Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Why I hate Ronaldo

Read 15645 times
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Re: Why I hate Ronaldo
      Reply #46: May 17, 2009 05:32:32 pm
      but a fantastic player whom we should have signed six years ago.

Yes I am being serious, if you as a Liverpool fan are going to throw stones from your greenhouse, at least make sure no one else has stones around their greenhouse to sling back.

You seem to contradict yourself with these two statements young Blue. Why, instead of pretending you're a Red, don't you have the balls to admit what you are? It's a bit cowardly really. :-\

Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #47: May 17, 2009 05:33:31 pm
      Personally, I feel the two of the most arrogant/annoying/irritating/(whatever other word) players are Didier Drogba and Cristiano Ronaldo.

I just can't stand those two.
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #48: May 17, 2009 06:15:50 pm
      Think of Roger Hunt sorry Sir Roger Hunt, Ian Callaghan, Jimmy Greaves, George Best, Pele, Zidane, Marco Van Basten , Stevie Gerrard, Lionel Messi, Henry etc all players you would admire and pay to watch regardless of what team they played for and then think of Ronaldo by comparison. He is a self centred arsehole who deserves nothing but our contempt for his attitude and his actions. How I will enjoy the Cup final against Barca and see him broken.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #49: May 17, 2009 07:23:04 pm

Hmmmm.....me too Res  :-\

Why not RedDuffleCoat   ???

Personally, I feel the two of the most arrogant/annoying/irritating/(whatever other word) players are Didier Drogba and Cristiano Ronaldo.

I just can't stand those two.

Completely agree with you Ad, these two have to be the most arrogant pricks in the Premier League.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #50: May 17, 2009 07:55:06 pm
      We ate a lovely piece of beef last night, the thing weighed nearly 2 kilos! :D It was delicious, we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Had to clean the tray at the bottom of the oven today, all the fat and juices that had dripped down from the meat had collected and gone cold.

And now we know how Ronaldo's hair looks the way it does - I swear he must rub his head in stuff like this every morning! :D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #51: May 17, 2009 08:02:09 pm
      ^^ When I read the first two paragraphs, I was sure you'd posted in the wrong thread  :-\

Then read the last sentence, all I can say is YUK !!
      BlueDuffleCoat
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts | -4 
      Reply #52: May 18, 2009 12:12:14 am

Why?

Hmmmm.....me too Res  :-\

Why not RedDuffleCoat   ???

Since when did Paddington Bear wear a red duffle coat?

You seem to contradict yourself with these two statements young Blue. Why, instead of pretending you're a Red, don't you have the balls to admit what you are? It's a bit cowardly really. :-\

I'm Liverpool fan who isn't immature and bias enough to shake hands of other fans and engage in sensible discussion with both Liverpool and non-Liverpool supporters. Just because you take football too seriously doesn't mean we all do.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #53: May 18, 2009 12:30:11 am
      I'm Liverpool fan who isn't immature and bias enough to shake hands of other fans and engage in sensible discussion with both Liverpool and non-Liverpool supporters. Just because you take football too seriously doesn't mean we all do.

Don't go the match much do you, cos the only time I've shaken hands with opposition fans is in Europe. Most of our opposition Premier League fans are bad wankers, who prefer to call us thieving scum and murderers.

Must be some nice shiny bubble you watch your football in.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #54: May 18, 2009 12:32:44 am
      My bluenose radar is going off the scale
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #55: May 18, 2009 01:32:33 am

To be honest by the sounds of it you dont take football seriously at all. I would never shake hands with other fans other than in Europe as stated above and for the same reasons as stated above and if you are a Liverpool fan, as you 'claim' to be then you would know the reasons why and would have the same views as basically every other member of this forum.
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      • 100% LFC, without doubt!
      govinox
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 661 posts |
      • Where once we watched the King Kenny play.
      Reply #57: May 18, 2009 09:13:27 am
      ;D!! The second video was class!! The commentary was really good..."oh and the referee bought it.What a t**t!!"
      BlueDuffleCoat
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts | -4 
      Reply #58: May 18, 2009 03:39:43 pm
      Don't go the match much do you, cos the only time I've shaken hands with opposition fans is in Europe. Most of our opposition Premier League fans are bad wankers, who prefer to call us thieving scum and murderers.

Must be some nice shiny bubble you watch your football in.

I don't attend matches anymore, as I am unemployed and cannot afford to attend matches. Therefore I have little or no choice but to watch Liverpool matches in my local public house.
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      Reply #59: May 18, 2009 03:50:43 pm
      I see..
      BlueDuffleCoat
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts | -4 
      Reply #60: May 18, 2009 04:26:38 pm
      To be honest by the sounds of it you dont take football seriously at all.

I take football seriously in terms of its standing in the world. Which lets face it in the grand scheme of things isn't as highly. There are people in this life dying from disease, famine, poverty, war-fare, conflict and natural disasters. Britain is in mass economic and social meltdown, so in the grand scheme of things, football doesn't feature highly. Seeking employment and paying my bills are weigh more on my mind.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #61: May 18, 2009 05:36:07 pm
      You forgot to mention swine flu...
      LFCMau
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,747 posts | 11 
      Reply #62: May 18, 2009 05:45:37 pm
      You forgot to mention swine flu...

:f_whistle:  ;D
      Pepe Reina
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,480 posts | 14 
      Reply #63: May 18, 2009 05:47:44 pm
      I hate him due to his arrogance. He needs to get his head out of his F***ing arse.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #64: May 18, 2009 08:43:05 pm

Since when did Paddington Bear wear a red duffle coat?

So why didn't you call yourself Little Red Riding Hood then?

Just asking....
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #65: May 18, 2009 09:07:55 pm
      I take football seriously in terms of its standing in the world. Which lets face it in the grand scheme of things isn't as highly. There are people in this life dying from disease, famine, poverty, war-fare, conflict and natural disasters. Britain is in mass economic and social meltdown, so in the grand scheme of things, football doesn't feature highly. Seeking employment and paying my bills are weigh more on my mind.

All very true indeed but the thing is; if i want to discuss disease, famine, poverty, war-fare, conflict and natural disasters i tend to go to a forum in which these topics are the norm. Maybe you should do the same.
      However, If and when, i want to discuss football in it's own context and treat it with some seriousness  - (being a life-long Reds fan): i visit here.

In short Blue, if your lack of love (or passion) for L.F.C. dictates that you sneer at us who do hold that passion, then, truthfully; this forum really ain't the place for you. Maybe we're just too low-brow for your superior intellect? Good luck with your job hunt by the way.

YNWA.
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #66: May 19, 2009 02:32:07 pm
      Just ignore him or her I don't even know what to call...she-male?
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #67: May 19, 2009 05:31:08 pm
      Come now guys. Lay off Cristiano Ronaldo, ;D. He's the Player of the Year!

I dislike him.
      Shoelessboy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 314 posts |
      Reply #68: May 20, 2009 08:27:45 pm
      Ronaldo goes to see his doctor and says "doctor, everytime I look in the mirror I get sexually aroused." "I'm not surprised" said the doctor "You're a c**t"

Quick Reply