Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Woman dumps cat in bin.

Read 4665 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: Woman dumps cat in bin.
      Reply #23: Aug 24, 2010 11:47:09 pm
      Seen that in the paper today and just hoped someone would do that to her.

But seeing the video is even worse imo, the fat scruffy mess even starts stroking the cat to entice it.

F***ing evil that, worse of it is, look at her age ffs!! If some kid had done that, we wouldn't hear the end of how all the kids of today are terrors, but she's at an age where she should know better which just leaves you shaking your head.

Hopefully the cat's owner has seen this and will catch up with this bi*ch some time in the future!

That's what incensed me, the way she encouraged the cat to come to her...what an evil bi*ch she is.

She's a middle aged Woman who works in a bank in Rugby, I hope all the customers that go in the bank give her lots of abuse, I hope her co-workers refuse to speak to her and she ends up losing her job, so she can't pay the mortgage and ends up losing her house and ends up on the streets, that would serve her right  :f_steam:
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #24: Aug 25, 2010 12:25:14 am
      There's a car driving past as well when she puts the poor cat in the bin. I would have loved for them to stop and pull her up!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #25: Aug 25, 2010 06:50:49 am
      Was a F***ing hilarious mug shot of her this morning in the paper. The reaction to this is hilarious in the papers, they've been loving it.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #26: Aug 25, 2010 12:36:25 pm
      That's what incensed me, the way she encouraged the cat to come to her...what an evil bi*ch she is.

She's a middle aged Woman who works in a bank in Rugby, I hope all the customers that go in the bank give her lots of abuse, I hope her co-workers refuse to speak to her and she ends up losing her job, so she can't pay the mortgage and ends up losing her house and ends up on the streets, that would serve her right  :f_steam:
      Too right Cas, and had to live in a wheelie Bin, the bi*ch.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #27: Aug 25, 2010 09:49:30 pm
      The bi*ch is on the ITV news after the match. 
      MsGerrard
      Reply #29: Aug 25, 2010 11:50:52 pm
      Initially, the bank worker said she did not know what all the fuss was about - and said she put Lola in the bin for a "joke".

Joke? Joke? I tell you what you foul bi*ch, let's put you in a bin for 15 hours for a joke and see how you like it.
      « Last Edit: Aug 26, 2010 12:12:34 am by MsGerrard »
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #30: Aug 25, 2010 11:59:20 pm
      As an animal lover that has upset me greatly. Heard it on the news this morning. F*****g Bi*ch !!

Just picked up my little yorkie terrier and given her a big kiss.

My dog Rosie....

Love Terriers. Used to have one myself. It dies :'(.

Quick Reply