Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Fergie... You crying again????

Read 5738 times
      aksh_jaj245
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 238 posts |
      Fergie... You crying again????
      Apr 17, 2009 03:52:29 pm
      http://www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item248445/Fergie-blasts-arrogant-Benitez/

he Liverpool chief has been in combative mood recently, on several occasions launching verbal volleys at Ferguson.
      And ahead of Sunday's FA Cup semi-final with Everton, Ferguson has hit back with a withering assessment of Benitez's conduct.
      First he lambasted the Spaniard for his description of Everton as a "small club" before rounding on him for the attitude he showed in dismissing Blackburn last weekend once Liverpool had scored their second goal at Anfield.
      "Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said," said Ferguson.
      "But arrogance is one thing. You cannot forgive contempt, which is what he showed (Blackburn manager) Sam Allardyce last weekend.
      "When Liverpool scored their second goal he signalled as if the game was finished. I do not think Sam deserved that.
      "Sam has worked so hard for the LMA (League Managers' Association) and he's had a weakened team. I just thought it showed contempt.
      "In my experience no Liverpool manager has ever done that. It was beyond the pale."
      The tirade should enliven the Premier League title battle when it resumes next week, although Ferguson will feel justified in making the attack.
      Benitez had delivered what he claimed to be "facts", about United which the Red Devils do not believe to be true.
      And while Ferguson has tried to resist the temptation to respond, this time he felt he needed to make a stand against the Liverpool manager, who feels more sure of his ground after finally steering his club into championship contention despite this week's Champions League exit at the hands of Chelsea.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cant believe it.. just cant..I never knew fergie was so interested in watching rafa..
      every move huh..

and look look.. who's talkin bout arrogance.. u red faced sick b.. ah never mind.. I'm not gonna stoop so low..
      after all am a true red..

the most hilarious is the last para..
      even the site is a kiss ass.. get a life guys..
      wake up n smell it..
      the champions are at L4.. not at mancs..

macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Re: Fergie... You crying again????
      Reply #1: Apr 17, 2009 04:25:30 pm
      oh fergie, did rafa insulted your baby boy sam so bad that he went crying into daddy's arm? go and get little sam a pacifier will you? whining bunch of fools!
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #2: Apr 17, 2009 04:27:56 pm
      Wow.. so sweet.. Fergie's been thinking of Rafa since they lost 4-1 at home.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #3: Apr 17, 2009 04:34:33 pm
      fergie has secret crush on rafa? better watch out mrs fergie...
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #4: Apr 17, 2009 04:40:46 pm
      I think the pressure is defintely getting to Ferguson. Can the bitters compound his obvious tension tomorrow. Oh and we all know Everton have had a week off so dont go there.Ronaldo said they will win everything so thats a nice incentive for the Everton players no motivation needed there.
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #5: Apr 17, 2009 04:48:28 pm
      better watch out mrs fergie...
      You mean Giggs? :D

If you have noticed, Rafa is thinking only about fergie now, too. When we played against chelsea in UEFA Rafa talked about fergie feeling pressure in the league when he had to think about wining the match.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,474 posts | 4594 
      Reply #6: Apr 17, 2009 05:14:15 pm
      his already brought sam into his argument and now is using the blueshite club also for his argument.

fergie has met his match in rafa who is really getting under his skin.

F**k off fergie you pr**k,fight the battle on your own.

bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #7: Apr 17, 2009 06:59:12 pm
      He just can't help himself, most here have been waiting for AF to begin, he did it with arsenal last year Wenger blew it, but there were others before Wenger and the people are always those in the best position to stop him winning the title.

This attack on Rafa is way over the top and it reeks of desperation, how can you tell what a man is thinking when he folds his arms, astonishing that, then he goes on to say Rafa is contemptible for treating Allardyce like that. Wrong again.

Arrogant and contemptible are two words more akin to Ferguson than Rafa, I have never seen or heard of Rafa shouting at grown men, he has more respect toward them than do that, yet he is asking us to believe Rafa is making arrogant and contemptible gestures with his arms, weird, more lies.

