Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Andy Gray - Idiot

Read 27958 times
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Re: Andy Gray - Idiot
      Reply #23: Mar 01, 2007 01:02:16 am
      Quote from a manc on YouTube: (I'm a mad Utd fan but Andy Grays arse kissing bordered on obscene! If he had a bigger tongue he might be able to push it that little bit further up Fergusons arse! I must admit, he's an embarrassment to Sky TV and should maybe think about retiring before the excitement causes him to split his colostomy bag which must be full of sh*t by now. Your thoughts Andy?)

Well said Mr Manc, very well said.  ;D

But it also has to be said that he did play for a smaller club somewhere else in Liverpool and that's why "Game over and I hate saying that" was a phrase he became accustomed to... even if him and his "tiny team" mates played for 120mins in each and every game they still couldn't match Liverpool for class, success and history!

It says in the forum rules that swearing is allowed so Andy Gray... "You are a Dickhead, an ex blue but now love ManU full of sh*t Dickhead!"  :D :D

I feel better for that, thank you.  ;)
      tomarto
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Reply #24: Mar 08, 2007 03:07:38 am
      well said RED1028 glad you got that off your chest ;D yes he is a right dick hows he been a pundit for so long noing so little ?
      he did make good point the other day on sky about the scumbags and lille with giggs quick free kick but hes still full of sh*t
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #25: Mar 08, 2007 10:42:21 am
      I wish he would toss himself off a bridge w**ker

Harsh? not at all welll said son
      Messiah
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Reply #26: Mar 08, 2007 12:58:07 pm

Andy gray?  Who is he???  What an ar*$e!  What does he know - he wouldn't know a great team if it jumped up and bit him on the ar*$e!!!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #27: Mar 08, 2007 05:16:58 pm

Andy gray?  Who is he???  What an ar*$e!  What does he know - he wouldn't know a great team if it jumped up and bit him on the ar*$e!!!

Haha. Yeah, he would probably think it was Martin tyler..... ;)
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,198 posts | 1642 
      Reply #28: Mar 08, 2007 06:24:16 pm
      wonder if he still thinks finnans sh*t after that performance!!
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #29: Mar 08, 2007 11:48:39 pm
      wonder if he still thinks finnans sh*t after that performance!!
      Andy Gray thinks anyone who plays for Liverpool is sh*t.Will someone please shoot Andy Gray and do us all a favour?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,658 posts | 6953 
      Reply #30: Mar 16, 2008 03:13:10 pm
      Sky Sports under fire for "anti Liverpool FC bias"

Sky Sports was under fire last night over claims the broadcaster was biased in its commentary of Liverpool's Champions League victory over Inter Milan.

A legion of angry fans have accused top pundit Andy Gray of favouring the Italian champions over the British club with his comments.

Now Reds supporters are threatening a boycott of the broadcasting giant unless ex Everton star Gray is removed from the commentary team for their club's televised games.

The #20,0000-a-week Scottish pundit incensed Kop fans by branding the sending off of Inter midfielder Nicolas Burdisso "shocking", claiming Liverpool star Lucas commited the foul.

And he got their backs up further by appearing to sound down when Fernando Torres bagged the goal that killed the tie and sent his team into the last 16. Gray said: "It's game over I guess."

Season ticket holder Carl Rittenburg stormed: "I pay £48 per month so I can watch Liverpool's matches on Sky but I'll stop my subscription if they continue to let Andy Gray commentate.

"The man knows his stuff but he is so anti-Liverpool it's shocking and that was clearly evident during the Inter Milan game when he slated us at every chance.

"Gray seemed really annoyed when the Inter guy was sent off - he did nothing but go on about it all game.

"Yet he was calling for Liverpool players to get booked at the end of the match.

"Even when Torres scored the winner - that saw another British side through to the quarter finals - he sounded disappointed. It was like he wanted the Italians to win.

"We're not asking for bias towards Liverpool - were just asking for a fair commentary.

"But in having Gray to cover our games we're not getting that from Sky.

