Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Sam: Rafa Humiliated Us

Read 22160 times
      Barolo
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 91 posts |
      Re: Sam: Rafa Humiliated Us
      Reply #138: Apr 24, 2009 09:19:20 pm
      I reckon fat Sam is merely uttering the words Ferguson put in his mouth. Allardyce is a muppet who's allowed Ferguson to pull his strings and operate his gob, which just goes to show what a thick pr*ck he is!
      dafurf
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | -2 
      Reply #139: Apr 24, 2009 10:46:19 pm
      Big fat Sam was just talking on Sky Sports News and he said Sammy Lee shouldn't have got involved and it was nothing to do with him. What a disgusting creature Fat Sam is!
      It`s funny Fat sam never mentioned fergies involvement.
      rieras-left-foot
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 37 posts |
      Reply #140: Apr 24, 2009 11:07:19 pm
      yeah i heard about how Sammy Lee and Fat Sam had a drink together after the game but he didnt mention anything to Sammy about the gestures =s

He is definatly up Fergies arse like ost managers are in the league but Rafa is the only one who actually stands up to him!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #141: Apr 25, 2009 12:34:08 pm
      Rafa's explanation:

Rafa explains gesture row

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has explained the reason behind his arm-waving gesture which outraged Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce.

Allardyce accused Benitez of showing a lack of respect as a result of gestures made by the Spaniard following Liverpool's second goal in the 4-0 win at Anfield.

Manchester United chief Sir Alex Ferguson also accused Benitez of showing contempt to Allardyce with the gesture, but Liverpool assistant manager Sammy Lee defended Benitez claiming the Reds boss was communicating with his own players.

Benitez has now revealed he made the gesture in reaction to Xabi Alonso not agreeing to his orders when taking a setpiece.

"Xabi Alonso and Emiliano Insua were standing over a free-kick and I was shouting orders to them in Spanish," Benitez told the Daily Mail.

"I kept saying, "Play it short" because I thought there could be a surprise element. But Xabi just whipped it straight into the area and when Fernando Torres headed it in, he turned round and gave me a big grin.

"I had to laugh and I just made a sign to say, 'OK, don't listen to me'."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_5236252,00.html

Hopefully that'll be an end to it then.  ::)
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #142: Apr 25, 2009 12:42:38 pm
      Try to explain to Sam, he'll never understand that.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #143: Apr 25, 2009 12:48:48 pm
      Yea, just read that. And watched the 2nd goal again.

My reaction: Shut the F**k up Sam! You know no spanish.
      finnan3
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #144: Apr 26, 2009 10:57:34 pm
      The pair of them make me laugh were do I start.

I remember the build up that week before we played Blackburn and he was slagging Benitez off and now Benitez so called responds and he is the worst in the world, Fat Sam if you can't take it then don't go crying to the media about it.

Rudolph aka Alex Ferguson, this is the same man to call Benitez "Arrogant", this is the same man who taps his watch game after game in injury time, over the years he has got away with all kinds....

Look at the situation we had about a season or so ago with Gabriel Heinze when he took us to court for making a enquiry about the player and according to Ferguson we was tapping him up because he said he wanted to join us.

Remember the 2008 Champions League final were he came out at half time having a good talk to the referee. The man has got a cheek to slag Benitez.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #145: Apr 27, 2009 12:45:25 am
      The pair of them make me laugh were do I start.

I remember the build up that week before we played Blackburn and he was slagging Benitez off and now Benitez so called responds and he is the worst in the world, Fat Sam if you can't take it then don't go crying to the media about it.

Rudolph aka Alex Ferguson, this is the same man to call Benitez "Arrogant", this is the same man who taps his watch game after game in injury time, over the years he has got away with all kinds....

Look at the situation we had about a season or so ago with Gabriel Heinze when he took us to court for making a enquiry about the player and according to Ferguson we was tapping him up because he said he wanted to join us.

Remember the 2008 Champions League final were he came out at half time having a good talk to the referee. The man has got a cheek to slag Benitez.

Reminds me to Rafa's quote of the season when he goes scolari should have his players do zonal marking around the referee to stop united staff reaching the ref at HT

;D
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #146: Apr 27, 2009 11:19:37 am
      Yeah that Zonal Marking line from Rafa made me chuckle big time, if Fergie was a manager in spain when Rafa was at Villencia, I think Fergie would have dug a whole by now, and crawled well and truly under it. As it is Fergie is making a d*ck of himself anyhoo.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #147: Apr 27, 2009 06:18:24 pm
      Well Fat Sam wont let this drop will he!?

