Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Gary 'inbred' Neville speaks out

Read 7354 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Gary 'inbred' Neville speaks out
      Jan 26, 2007 08:56:54 pm
      Man Utd's Gary Neville says he wants to help his side overhaul Liverpool's 18 league titles - United currently have 15.

Let's start a poll - what would you love to do to him ?

I'll start - a cricket bat with a breeze block attatched using his mongy looks as a cricket ball

Next......
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Gary 'inbred' Neville speaks out
      Reply #1: Jan 26, 2007 09:01:09 pm
      Still got some matches left from you know who !!  That hair of his looks highly inflammable  ;)   
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Jan 26, 2007 09:20:44 pm
      Ive got a sharp stick i was going to poke an eye out with to get me out of going shopping tomorrow.
      sod it I will go shopping and put the sharp stick to better use
      Red 14
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #3: Jan 26, 2007 10:14:05 pm
      I'll have to dig out that old saw I have stored up in my basement. It's been years since I last used it, but I bet you it still works just fine.
      fanatic dee
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 114 posts |
      Reply #4: Jan 26, 2007 10:31:26 pm
      The only way to deal with this particular type of scumbag is to simply laugh in its ugly face at how self important it thinks it is and pretty soon it will realised how little anyone cares what it has to say
      « Last Edit: Jan 26, 2007 10:35:35 pm by fanatic dee »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #5: Jan 27, 2007 01:11:08 am
      Anyone seen 'The Hills have Eyes' ?

The bit where he flicks the pick-axe to the other way round.  Good times.
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #6: Jan 27, 2007 09:13:55 am
      We could crucify him in front of the Kop!
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 27, 2007 03:38:56 pm
      just get someone to drop the soap in the showers at ot!
      banksiemagic
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Reply #8: Jan 27, 2007 05:36:47 pm
      10 minutes in a locked room with a baseball bat & no consequences...... throw Phil in too, just for good measure!

are the Nevilles the most hated brothers since the Krays? one skipper of the scum & one skipper of the bitters? i think so!
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #9: Jan 27, 2007 06:37:11 pm
      Did you know in the Man United xmas party they were singing songs about burning the scousers and how much they hate him. It was Cristiano Ronaldo doing the most of it i heard with Gary Neville and Rooney getting involved in it but aint Rooney a scouser?

http://lfcfanatic.proboards98.com/index.cgi?board=premiership&action=display&thread=1166978209&page=1
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #10: Jan 27, 2007 11:53:14 pm
      Did you know in the Man United xmas party they were singing songs about burning the scousers and how much they hate him. It was Cristiano Ronaldo doing the most of it I heard with Gary Neville and Rooney getting involved in it but aint Rooney a scouser?

http://lfcfanatic.proboards98.com/index.cgi?board=premiership&action=display&thread=1166978209&page=1

Question was what would you love to do to him.
      Cy
      Reply #11: Jan 28, 2007 10:23:54 am
      I would do nothing...Our football is the best talking we can do..and the season is not over yet..not yet..
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #12: Jan 28, 2007 06:25:13 pm
      Still got some matches left from you know who !!  That hair of his looks highly inflammable  ;)  

Burn the Inbred Fcuker!!!! You know I love a good fire!!!!  >:D
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,224 posts | 1647 
      Reply #13: Jan 29, 2007 05:54:13 pm
      must be with all that grease in it!!
      gerrard8
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts |
      Reply #14: Feb 11, 2007 08:46:52 pm
      cut his tounge off that will shut him up
      berrypool
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 328 posts |
      • L.A. for LFC
      Reply #15: Feb 12, 2007 06:29:00 am
      Anyone seen 'The Hills have Eyes' ?

The bit where he flicks the pick-axe to the other way round.  Good times.

that sounds about right although I may opt for the humiliation factor and that would be slipping him and big sam a few date rape pills and have big sam go to browntown all the while sky sports televises the whole ordeal
      glebe17
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 55 posts | -1 
      Reply #16: Feb 12, 2007 10:20:12 am
      I'd love to have seen what Razor Ruddock would have done to him had their paths crossed. Memories of the 'andy cole tackle'.

Oh happy days!! ;D  ;D  >:D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #17: Feb 12, 2007 01:16:39 pm
      he`d probadly have sat on him, I heard when he was at Swindon Town they had to have his shorts specially made cos they did not have any big enough to fit him ;D
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #18: Feb 12, 2007 07:16:14 pm
      mank usa will never in a thosand years get our league record. OK they mite get a lucky win this year, (i really hope not tho) but as for the inbred tw*t, burn him in front of the kop on the last ever game at anfield. hes just jealous of our history and our loyal fan base.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #19: Feb 12, 2007 08:38:53 pm
      mank usa will never in a thosand years get our league record. OK they mite get a lucky win this year, (I really hope not tho) but as for the inbred tw*t, burn him in front of the kop on the last ever game at anfield. hes just jealous of our history and our loyal fan base.

Best idea i've heard in while !  ;) >:D
      PROPERTREBLE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #20: Feb 15, 2007 09:06:09 am
      GARY FUKIN NEVILLE IS A MANC , HOW MANY HAVE YOIU IN YOUR LA LIGS OUTFIT , IN FACT HOW MANY PLAYERS FROM ENGLAND?