Kop fan Peter Stenton said: "As viewers we pay Sky for a service and a fair commentary when we watch live football - and in most cases that's we get.

"But it seems every time Andy Gray covers Liverpool games out team is given a verbal demolition."

Rita Walsh, 40, said: "I was so disgusted with the one-sided commentary during the game I wrote a letter to Sky to complain.

"Sky Sports has an obligation to provide fair and accurate coverage but in allowing Andy Gray to commentate on liverpool games it is falling woefully short."

Liverpool fans' revolt against Glasgow-born Gray, 53, has been simmering since he was signed up by Sky in 1990.

One Kopite has even set up a facebook group calling for the former nand Aston Villa striker to be taken off Liverpool games.

Scouser Alex Parkin, 28, said: "I set up the group to get Gray off our games.

"If Sky don't take him off then I'll seriously be thinking about scrapping my subscription in protest."

It's not the first time Liverpool fans have revolted against a broadcaster.

In November last year angry supporters called for a boycott of Eastenders after the show linked the HIllsborough disaster to hooliganism.

Campaigners for the 96 dead fans received an apology from the BBC after a character appeared to blame fans for the tragedy.

Sky Sports refused to comment.

Liverpool Daily Post
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #31: Mar 16, 2008 03:31:37 pm
      Dont even get me started on this bloke. We need to make a stand now and get that tw*t off every liverpool game, he is not neutral in any sense of the word and needs a dressing down. He is a racist biggot who fancies himself as the the greatest pundit this side of punditsville. His calls not only LFC games but across the board are most of the time so far off from what is being played on screen Im surprised that he even has a job. The only reason he has the job is because of the sex appeal love affair between himself and Richard "I suck Murdoch cock" Keyes. This is why I stream all the football now F**k sky tv and F**k andy cunting grey
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,658 posts | 6953 
      Reply #32: Mar 16, 2008 03:37:18 pm
      I can't listen to the cock either.

I find most television commentators seem to express pleasure in Liverpool failing or they try to take the shine off our results. 

You listen to them commentate on any other English side and they are so hugely supportive.

He's just a bitter blue.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #33: Mar 16, 2008 03:51:31 pm
      He's a joke. What did it for me is he even managed to get in a few digs on FIFA. Thats right FIFA a damn computer game. Such a joke and hearing his voice just annoys me beyond belief.
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #34: Mar 16, 2008 06:47:44 pm
      The f***in big fat bitter mess!
      I cannot abide the fat useless c**t!
      I hate him slightly more than he hate us!
      We should start another petition to get him removed from anything to do with LFC on Sky. tw*t
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #35: Mar 16, 2008 07:47:43 pm
      he just winds me up massively.  ask my wife! when we're on sky, i'm usually shouting about that tw*t and his sneaky biased comments. why doesn't someone pick him up on it.  jamie seems to be getting wise to it and is putting up a better defence of us these days.  he's become so one dimensional as a commentator, it's boring! :f_steam: :f_steam:
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #36: Mar 16, 2008 08:17:11 pm
      he just winds me up massively.  ask my wife! when we're on sky, I'm usually shouting about that tw*t and his sneaky biased comments. why doesn't someone pick him up on it.  jamie seems to be getting wise to it and is putting up a better defence of us these days.  he's become so one dimensional as a commentator, it's boring! :f_steam: :f_steam:

Yeah I asked your wife the other day in bed about that and she said the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoops!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: JK
      Walk-wright-on
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts | 13 
      • FSG - The future is bright!!
      Reply #37: Mar 17, 2008 07:57:15 am
      Cant agree more with what has been said about that tosser!! I actually watched the Inter match with the sound turned down cos he was pissing me off so much!! The bloke is so anti Liverpool it is unreal!!

Even on the last word show yesterday he was having a go at our zonal marking for the Reading goal!! It wouldnt matter how you marked, you wouldnt have stopped that strike!! He didnt mention anything about Reading's marking for Torres' free header though!!! He also made a point of saying that ManUre exposed the zonal marking for their "fluke" goal that beat us at Anfield earlier in the season!!

