midfield. If you play 4-4-2 and play Gerrard wide right or wide left, the runs from our fullbacks can take advantage of that space on the counter.

The solution to the problem is to find a way to get more out of your wide players. Riera did nothing and the best play came from Arbeloa after he made the overlapping run from a feed from Kuyt. Aside from that, none of your wide players made any impact and we forced you to play very narrow.

If you think that the absence of Terry will affect us immensely, it won't. Lampard has been just as influential as Terry in driving us forward and Carvalho's return helps also. I've always thought that Alex and Carvalho were a better pairing than JT and Alex because of the style differences. Just because their both CB's, doesn't mean JT and Carvalho are similar.

3 goals without reply is a massive ask for a Liverpool squad that just scored their first goal at Stamford Bridge under Benitez this season. I can't see you getting 3 past us without leaving yourselves exposed at the back. Unless somehow you find a way to get 12 or 13 men on the pitch.

wont post no more chelsea sh*t just thought he deserved a viewing.
      IrishKop1892
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #21: Apr 13, 2009 10:46:07 pm
      aww cry me a river chelsea fans  :f_wah:

LFC 4 LIFE

Quick Reply