Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Stevie to Juve & Robbie to USA

Read 3294 times
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 218 posts |
      Stevie to Juve & Robbie to USA
      Jan 21, 2007 01:47:50 pm
      I hope they are just a bunch of rumours again. No way is Stevie going to Juve for any price & Robbie can go we don't really need him here anymore but he is proberly good for the dressing room spirits. Its a shame Robbie does not get many games but i can see why with Kuyt, Crouch and Bellers in the team.
      homestrip
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      • If you wanna keep it, you win it 5 times!!
      Re: Stevie to Juve & Robbie to USA
      Reply #1: Jan 21, 2007 01:50:49 pm
      Whatever about Robbie, Stevie is going nowhere, especially not Juve. They cant even offer him champs league next season. False rumour
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Jan 21, 2007 04:04:52 pm
      More sh*te from SS,  why would stevie want to go and play for a corrupt second rate team anyway when we all know his passion is the Reds !!  More rumours to try and upset Stevie   >:D
      liverpaul
      • Forum John Barnes

• 409 posts |
      Reply #3: Jan 22, 2007 12:53:19 pm
      dont read the bloody papers so much
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Jan 23, 2007 02:11:28 pm
      dont read the bloody papers so much
      Said everything that needed to be said.
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 218 posts |
      Reply #5: Jan 23, 2007 05:32:49 pm
      I would like to see Robbie join Beckham at LA Galaxy. But Stevie stays. Whats the odds on Chelsea tryin to unsettle him again after they finish 4th in the Premiership this season? £50m bid?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #6: Jan 23, 2007 05:40:54 pm
      I would like to see Robbie join Beckham at LA Galaxy. But Stevie stays. Whats the odds on Chelsea tryin to unsettle him again after they finish 4th in the Premiership this season? £50m bid?

Sky Sports are already working on behalf of Chelski trying to unsettle him, it was them that reported that Jueventus were interested   ;)
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #7: Jan 23, 2007 05:50:00 pm
      It makes me laugh, Gerrard decided to stay when he knew we had a limited budget and if we were going to win the League it was going to take some mega wheeling and dealing from the manager to get players of the quality needed to join our club. So now we have a take over on the cards that will end up in us being owned by the soon to become richest man in football its beyond me that anyone or any paper could seriously suggest that he would leave that and go to play for the most corrupt team of a corrupt league or Chavski "take John Terry away and see how ordinary we become" FC. But thats the British Media for you! >:D
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 218 posts |
      Reply #8: Jan 23, 2007 05:54:49 pm
      I think Stevie has learnt to live with all this stupid media talk, before he was alert but now he has a strong mental barrier.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #9: Jan 23, 2007 06:04:04 pm
      Chavski "take John Terry away and see how ordinary we become" FC. But thats the British Media for you! >:D

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 218 posts |
      Reply #10: Jan 26, 2007 12:06:23 pm
      notice how quiet its gone on the Speculation about Stevie G? All they were trying to do is unsettle him weather it was the papers or the club he is staying for good!

Anyone know when his contract ends?
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #11: Jan 26, 2007 03:57:10 pm
      Both stevie and carra signed on the same day,both contracts run out in june 09,time for renewal?
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 218 posts |
      Reply #12: Jan 26, 2007 04:55:38 pm
      Both stevie and carra signed on the same day,both contracts run out in june 09,time for renewal?

I think so.. at least add on 2 more years to Stevies contract
      Cy
      Reply #13: Jan 26, 2007 05:43:55 pm
       Sky sports is nothing but rubbish news, as always. Their attitude and non-neutral reporting side of news just show how poor their journalistics skills are. Calling that news is an overstatement, it's pure and simple rubbish.

Stevie already pledge his future with us not so long ago, Liverpool is doing well in the league, we have a cracking game against Barcelona coming up, and the club is going in the right direction in terms of investment.

Stevie want to win trophies with Liverpool, he is one if not the best midlefield player in the world, playing in the best league in the world for the club with the best supporters in the world.

It's only a matter of days before to see Stevie saying so himself. Maybe Juventus is planning to make an offer in the end of the season, maybe, but we all know in football that lot's of talking dosen't often mean actions..

Quick Reply