Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Gary 'inbred' Neville speaks out

Read 7355 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Gary 'inbred' Neville speaks out
      Jan 26, 2007 08:56:54 pm
      Man Utd's Gary Neville says he wants to help his side overhaul Liverpool's 18 league titles - United currently have 15.

Let's start a poll - what would you love to do to him ?

I'll start - a cricket bat with a breeze block attatched using his mongy looks as a cricket ball

Next......
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Gary 'inbred' Neville speaks out
      Reply #1: Jan 26, 2007 09:01:09 pm
      Still got some matches left from you know who !!  That hair of his looks highly inflammable  ;)   
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Jan 26, 2007 09:20:44 pm
      Ive got a sharp stick i was going to poke an eye out with to get me out of going shopping tomorrow.
      sod it I will go shopping and put the sharp stick to better use
      Red 14
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #3: Jan 26, 2007 10:14:05 pm
      I'll have to dig out that old saw I have stored up in my basement. It's been years since I last used it, but I bet you it still works just fine.
      fanatic dee
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 114 posts |
      Reply #4: Jan 26, 2007 10:31:26 pm
      The only way to deal with this particular type of scumbag is to simply laugh in its ugly face at how self important it thinks it is and pretty soon it will realised how little anyone cares what it has to say
      « Last Edit: Jan 26, 2007 10:35:35 pm by fanatic dee »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #5: Jan 27, 2007 01:11:08 am
      Anyone seen 'The Hills have Eyes' ?

The bit where he flicks the pick-axe to the other way round.  Good times.
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #6: Jan 27, 2007 09:13:55 am
      We could crucify him in front of the Kop!
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 27, 2007 03:38:56 pm
      just get someone to drop the soap in the showers at ot!
      banksiemagic
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Reply #8: Jan 27, 2007 05:36:47 pm
      10 minutes in a locked room with a baseball bat & no consequences...... throw Phil in too, just for good measure!

are the Nevilles the most hated brothers since the Krays? one skipper of the scum & one skipper of the bitters? i think so!
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #9: Jan 27, 2007 06:37:11 pm
      Did you know in the Man United xmas party they were singing songs about burning the scousers and how much they hate him. It was Cristiano Ronaldo doing the most of it i heard with Gary Neville and Rooney getting involved in it but aint Rooney a scouser?

http://lfcfanatic.proboards98.com/index.cgi?board=premiership&action=display&thread=1166978209&page=1
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #10: Jan 27, 2007 11:53:14 pm
      Did you know in the Man United xmas party they were singing songs about burning the scousers and how much they hate him. It was Cristiano Ronaldo doing the most of it I heard with Gary Neville and Rooney getting involved in it but aint Rooney a scouser?

http://lfcfanatic.proboards98.com/index.cgi?board=premiership&action=display&thread=1166978209&page=1

Question was what would you love to do to him.
      Cy
      Reply #11: Jan 28, 2007 10:23:54 am
      I would do nothing...Our football is the best talking we can do..and the season is not over yet..not yet..
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #12: Jan 28, 2007 06:25:13 pm
      Still got some matches left from you know who !!  That hair of his looks highly inflammable  ;)  

Burn the Inbred Fcuker!!!! You know I love a good fire!!!!  >:D
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,224 posts | 1647 
      Reply #13: Jan 29, 2007 05:54:13 pm
      must be with all that grease in it!!
      gerrard8
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts |
      Reply #14: Feb 11, 2007 08:46:52 pm
      cut his tounge off that will shut him up
      berrypool
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 328 posts |
      • L.A. for LFC
      Reply #15: Feb 12, 2007 06:29:00 am
      Anyone seen 'The Hills have Eyes' ?

The bit where he flicks the pick-axe to the other way round.  Good times.

that sounds about right although I may opt for the humiliation factor and that would be slipping him and big sam a few date rape pills and have big sam go to browntown all the while sky sports televises the whole ordeal
      glebe17
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts | -1 
      Reply #16: Feb 12, 2007 10:20:12 am
      I'd love to have seen what Razor Ruddock would have done to him had their paths crossed. Memories of the 'andy cole tackle'.

Oh happy days!! ;D  ;D  >:D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #17: Feb 12, 2007 01:16:39 pm
      he`d probadly have sat on him, I heard when he was at Swindon Town they had to have his shorts specially made cos they did not have any big enough to fit him ;D
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #18: Feb 12, 2007 07:16:14 pm
      mank usa will never in a thosand years get our league record. OK they mite get a lucky win this year, (i really hope not tho) but as for the inbred tw*t, burn him in front of the kop on the last ever game at anfield. hes just jealous of our history and our loyal fan base.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #19: Feb 12, 2007 08:38:53 pm
      mank usa will never in a thosand years get our league record. OK they mite get a lucky win this year, (I really hope not tho) but as for the inbred tw*t, burn him in front of the kop on the last ever game at anfield. hes just jealous of our history and our loyal fan base.

