Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Mourinho's pearls of wisdom

Read 5371 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Mourinho's pearls of wisdom
      Dec 31, 2006 04:01:11 pm
      "In this moment Chelsea cannot defend. I am the first to know that.

"Maybe we are not as good as we think, maybe I am not such a good boss, maybe the players are not such good players."

"What can you do with Paulo (Ferreira), with Geremi?" he said. "Nothing. The players have no qualities adapting to the game opponents are playing against us."

"Andriy Shevchenko, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Salomon Kalou are just not performing," he added.

"Didier Drogba is the only one doing his best at the moment.

"When the opponent sees one mistake and another mistake they smell the chance. It's exactly the opposite of previous periods with us."

"If the club ask for my opinion I would say yes to new players but at the same time, when I see the eyes of some clubs and they want incredible money for very ordinary players, I would say no," he said.

"In fact I need to spend nothing. It is difficult but I hope that John Terry and Petr Cech are back soon. I don't need millions next month, I need the best goalkeeper and the best central defender in the world back."

What a whopper he is.  The first time they have a bad spell and he has to revert to the 'slag off in the media' tactic.  Utter gobsh**e.

« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2006 04:02:53 pm by Jabba »
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Re: Mourinho's pearls of wisdom
      Reply #1: Dec 31, 2006 04:09:42 pm
      This guy is unbelievable, he was quite happy to sell Gallas and Huth and leave himself short of cover at the back, and to say SWP is underperforming ?? the poor lad needs to play to perform.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #2: Dec 31, 2006 04:24:41 pm
      Honsetly I really am beginning the think that Jose just loves the sound of his own voice. Its a fact that Managers have to speak to the media to jusitfy certain situations and clarify tactics. But Jose doesnt seem to be able to hold his hand up and say hey I got my tactics wrong, and we were outplayed today or the better team won, or some other retoric other than stating the obvious. I dont think he puts his brain in gear before he opens his mouth and publicly slating your own team for under performing will lead his team down a low morale track, which will only cement the title race further in favour of the SCUM.

Sometimes he really doesnt have anything to say yet he still provides some anicdotal nonsense for the media to print or Televise. I know that football has to have its characters which are important in the game to make it more interesting and fun for all that observe it, but I really cant make out wether Jose is just mad, has a bad grasp of Syntactically correct English, loves the sound of his own voice or just talks gibberish in the hope something sensible comes out of his big fat gob. Im so glad our club doesnt have him as a manager, Rafa has more class in his little finger than Jose could wish for in his entire lifetime. God dam it the man is like listening to an incensed 5 year old sometimes honestly!!!
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #3: Dec 31, 2006 07:00:20 pm
      This guy is unbelievable, he was quite happy to sell Gallas and Huth and leave himself short of cover at the back, and to say SWP is underperforming ?? the poor lad needs to play to perform.

Honsetly I really am beginning the think that Jose just loves the sound of his own voice. Its a fact that Managers have to speak to the media to jusitfy certain situations and clarify tactics. But Jose doesnt seem to be able to hold his hand up and say hey I got my tactics wrong, and we were outplayed today or the better team won, or some other retoric other than stating the obvious. I dont think he puts his brain in gear before he opens his mouth and publicly slating your own team for under performing will lead his team down a low morale track, which will only cement the title race further in favour of the SCUM.

Sometimes he really doesnt have anything to say yet he still provides some anicdotal nonsense for the media to print or Televise. I know that football has to have its characters which are important in the game to make it more interesting and fun for all that observe it, but I really cant make out wether Jose is just mad, has a bad grasp of Syntactically correct English, loves the sound of his own voice or just talks gibberish in the hope something sensible comes out of his big fat gob. Im so glad our club doesnt have him as a manager, Rafa has more class in his little finger than Jose could wish for in his entire lifetime. God dam it the man is like listening to an incensed 5 year old sometimes honestly!!!
      Good posts lad's. I throughly agree with the pair of you there. Jose does seem to love the sound of his own voice and he can't - and never will, hold up his hands and say hey I got it all wrong here today. Thats the type of manager he is, he thinks he is better than everyone else in the footballing media. Chelsea were simply outclassed by Fulham yesterday and it didn't take a numb skull to figure that one out. As for Wright-Phillips, yes... he isn't up to par. But he isn't getting the amount of games he should be getting (considering the price they paid for him.)
      I can't see how a 24 million pound winger is only good enough to sit on the bench and only recieve about 25 minutes every match.
      But hey at least we are in safe hands as a football club. Our manager isn't on every week on match of the day whining about how bad we played.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #4: Dec 31, 2006 07:30:24 pm
      Just the type of manager you need to inspire you with confidence eh ?   But whats new eh ??   He's just an arrogant, self-important gobs***e that likes the sound of his own voice.   I blame Sky Sports for encouraging the knobhead, as he seems to enjoy all the attention no matter where it comes from.   I'm so glad we got Rafa !
      « Last Edit: Dec 31, 2006 07:31:15 pm by smigger15 »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #5: Jan 03, 2007 11:55:12 pm
      Another miserable performance at Villa for the Chavs. 