YOU CALL NEVILLE IN BRED HAV YOU SEEN GERRARDS EYES CLOSER TOGETHER THAN GOD KNOWS , TYPICAL ROBBING SCOUSERE. OH YEAH YOU GOT A PROPER SCOUSER IN CARRAJACKER SORRY I MEAN CARRAGHER , JUST A SQUIRREL FROM THE WIRRAL.

18 LEAGUES NO PROBS WE'LL DO THAT BEFORE 2012 - DO YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THE PREM BY THEN , I MEAN DEEP DOWN DO U?? YOU CAN KEEP YA 5 TIMES CAUSE YOU KNOW AND I KNOW 4 TIMES WAS LUCKY 5 TIMES WAS JUST MIKEY MOUSE !

Man Utd's Gary Neville says he wants to help his side overhaul Liverpool's 18 league titles - United currently have 15.

I'll start - a cricket bat with a breeze block attatched using his mongy looks as a cricket ball

Next......
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #21: Feb 15, 2007 09:49:41 am
      GARY FUKIN NEVILLE IS A MANC , HOW MANY HAVE YOIU IN YOUR LA LIGS OUTFIT , IN FACT HOW MANY PLAYERS FROM ENGLAND?

YOU CALL NEVILLE IN BRED HAV YOU SEEN GERRARDS EYES CLOSER TOGETHER THAN GOD KNOWS , TYPICAL ROBBING SCOUSERE. OH YEAH YOU GOT A PROPER SCOUSER IN CARRAJACKER SORRY I MEAN CARRAGHER , JUST A SQUIRREL FROM THE WIRRAL.

18 LEAGUES NO PROBS WE'LL DO THAT BEFORE 2012 - DO YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN THE PREM BY THEN , I MEAN DEEP DOWN DO U?? YOU CAN KEEP YA 5 TIMES CAUSE YOU KNOW AND I KNOW 4 TIMES WAS LUCKY 5 TIMES WAS JUST MIKEY MOUSE !

Do all the patients have access to PCs in the secure unit you're held in? Or did you write it really quickly before school starts?
      How jealous are you of LFC? Well the fact you have posted on a Reds forum says to me that you must go around reading them in the first place instead of posting on Manc sites like Red issue and the like, sites I might add no Liverpool fan would visit for fear of being infected with such bitterness.
      A couple of things in your deluded rant have me bemused, Jamie is from Bootle that's in Liverpool not on the Wirral, what pray tell is a “scousere” and who the F*ck is “Mikey Mouse”?
      All Liverpool fans believe we will challenge for the title every year, its called total support and belief in your team a team that has won it eighteen times and IS the most successful club these shores have or will ever see. Now we have a bit of financial clout is your nappy starting to fill at the prospect of us coming back to haunt you like the good old days?
      No European Cup win is Lucky there are to many games to win home and away one cock up and your out as you well know from when the Mancs won it against Benfica and Britain celebrated as that team had grace and class but over the years as you got more and more envious it is more than coincidental that no one now enjoys your club winning anything.
      The Champions League is a different matter in 2005 against the odds we knocked out Juventus and Chelsea among others and then turned around a 3-0 deficit in the final when un fancied, you on the other hand drew four of your group games and then did sod all in the final but score in the 91st and 92nd minute! And you call us lucky.
      I don't mind having a reasonable discussion with a Manc without the blind jealousy you clearly have but I think you are way below debating especially as you cant even find the spell check button you doughnut.
      Now run a long and ask the nice man in the white coat to write you something nice and maybe you can try again.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #22: Feb 15, 2007 10:47:15 am

Gary Neville sh4gs his mum, and his dad, and his brother
      all the Nevilles sh4g each other
      they are inbreds !!

and who is mikey mouse ??
      think mate, you must be related to the Nevilles.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #23: Feb 15, 2007 02:26:33 pm

Take your Caps lock off, thats just annoying
      PROPERTREBLE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #24: Feb 15, 2007 02:53:35 pm
      DID YOU SEE YOUR FANS ON SOCCER AM FEW WEEKS BACK , SAY NO MORE.

THE BIG FAT FELLA WAS CHOSEN BY ONE OF OUR BIRDS TO TAKE THE PISS!

AS FOR YOU GLENBUCK WHO'S THAT IDIOT IN THE OLD SKOOL LACOSTE TRACKY?

SORY ME SPULLIN IS SHTE GLEN BUT ALL YUR CUN NICKED OUR SCHOOL BUKS ALONG WIV ME HUBCAPS.

I AM LEAVING THIS WEIRD BACK IN TIME PLACE NOW WHERE EVERYONE DREAMS OF THE 70'S AND JOINING THE FUTURE , THE WINNING FUTURE. WE WERE WINNING THROUGH THE 90'S AND THIS DECADE AND WE'LL BE WINNING IN THE NEW ONE GET READFY FOR 19 TIMES BY 2012.

HESKEY FOR ENGLAND!