The man is embarrassing himself and should either think about what he is saying (Although it would be hard cos he aint got a brain) or just not pass comment on us at all!!!

Fcuk off Andy Gray you blue nose tosser!!!
      Rafalution05
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #38: Mar 17, 2008 09:40:37 am
      Andy Gray is a complete GOAT!!!!!

He winds me up no end and has been for years. He practically orgasms over Man United and it is as if he is a former player. He does the same for Arsenal and even Chavski when they play sh**e footy.

I do believe he does this to wind up the Liverpool faithfull and it just ain't on, okay we all know there are commentators out there like Allan Green who are obvious Liverpool fans but at least they try and sit on the fence and remain impartial most of the time. I agree with previous comment about "What a hit son what a hit" but any football fan would react to that skill in a pressure game.

Get the blue nose off!!!!

Speaking of A holes get that non English speaking flange Paul Merson off the tele NOW..... Jobs for the boys or what... oh my word
      SPARKYMARKY
      • Forum David Johnson

• 214 posts |
      • ian rush sent kendall to the bottle
      Reply #39: Mar 17, 2008 10:12:10 am
      The man is a p**** , all them snide comments down the years , we dont forget !! And i hope he falls off the next f****** tv gantry he is on and lands in our supporters so we can remove his clothes and march him to the centre circle , were the whole world can see what a dick he really is !!!!!!
      Bootle Buck
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts | 30 
      Reply #40: Mar 17, 2008 10:41:30 am
      Sometimes he just can't hide his disappointment especially when we win things.

It made me laugh the other week. Rooney & Ronaldo seem the only 2 players to score for the Manure but you have to put up with quotes from him like "Great team with 2 world class players who score at will". Gerrard & Torres seem to score every wek but "Liverpool rely and Torres to get them out of a hole and where would they be without them"

Before I die I just want to stand next to Andy Gray at a bar and without looking at him just say out aloud in a Scottish accent "Game well and truly OVER, an I hate sayin that" (Istanbul 2005)

w**ker
      Cy
      Reply #41: Mar 17, 2008 12:12:15 pm
      I hope that this call for andy gray to be removed from Liverpool games to be a success but I very much doubt. Not only andy gray is a problem but sky as a whole is generally very very poor!. Sky-sport snews, should be called sky football gossips (except football and golf what other sports are they actually inform you on??). As for commentary during games, you all give a clear explanation how rubbish it is so I won't even go there.

I have noticed for a while now, that foreign channels (australian, american, indonesian or even eurosports) have the most competents commentators, they give you facts and stay neutrals.

I think that the sky political business approach they have is, "you ve been playing top level in England?? you'll be brilliant to analyze or commentating games"..rubbish rubbish rubbish. This could also apply to bbc by the way, paying a TV license to heard shearer saying things like..."he will be disappointing with that!" or even better analysing defense!! what a joke.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #42: Mar 17, 2008 12:14:47 pm
      Harry hill should get Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp to sort it with a FIGHT!
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #43: Mar 17, 2008 04:23:31 pm
      Harry hill should get Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp to sort it with a FIGHT!

Even better Harry Hill should replace Andy Gray, how funny would it be if he was commentating?
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #44: Mar 17, 2008 05:15:12 pm
      Another person who winds me up when talking about liverpool is matt le tiss. He seems so smug when we are losing and when we play well theres always some excuse.

It really gets to me that we dont get the credit we deserve, little things like Arsenal in the CL beating Slavia is called perfect football by the commentators pundits etc, replays all over sky sports news then we win 8-0 and all we get is the opposition was poor its so frustrating. And The mancs get a scrappy 1-0 and its an excellently grinded out win and they did great to grind out a result but we do it and the focus is on missed chances etc.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #45: Mar 17, 2008 06:11:37 pm
      I was in the pub watching the Inter game and I couldn't hear the commentary. I was saying to my mate after the sending off and Torres' goal that I bet Gray was chatting bias sh*t about us and being negative against us. tw*t!

Quick Reply