Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

We're gonna win the league...

Read 9089 times
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Re: We're gonna win the league...
      Reply #46: Apr 15, 2009 03:18:41 am
      We're gonna win the league! We're gonna win the league!
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #47: Apr 16, 2009 01:13:31 am
      United going through of CL and now meeting Arsenal is a good thing coz if Man United do knock them out, Arsene Wenger will be so peed off, and will be gunning for the 3 points at OT in the league.  Even if Arsenal win that tie, there will be tension between the 2 clubs more now and makes that game at OT more important even if Arsenal have sealed that 4th spot by then.

Come on Arsenal

We are gonna win the League

Believe
      alexfrance
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 39 
      Reply #48: Apr 16, 2009 01:27:57 am
      Yeh come on Arsenal but only after next Tuesday, from wednesday on-words then its COME ON ARSENAL!!!
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #49: Apr 16, 2009 01:37:35 am
      I think United getting through is great for us. They still have it and the FA Cup to concentrate so players will get tired and soon you will see more and more mistakes taking place. We have to win the rest of our game. Simple as that. If we put half the effort that we put in on Tuesday night into every game, i am certain that we will win it. Believe.

Yeh come on Arsenal but only after next Tuesday, from wednesday on-words then its COME ON ARSENAL!!!

;D is right.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #50: Apr 16, 2009 01:50:43 am
      arsenal hold the keys to our goal of getting the title but first we have to beat them.come on reds yes we can
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #51: Apr 16, 2009 12:46:22 pm
      I think our chances are increasing with all of our rivals playing loads of matches, all in the cups euro and fa, could this be a massive advantage for us.
      zzlamezz123
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 183 posts |
      Reply #52: Apr 16, 2009 04:50:32 pm
      I think we can win all our remaining games from now on. I have a little feeling that ManUtd might drop a couple of points tho. Oh well...we'll have to just wait and see..
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,130 posts | 456 
      Reply #53: Apr 16, 2009 06:05:16 pm
      I think Man city should sack sparky and a new manager should be very good.  As it stands the City game is a 3 pt banker as for the Arsenal game I just don't trust Wenger!
      rondog
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #54: Apr 16, 2009 10:19:14 pm
      I said even when we were at our lowest point, that we could make a challenge. It is definatly a challenge, the task now, is to maintain that challenge, and just keep playing the way we are playing.

The Mancs are struggling, and although the opportunity for them to drop points is getting smaller, I still firmly believe we can do it. It really all depends on how the other teams line up to play United. If they play for a draw, then they will alomst certainly lose. If they go out for the win, then they have a chance of making an upset, and giving us the chance of gaining points on them.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #55: Apr 17, 2009 12:12:18 am
      Now with City KO out of uefa cup, they would like to push themselves to qualify for europe next season and that 7th spot is achievable..... i think city should sack  sparky and bring in scolari who should bring the best out of robinho.

i think spaky is a sh*te manager... this is not blackburn rovers, i think city will win at OT. Spurs is a another side who will be aiming for the 7th spot for europe.... Boro is relegation dog fight.... hull is dragging down too... so is pompey

but my biggest theory is the CL tie with Arsenal. I would as usual hope the opponents stuff united but if Arsenal get to the final i feel with 4th spot sealed they will rest they players  in the league game at OT for the CL final. So in theory it may be ideal to see United thru.... so Arsenal Wenger will be out for revenge and will play a strong side.... then let barca or chelsea tw4t the scums in the final...
      thisisanfieldscouser
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #56: Apr 17, 2009 08:47:59 pm
      We can win all our remaining games from now on ... only if Lucas do not play!
      StevieIsStillGod
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 288 posts | 10 
      Reply #57: Apr 17, 2009 08:49:53 pm
      We can win all our remaining games from now on ... only if Lucas do not play!

I'm pretty sure making fun of Lucas to seem cool was last months bit.
      twobe12
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 120 posts |
      Reply #58: Apr 17, 2009 09:17:14 pm
      Weeks ago all the football pundits were writing off anyone to challenge Man Utd for the title, yes they have a game in hand and yes they are a point ahead but our goal difference is better. They (Man Utd) are still playing in 2 other cup competitions plus the title and no matter how good they are something will have to give !! Ferguson is a master at bulls**t and mind games but even he realises (although he would never admit it in public) that the pressure is on. I think if we beat Arsenal on Tuesday evening then it really is game on !! Although we lost to Chelsea I was so impressed with the Never say Die attitude of LFC and we can equal anthing Man Utd can do !!

Quick Reply