Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Well done Everton!!

Read 7894 times
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Re: Well done Everton!!
      Reply #46: Apr 19, 2009 09:14:52 pm
      DON'T KNOW WHY YOU BITTER RED COONTS ARE THANKING US, YOUS ARE STILL GONNA WIN FECK ALL HAHAHAHAHA, MANCS HAVE LEAGUE SOWN UP AND ARE IN SEMIS OF CL, YOUS ARE OUT OF ALL CUP COMPETITIONS HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT YOU GLORY HUNTING MONGS.
      EVERTON EVERTON EVERTONNNNNNNNN
      WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY
      WE ARE THE FAMOUS EVERTON FC

You don't sound at all bitter.
      goldton
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 490 posts | -10 
      • This is our year FOR SURE....
      Reply #47: Apr 19, 2009 09:33:59 pm
      I hate Manure more so Well Done Everton.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,870 posts | 6808 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #48: Apr 19, 2009 09:53:28 pm
      Just walked into work and asked a Manc if they won? He said no we sent out a 3rd string side in a mickey mouse competition! Funny the other day he was spouting off about winning 5 cups. w**ker.  ;D

It's been a great day so far.
      phillio67
      • Justice For The 96
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #49: Apr 19, 2009 10:41:45 pm
      Just walked into work and asked a Manc if they won? He said no we sent out a 3rd string side in a mickey mouse competition! Funny the other day he was spouting off about winning 5 cups. W**ker.  ;D

i love it i love it  i love it i love it
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #50: Apr 19, 2009 11:13:29 pm
      DON'T KNOW WHY YOU BITTER RED COONTS ARE THANKING US, YOUS ARE STILL GONNA WIN FECK ALL HAHAHAHAHA, MANCS HAVE LEAGUE SOWN UP AND ARE IN SEMIS OF CL, YOUS ARE OUT OF ALL CUP COMPETITIONS HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT YOU GLORY HUNTING MONGS.
      WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY

Hmm, just thought.

- We're not actually thanking you, we just preferred that you won this fixture
      - Win feck all? You must mean like Everton have in the last 15 odd years.
      - Never even heard of the word 'SOWN' but if it's meant to be sewn then clearly not and you make it sound as if United are the only team in the Semi Final (FYI, 3 other teams are too ;))
      - Glory hunting? For what exactly? You said yourself we are out of all the Cup Competitions and United have the league 'SOWN' up ::)

WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY

- Good for you, but were going to Europe next season unlike you who will only be going to Europe Via a pre-season tour if you're lucky.

- We are the even more famous Liverpool FC and IMO the only thing Everton are famous for is being Bitter son of bitches who have their heads so far up their own arse that they can see out of their mouths and couldn't afford to pay rent and were booted out of their stadium ;D

*Rant over, just a shame he has been banned :D*
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,414 posts | 8646 
      Reply #51: Apr 19, 2009 11:18:11 pm
      Just walked into work and asked a Manc if they won? He said no we sent out a 3rd string side in a mickey mouse competition! Funny the other day he was spouting off about winning 5 cups. w**ker.  ;D

And whose side turned it into a Mickey Mouse tournament when they fu**ed it off to go to Brazil back in 2000? And that Mickey Mouse trophy is the ONLY trophy they have won more of than us!
      phillio67
      • Justice For The 96
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 157 posts |
      Reply #52: Apr 19, 2009 11:18:39 pm
      And for toffees, but hey !!!! lest we not forget !!!!!

JoeyLFC
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 520 posts |
      Reply #53: Apr 20, 2009 02:12:06 am
      This city has two great team - Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves - Shankly.

And I also like the way he said that mancs have the title 'sown up'. Yeahhh... Losses against us and fulham, below par (to say the least) performances against aston villa and sunderland. They have more games to play in the weeks coming up. I wouldn't say they've got it 'sown up' just yet my friend.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #54: Apr 20, 2009 03:00:06 am
      Didn't Ferguscum say Everton are a big club?

And he shows his arrogance by playing a reserves team?
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #55: Apr 20, 2009 12:51:33 pm
      WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY

Don't wish to be too picky but your use of language, grammar and facts is appalling.

How are we to take you seriously if you come on here talking like that? Do we care what you type? I just feel sorry for you mate.....

p.s

word of advice.

If you want to be taken seriously then perhaps consider coming on here with an argument or at least some wit perhaps?

If you want to look a fool on the forum and make your club and fans look a laughing stock then just carry on typing the incoherent crap.

Fowlers God
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 58 posts |
      Reply #56: Apr 20, 2009 01:07:23 pm
      One word for it: sweet...

Why may you ask? No more mentioning of the word "quintuple" mentioned in the same breath as the mancs. Seeing Ferguson's reaction was the cherry on the top the "ferguson's cracking up" cake.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,039 posts | 3963 
      Reply #57: Apr 20, 2009 02:39:53 pm
      The nonsensical and illogical response to a glorious victory over manure proves that some bitters are completely ignorant of the conduct required when your club runs out winners in a major competition - as their echoing trophy room will attest.
      Barolo
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 91 posts |
      Reply #58: Apr 20, 2009 02:40:17 pm
      WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY

Just one question.

Why the f**k are you on a Liverpool FC Forum?

I was wondering the same thing; he should be at his literacy classes!     ;)
      eraser
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #59: Apr 20, 2009 03:43:42 pm
      As for me, I am not happy that Everton won. Because it gives Chelsea more chances to win the cup. I hate Chelsea harder than MU, so I wanted MU to bear Chelsea.
      As to Everton, they couldn't have won MU reserves at main time. they did it only in lottery.
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      Reply #60: Apr 20, 2009 04:53:52 pm
      WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY

silly people on LFC forum! the thing is nobody wanna actually CONGRATULATE  Everton NOR BE HAPPY OF ITS SUCCESS BUT being happy at MANU defeat, loser
      Barolo
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 91 posts |
      Reply #61: Apr 21, 2009 04:12:41 pm
      Ferguson's arms were flapping so hard I thought he was trying to take off , when he thought they had a penalty

That was so funny watching Ferguson - thought he was going to have a heart attack! I think he ought to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act . . . . he's clearly losing the plot!"
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #62: Apr 21, 2009 04:50:31 pm
      He has definitely lost the plot , have to find a tune to go with that?  :D
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,258 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #63: Apr 21, 2009 05:03:17 pm
      Ferguson's arms were flapping so hard I thought he was trying to take off , when he thought they had a penalty

He was nearly arrested for this, Police felt it was dong the Hokey Kokey, and Wembley dose not have a Licence for dancing.
      john jones
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 178 posts |
      Reply #64: Apr 21, 2009 05:21:38 pm
      Must be so sad to have to come on to a great teams website to boast about beating a second rate team. Mind you Everton are not even second rate.

Quick Reply