Starting on Little Sammy now,

heres what he said....

"There was no need for Sammy to get involved,"

"It wasn't a situation I was going to get him involved in. It was a situation that was between me and Rafa Benitez.

"If anyone should have spoken, it should have been Rafa Benitez and not Sammy Lee."

"My situation was that, as I repeat, there was the situation to speak to him in his room and he wasn't there."

;D :laugh:

Did Little Sam show you up Big man!? HAHAHAHAHAHA doesn't want to get into a war of words with somebody who knows just what to say!! Little Sammy shown him up last week!!
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #148: Apr 27, 2009 06:19:53 pm
      ^^^^

Do you have a link for that?

Anyway, Fat Sam should shut his fat mouth.

w**ker.
      kennystaff
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 292 posts |
      Reply #149: Apr 27, 2009 09:23:06 pm
      Couldnt have described the man better myself mate. total w**ker
      ^^^^

Do you have a link for that?

Anyway, Fat Sam should shut his fat mouth.

W**ker.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      passenger815
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 62 posts |
      Reply #152: Apr 28, 2009 12:47:28 am
      I'm just praying and waiting for a journo to actually put these people to the sword, point out their contradictions and hold them responsible. Someone to actually make Ferguson explain how its Rafa constantly talking about him, when in actuallity its been much more the other way round in the last few weeks.
      But, we all know journalists are all afraid of Ferguson and his cabal of lackies (fat sam, moyes, bruce etc.)
      Podge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,095 posts | 14 
      Reply #153: Apr 28, 2009 03:43:04 pm
      Rafa didn't humiliate you....our whole team did you fat pr**k !
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #154: Apr 29, 2009 07:13:21 am
      Rafa explains gesture row

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has explained the reason behind his arm-waving gesture which outraged Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce.

Allardyce accused Benitez of showing a lack of respect as a result of gestures made by the Spaniard following Liverpool's second goal in the 4-0 win at Anfield.

Manchester United chief Sir Alex Ferguson also accused Benitez of showing contempt to Allardyce with the gesture, but Liverpool assistant manager Sammy Lee defended Benitez claiming the Reds boss was communicating with his own players.

Benitez has now revealed he made the gesture in reaction to Xabi Alonso not agreeing to his orders when taking a setpiece.

"Xabi Alonso and Emiliano Insua were standing over a free-kick and I was shouting orders to them in Spanish," Benitez told the Daily Mail.

"I kept saying, "Play it short" because I thought there could be a surprise element. But Xabi just whipped it straight into the area and when Fernando Torres headed it in, he turned round and gave me a big grin.

"I had to laugh and I just made a sign to say, 'OK, don't listen to me'."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_5236252,00.html

God bless him :D Admitted he was wrong, too.
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #155: Apr 29, 2009 08:19:34 am
      Rafa has now explained what the gesture was all about so that should be the end of the matter.

But it's not.

When Kuyt scored the third goal in the dying minutes of the Hull game he made the same gesture to the supporters behind the goal who responded in kind.  I'm afraid that this gesture is now part of the LFC folklore and will become the norm when we are controlling and winning games.

Well done Sam. >:D

macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #156: Apr 29, 2009 12:13:38 pm
      This is Liverpool you f**king fat b***h! When you criticise Rafa you are sure inviting the wrath of the players and the fans! Kuyt showed how togetherness we are right now and forever will be! Rafa can do whatever gestures he likes, as long we approve it, you don't have any reason to interfere! Next time Kuyt will do it again in your face!
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #157: Apr 30, 2009 01:04:19 am
      We always humiliate everyone :D

Surprised Ferguscum didn't feel humiliated when we took Stevie and Nando off against MU :o
      Christ
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,209 posts | 40 
      Reply #158: Apr 30, 2009 04:52:44 am
      still no apology? shame on them, delusional or what! they rant, when to any sane person were wrong, but then have no decency to admit their mistake.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #159: Apr 30, 2009 09:40:08 pm
      We always humiliate everyone :D

Surprised Ferguscum didn't feel humiliated when we took Stevie and Nando off against MU :o

Classic

:lmao:
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #160: May 04, 2009 08:50:43 pm
      Anyone else see Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports. Fat Sam was being interviewed before the Man City humiliation and after the link ended THommo said some thing along the lines of..." If you're watching Sam, it's over it's over " and made the gesture after reference to whether Blackburn still had a chance of beating the drop. Quality as the guys in the studio loved it.

Quick Reply