Let's hope we move above them when we beat them at Anfield.
      homestrip
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      • If you wanna keep it, you win it 5 times!!
      Reply #6: Jan 04, 2007 03:39:10 am
      8 points only now. If we can beat them at anfield on 20th, I think we could finish above them. they are crumbling under the pressure from above and below them in table. No wins in 4 games?
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 04, 2007 05:14:43 pm
      their squad if you llook at it lacks depth.no real cover at cb or rb,if drogba gets injured whos gona score?there missing joe cole and clearly theres trouble in the ranks.(ballack speaking out about tactics today)
      Cy
      Reply #8: Jan 05, 2007 10:16:38 am
      Mourhino is probably the most over rated coach of the century, I'd love to see him with a team like sheffield united and see what he could do. slagging off your players personally is out of order, agitating your hand for a yellow card on the touchline is out of order, have you noticed that mourhino is the only coach talking of other teams all the time!..He is just an annoying little man, japing a lot but who don't scared anybody.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #9: Jan 05, 2007 12:37:48 pm
      Good point Cy.  I don't think he could hack it at the likes of Sheffield United.  Let's face it Porto were always a big sidei n Portugal and Chelsea have an unlimited supply of money.  Benitez on the other hand brought a string of clubs up from the Spanish second division and then went to Valencia and landed them the title twice and the UEFA cup. 

Compared to Real Madrid and Barcelona, Valencia are probably of similar stature to Spurs in our country.
      Cy
      Reply #10: Jan 06, 2007 01:04:57 pm
      Absolutly JABBA, RAFA as you mentionned correctly has a proven record..
      sppuuddy
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #11: Jan 08, 2007 05:03:50 pm
       watch this a Pool fan winding up the chelski`s
      Read the comments the chelski`s give they really dont like anyone talkin bad about the special one
      http://www.sportingo.com/football/jose-mourinhos-bridge-too-far-at-chelsea/1001,1552
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #12: Jan 08, 2007 08:14:32 pm
      Read the comments the chelski`s give they really dont like anyone talkin bad about the special one
      http://www.sportingo.com/football/jose-mourinhos-bridge-too-far-at-chelsea/1001,1552

Enjoyed that Sppuuddy  ;)
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #13: Jan 08, 2007 09:54:54 pm

Enjoyed reading that, to be honest from some of the comments I really am beginning to think that scousers are better educated that some from Kensington and Chelsea private schools. Honestly they have no thought or articulated processes by which they can debate or argue their points. Its just something like this " dant ya av a go at the spekel one me old china, now be a good sprat an make me an ma a cupa tea will ya"
      ""Rolls eyes"" Cockneys and there cleverness how will we ever live with them honestly.... BTW if any chavski fans are reading this post I WAS BEING SARCASTIC because you would have never have guessed unless I said.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #14: Jan 09, 2007 09:31:40 am
      Enjoyed reading that, to be honest from some of the comments I really am beginning to think that scousers are better educated that some from Kensington and Chelsea private schools. Honestly they have no thought or articulated processes by which they can debate or argue their points. Its just something like this " dant ya av a go at the spekel one me old china, now be a good sprat an make me an ma a cupa tea will ya"
      ""Rolls eyes"" Cockneys and there cleverness how will we ever live with them honestly.... BTW if any chavski fans are reading this post I WAS BEING SARCASTIC because you would have never have guessed unless I said.

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

Prag, you really make me chuckle !!
      foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      Reply #15: Jan 10, 2007 01:51:29 pm
      Yes Jabba he may well have said all of those things, but we at least we don't lose 6 - 3 without some of our best players. let's face it Chelsea beat Macclesfield 6 - 1.

So when your team have beaten us or any other team 6 - 1 come back and show your face.

Blah blah blah, I chat sh*t, blah blah blah....
      Our defence gets pissed on every game... blah blah blah...
      I'm a rent boy blah blah blah...
      I'm going to run up those apples and pairs to go toss over my Chelsea posters...
      ;)
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2007 04:09:12 pm by Court_LFC »
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #16: Jan 10, 2007 01:58:30 pm
      Many Congratulations on beating a league 3 team who had 9 men 6-1, unfortunately you don't receive a European cup for that but its a tremendous statistic none the less. Bravo and 3 cheers for the Chavs  :D
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #17: Jan 10, 2007 11:24:43 pm
      Yes Jabba he may well have said all of those things, but we at least we don't lose 6 - 3 without some of our best players. let's face it Chelsea beat Macclesfield 6 - 1.

So when your team have beaten us or any other team 6 - 1 come back and show your face.

Blah blah blah, I chat sh*t, blah blah blah....
      Our defence gets pissed on every game... blah blah blah...
      I'm a rent boy blah blah blah...
      I'm going to run up those apples and pairs to go toss over my Chelsea posters...
      ;)

Wow Foxy, I never thought you would admit it ;)  ::)
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #18: Jan 10, 2007 11:29:28 pm
      Classic! nothing is safe in the high tech world  ;)
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #19: Jan 10, 2007 11:47:08 pm
      Except from being a moderator :D
      ...Theres only one Wycombe!
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2007 11:53:42 pm by Court_LFC »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #20: Jan 15, 2007 12:45:55 am
      Bit harsh modifying his comments there Court.

He can make a big enough c**t out of himself with his own words.
      RedWilly

• 9,224 posts | 1648 
      Reply #21: Jan 16, 2007 05:47:51 pm
      that was modifiyed?!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #22: Jan 17, 2007 11:30:42 pm
      Bit harsh modifying his comments there Court.

He can make a big enough c**t out of himself with his own words.
      The temptation tho! :D

Quick Reply