Best idea i've heard in while !  ;) >:D
      PROPERTREBLE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #20: Feb 15, 2007 09:06:09 am
      GARY FUKIN NEVILLE IS A MANC , HOW MANY HAVE YOIU IN YOUR LA LIGS OUTFIT , IN FACT HOW MANY PLAYERS FROM ENGLAND?

YOU CALL NEVILLE IN BRED HAV YOU SEEN GERRARDS EYES CLOSER TOGETHER THAN GOD KNOWS , TYPICAL ROBBING SCOUSERE. OH YEAH YOU GOT A PROPER SCOUSER IN CARRAJACKER SORRY I MEAN CARRAGHER , JUST A SQUIRREL FROM THE WIRRAL.

18 LEAGUES NO PROBS WE'LL DO THAT BEFORE 2012 - DO YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THE PREM BY THEN , I MEAN DEEP DOWN DO U?? YOU CAN KEEP YA 5 TIMES CAUSE YOU KNOW AND I KNOW 4 TIMES WAS LUCKY 5 TIMES WAS JUST MIKEY MOUSE !

Man Utd's Gary Neville says he wants to help his side overhaul Liverpool's 18 league titles - United currently have 15.

Let's start a poll - what would you love to do to him ?

I'll start - a cricket bat with a breeze block attatched using his mongy looks as a cricket ball

Next......
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #21: Feb 15, 2007 09:49:41 am
      GARY FUKIN NEVILLE IS A MANC , HOW MANY HAVE YOIU IN YOUR LA LIGS OUTFIT , IN FACT HOW MANY PLAYERS FROM ENGLAND?

YOU CALL NEVILLE IN BRED HAV YOU SEEN GERRARDS EYES CLOSER TOGETHER THAN GOD KNOWS , TYPICAL ROBBING SCOUSERE. OH YEAH YOU GOT A PROPER SCOUSER IN CARRAJACKER SORRY I MEAN CARRAGHER , JUST A SQUIRREL FROM THE WIRRAL.

18 LEAGUES NO PROBS WE'LL DO THAT BEFORE 2012 - DO YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THE PREM BY THEN , I MEAN DEEP DOWN DO U?? YOU CAN KEEP YA 5 TIMES CAUSE YOU KNOW AND I KNOW 4 TIMES WAS LUCKY 5 TIMES WAS JUST MIKEY MOUSE !

Do all the patients have access to PCs in the secure unit you're held in? Or did you write it really quickly before school starts?
      How jealous are you of LFC? Well the fact you have posted on a Reds forum says to me that you must go around reading them in the first place instead of posting on Manc sites like Red issue and the like, sites I might add no Liverpool fan would visit for fear of being infected with such bitterness.
      A couple of things in your deluded rant have me bemused, Jamie is from Bootle that's in Liverpool not on the Wirral, what pray tell is a ā€œscousereā€ and who the F*ck is ā€œMikey Mouseā€?
      All Liverpool fans believe we will challenge for the title every year, its called total support and belief in your team a team that has won it eighteen times and IS the most successful club these shores have or will ever see. Now we have a bit of financial clout is your nappy starting to fill at the prospect of us coming back to haunt you like the good old days?
      No European Cup win is Lucky there are to many games to win home and away one cock up and your out as you well know from when the Mancs won it against Benfica and Britain celebrated as that team had grace and class but over the years as you got more and more envious it is more than coincidental that no one now enjoys your club winning anything.
      The Champions League is a different matter in 2005 against the odds we knocked out Juventus and Chelsea among others and then turned around a 3-0 deficit in the final when un fancied, you on the other hand drew four of your group games and then did sod all in the final but score in the 91st and 92nd minute! And you call us lucky.
      I don't mind having a reasonable discussion with a Manc without the blind jealousy you clearly have but I think you are way below debating especially as you cant even find the spell check button you doughnut.
      Now run a long and ask the nice man in the white coat to write you something nice and maybe you can try again.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #22: Feb 15, 2007 10:47:15 am

Gary Neville sh4gs his mum, and his dad, and his brother
      all the Nevilles sh4g each other
      they are inbreds !!

and who is mikey mouse ??
      think mate, you must be related to the Nevilles.

Quick Reply