Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

United or Chelsea for the title?

Read 2989 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      United or Chelsea for the title?
      Jan 15, 2007 12:54:46 am
      Okay - it's still 'mathematically' possible for us to win it - BUT, if we can't who would you rather win it.

It's a difficult one I think.

I mean - I proper hate Chelsea for the being the bunch of smug arrogant bas**rds they are but I don't want United to get number 16.  Too close for comfort.

In fact I can't decide.  I'm going to sleep on it.
      homestrip
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      • If you wanna keep it, you win it 5 times!!
      Re: United or Chelsea for the title?
      Reply #1: Jan 15, 2007 01:01:57 am
      I hate both too but I'd prefer to see Chelsea win it. Chelsea have no history, tradition or anything associated with proper clubs.

Yes they bought 2 titles and cant shut up about it but I think when Abromovic is finished playing with his Chelsea toy he will not pump stupid money in to it and they will start to go back down to where they belong.

On the other hand, United are too close to us for comfort, and they will always be around. Plus I just cant listen to Mancs going on and on, Neville pulling at his crest in front of crowd, Ferdinand smiling (YUK), Ferguson chewing faster than normal with a stupid grin, Rooney etc etc.

priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #2: Jan 15, 2007 07:39:20 am
       :confused-smiley-013:

hmmmm, I think any proper Liverpool fans will really hate both of these clubs, I've always thought i'd prefer Utd ONLY because they play better football than Chelsea BUT sayin that I have more UTD mates who will be smug b*****ds and rub it in if they win, I didnt realise they were so close to our 18 titles either so that would be another reason to choose Chelsea but the Chelsea would be 3 in a row!!............. so I would say................. I'd toss ac oin to decide either way Iwould be well pissed!  >:(

Damn I really HATE these 2 clubs!!!! (if not us why cant Arsenal be doin well!!!!!)

>:(

scousesaz06
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #3: Jan 15, 2007 10:39:20 am
      i hate both clubs wiht a passion cant stand there whinging fans who cant b arsed singing at there matches

sum1 told me if the mancs win the league then (blue sh*te) everton will get a 1mil pound pay of something 2 do wiht the rooney deal ???

so would slighty prefer the chaves 2 win it  :o
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #4: Jan 15, 2007 10:39:50 am
      If i have to pick a winner i would go for Chelsea reason being there glory years are temporary and they will soon fade into obscurity once
      there sugar daddy gets bored.
      The Mancs on the other hand are starting to get close to 18 and if they do win it this year with what i consider to be a weaker side than
      previous years, it begs the question how will they fair next year if they strengthen again in the summer.
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #5: Jan 15, 2007 11:18:56 am
      To be honest i would rather Man United win it this season because they have actually worked hard for their goals and they deserve to be where they are. Chelsea though have come very lucky at times against Wigan & Everton away with last minute winners which they did not deserve and against Wigan on the weekend all their goals were gifted to them but just because they won 4nil against Wigan does not mean they can do that against a club who don't make mistakes.
      Man United are a different team now, i could'nt stand them years ago.. i still hate them but this time they are actually working hard rather than a jammy side they use to be.. Chelsea have got the jammy crown now and knowing Chelsea they will proberly win the damm thing
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #6: Jan 15, 2007 11:42:59 am
      If I have to pick a winner I would go for Chelsea reason being there glory years are temporary and they will soon fade into obscurity once there sugar daddy gets bored.

I am hoping this will happen sooner if they miss out on the title this season
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 15, 2007 01:11:43 pm
      Neither, if not US, the Arsenal.  As we found out the hard way, they play fantastic footy. Im not even going to mention the other two clubs...... :-X
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      Reply #8: Jan 15, 2007 10:36:07 pm
      Neither, if not US, the Arsenal.  As we found out the hard way, they play fantastic footy. Im not even going to mention the other two clubs...... :-X

I think I would have to take Chelsea to win it - if only for the fact that United are resurging and closing in on our 18.

It still pisses me off that we started the season so poorly.  We should have come out the traps on fire and really been closer to the top.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #9: Jan 15, 2007 11:01:05 pm
      Rent boys for me, I actually hate them more than Man USA at this moment in time but this amount of contempt to-wards them is temporary, My dislike for Man USA runs deep in my soul  8)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: Scum or Chavs for the title?
      Reply #10: Jan 16, 2007 08:21:37 am
      I still holding out for a late run by Watford
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #11: Jan 16, 2007 01:04:39 pm
      I still holding out for a late run by Watford

Any thing can happen, thats the beauty of the English game! ;)
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #12: Jan 16, 2007 01:34:01 pm
      yer but I wouldn't have money on it!

I Was hoping Jabba might of toned the vulgarity of this topic tittle down abit!
      Scum or Chavs for the title? would be far less offensive!

which ever wins its going to hurt >:( :( >:(

they seem to come out of the woodwork to rub your nose in it
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #13: Jan 16, 2007 03:06:20 pm

still this lost one I do not title, we can fight by, I do not believe that united and chelsea hold the rate
      CARRA101
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 66 posts |
      Reply #14: Jan 16, 2007 04:08:38 pm
      chelsea rent boys for deffo i fcukin hate utd
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,224 posts | 1647 
      Reply #15: Jan 16, 2007 05:26:02 pm
      it would have to be the F***ing rent boys for me. Scums would be going on for years if they won it saying how they broke chelsea's dominance, and i couldn't stand seeing ronaldo with a title while stevie ain't got one.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #16: Jan 16, 2007 05:34:49 pm

still this lost one I do not title, we can fight by, I do not believe that united and chelsea hold the rate

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I'm with you KQ,  ;) ;D
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #17: Jan 16, 2007 08:46:32 pm
      No true red will ever want the scum to win anything,unless it does us a favour.
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #18: Jan 16, 2007 10:12:01 pm
      To be honest I would rather Man United win it this season because they have actually worked hard for their goals and they deserve to be where they are. Chelsea though have come very lucky at times against Wigan & Everton away with last minute winners which they did not deserve and against Wigan on the weekend all their goals were gifted to them but just because they won 4nil against Wigan does not mean they can do that against a club who don't make mistakes.
      Man United are a different team now, I could'nt stand them years ago.. I still hate them but this time they are actually working hard rather than a jammy side they use to be.. Chelsea have got the jammy crown now and knowing Chelsea they will proberly win the damm thing

The scums don't deserve anything! More than anything they must never be champions! Even if it means Chelski winning it in a 3rd consecutive time! The idea of Ronaldo, Looney, Rio, Neville or just any manc scum jubilating after winning the league is just.. sheer death.

Charlton to win it with Scott Carson having consecutive clean sheets from this saturday till may.

Quick Reply