Ferguson is contemptible and yet he wants us to think these traits are Rafa's, I can see the papers cranking the lies of Ferguson up, he and friends are out to get Rafa so he can again win the title.

It's contemptible to lie the way he has done, but as is said this time he can try all he likes because the way he's been approaching this is weird in the extream but in Rafa he has more than met his match.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #8: Apr 17, 2009 08:33:57 pm
      Rafa has gotten to him! Rafa is in his head! SWEET
      ligalize
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #9: Apr 17, 2009 09:05:32 pm
      I think both got into each other. Rafa can't help himself too talking about Fergie.

I hope this "gig" will work in our favor for winning the league this season.
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2009 09:21:15 pm by Reslivo, Reason: Spelling. Please don\'t abbreviate words if you don\'t need to. »
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #10: Apr 17, 2009 09:20:01 pm
      Fergie - Master of the mind games ...

Fact! ::)
      john jones
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 178 posts |
      Reply #11: Apr 17, 2009 09:55:22 pm
      Fergie is a waste of space his time is up.
      BlackenedUK
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 46 posts |
      Reply #12: Apr 17, 2009 09:59:48 pm
      Looks to me that Fergie is starting to panic...
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #13: Apr 18, 2009 12:35:59 am
      I find it amusing that with all the mind games, people will always take their own views on who's getting the upper hand...

Anyway you say Rafa is winning and some would say Fergie is winning but the only thing that matters in the end is who wins the trophies and right now that looks like United...

The 'mind games' wars aren't even an interesting diversion in my opinion, they're just tedious.....
      King Cantona
      • Likes to finish every post with multiple full stops.
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 303 posts | -29 
      Reply #14: Apr 18, 2009 12:37:39 am
      Looks to me that Fergie is starting to panic...

Now that's a classic example of what I just alluded to in my previous post...
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,678 posts | 6976 
      Reply #15: Apr 18, 2009 12:42:17 am
      Fair dues, United are doing well on the trophy front, but I can't remember any Liverpool manager getting under the skin of Fergie as much during his time as United boss.

Difficult for me to remain neutral as it is for you, but from what I've seen - Benitez has slipped off the aura the media had of Ferguson in recent months and, at times, the media are now being to paint a very different figure of SAF than the untouchable one they used to portray.

Getting his mate Sam Allardyce involved is clearly embarrassing - even you must admit that.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #16: Apr 18, 2009 09:33:24 am
      All together now......

Hes cracking up,hes cracking up Fergies cracking up
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #17: Apr 18, 2009 10:38:01 am
      All together now......

Hes cracking up,hes cracking up Fergies cracking up

:lmao:!
      philH
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 628 posts |
      Reply #18: Apr 18, 2009 11:46:34 am
      What a B****ck-less t**t. My dad told me that apparantly before a recent big race at Cheltenham. Ferguson tried to ring Ruby Walsh instructing him how to ride the horse. Walsh wouldnt take the call though. His arrogance knows no bounds. Now he's getting that well known architect of attacking football Allardyce involved. Stoke will turn his shower of crap over today no problem
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #19: Apr 18, 2009 06:40:34 pm

can you spot the difference here? let me tell you...one looks like the GODfather while the other looks like D*Gfather
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #20: Apr 18, 2009 06:49:27 pm
      ^^^^^^^

Worst attempt at a joke that I have seen in a  looooooong time.
      aksh_jaj245
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 238 posts |
      Reply #21: Apr 18, 2009 07:37:57 pm

can you spot the difference here? let me tell you...one looks like the GODfather while the other looks like D*Gfather

wat was that man.. i mean.. wat was that.. no words..

aksh_jaj245
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 238 posts |
      Reply #22: Apr 18, 2009 07:39:38 pm
      (this one's in the london bridge tune)

Ferguson is cracking up, cracking up, cracking up,
      Ferguson is cracking up,
      I think he's crazy.

Rafa's gonna kick his ass, kick his ass, kick his ass
      Rafa's gonna kick his ass,