Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

The best place to get tattoed in Merseyside?

Read 1149 times
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      The best place to get tattoed in Merseyside?
      Nov 12, 2009 04:51:43 pm
      OK.  So I've been keeping my options open for a while on when I'll be getting a tattoo, and where I'll be getting it from.  Obviously, I won't be going out of my way to nip down to London, Manchester or anywhere else down the country.

I just want it done right and for it to look absolutely superb.

I'm after Chester Benningtons flames that are around his wrists and his forearms.

The thing is I'm a little worried, I've seen these tattoo's on a few people before and I've seen a person in the flesh with them, and they looked pretty dire.  And I want the tattoo to look amazing so that I am satisfied for the rest of my life with them.

I've always been fascinated by these tattoo's since I was younger when Linkin Park broke on the scene back in the late 90's.  So can anyone reccomend anyone that will do a fantastic job of this in our local area?

Thanks!
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Re: The best place to get tattoed in Merseyside?
      Reply #1: Nov 12, 2009 05:19:07 pm
      There are a few tattoo artists around Liverpool,Dr Feelgood in Bold St,Design4life Prescot Rd,Ritchie tattoo artist at 24 Newington L1,DMC Tattoo artist in Warbreck Moor L9 and I'm sure you will find them and more on the net if thats any help to you,good luck in your quest. 
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2: Nov 13, 2009 07:48:10 am
       You should try and make contact with Danny Agger,I read that he is a top class tattoo artist.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #3: Nov 13, 2009 07:58:57 am
      You should try and make contact with Danny Agger,I read that he is a top class tattoo artist.

Yes indeed it would be a honour for you to be tattooed by Agger.

Quick Reply