Take your Caps lock off, thats just annoying
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #25: Feb 15, 2007 03:03:26 pm
      DID YOU SEE YOUR FANS ON SOCCER AM FEW WEEKS BACK , SAY NO MORE.

THE BIG FAT FELLA WAS CHOSEN BY ONE OF OUR BIRDS TO TAKE THE PISS!

AS FOR YOU GLENBUCK WHO'S THAT IDIOT IN THE OLD SKOOL LACOSTE TRACKY?

SORY ME SPULLIN IS SHTE GLEN BUT ALL YUR CUN NICKED OUR SCHOOL BUKS ALONG WIV ME HUBCAPS.

I AM LEAVING THIS WEIRD BACK IN TIME PLACE NOW WHERE EVERYONE DREAMS OF THE 70'S AND JOINING THE FUTURE , THE WINNING FUTURE. WE WERE WINNING THROUGH THE 90'S AND THIS DECADE AND WE'LL BE WINNING IN THE NEW ONE GET READFY FOR 19 TIMES BY 2012.

HESKEY FOR ENGLAND!

Dear me what a witty little fella you are, your carer clearly doesnt tie you in tight enough does he?
      I was hoping for a reasonable debate but that was never going to happen with a manc who doesnt even live in M*nchester.

« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2007 03:25:45 pm by Glenbuck »
      PROPERTREBLE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #26: Feb 15, 2007 03:37:44 pm
      You are quite right Mr Glenbuck I like all true Manchester United fans is from Salford, Which for all of you from wool towns such as Widnes Warrington Runcorn St Helens etc

Which part of Warrington are you from or is it Cymru with that other adopted scouser Mickey Owen?

Best Goalscoring midfielder in Europe where is he from? SALFORD!

Thats not my opinion thats from all the pros here in Uk and Europe.

One last thing Mr Buck are you happy with Benitez ?

I think he's like a Houllier - Boring style of football.

Dear me what a witty little fella you are, your carer clearly doesnt tie you in tight enough does he?
      I was hoping for a reasonable debate but that was never going to happen with a manc who doesnt even live in M*nchester.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,224 posts | 1647 
      Reply #27: Feb 15, 2007 04:00:50 pm

All of us reds are happy with rafa, in his first two seasons we've won the champions league and FA Cup on a linited budget, tell me what have scumchester united one over the past three years??
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #28: Feb 15, 2007 04:14:31 pm
      You are quite right Mr Glenbuck I like all true Manchester United fans is from Salford, Which for all of you from wool towns such as Widnes Warrington Runcorn St Helens etc

Which part of Warrington are you from or is it Cymru with that other adopted scouser Mickey Owen?

Best Goalscoring midfielder in Europe where is he from? SALFORD!

Thats not my opinion thats from all the pros here in Uk and Europe.

First point Mr Propertrifle I do know Salford very well and indeed have friends who live off Liverpool Street and yes Salford is prime Man u territory. I myself do not hail from Wales or any of the other towns you mentioned, I in fact come from Seacombe a small fishing village on the banks of the Mersey on the Wirral peninsula, which faces the glorious Liver buildings. The best goal scoring midfielder at the moment comes from London as it’s Lamplard but I can see how your getting confused, as we all know London and Manc land are twinned. And before you jump in with the diving lady boy that is ronaldo he is classed as left/right winger forward in my research.
      Many thanks for getting up the courage to ask a sensible question at the end of your piece.
      Yes iam happy with Mr Benitez he is doing a very good job all things considered, in two years we have had two major honours and we are moving in the right direction. After our much publicised buy out the boss will have funds to compete for the top players and then get rid of any makeweights and all this will be done with no debt to the club. If you ever want an honest sensible discussion then post something and you will get a reply, but lets knock the name calling off Eh? You’re a guest on our site if you see a post you don’t like ignore it, if this appeals to you I look forward to some banter if not and you cant post properly then p*ss off im bored with it.
      PROPERTREBLE
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #29: Feb 15, 2007 04:30:47 pm
      Your still boring - You know it and I know it.

Just the FA Cup - We dont class the League Cup as a trophy.

Looking forward to winning Prem this Year AGAIN.

Then 3 more in the next 5 years and well apart from your 5 times were laughin.

To be fair total honours were about the same difference is we do it in STYLE!

Which is what UTD are all about tradtion and History of playing football the right way Thats why were loved all over the world and hated in Merseyside cause we got CLASS.

I know I'm gonna get slated on here but I dont care.

Why should I chat sh*t with some cockneys when I can have a laugh at all you wools from Deeside and Wrexham etc.

Anyway got to leave work now - thanks for the fun today.

One last word any of you's at work??

All of us reds are happy with rafa, in his first two seasons we've won the champions league and FA Cup on a linited budget, tell me what have scumchester united one over the past three years??

Got to Go Mr Buck
      First point Mr Propertrifle I do know Salford very well and indeed have friends who live off Liverpool Street and yes Salford is prime Man u territory. I myself do not hail from Wales or any of the other towns you mentioned, I in fact come from Seacombe a small fishing village on the banks of the Mersey on the Wirral peninsula, which faces the glorious Liver buildings. The best goal scoring midfielder at the moment comes from London as it’s Lamplard but I can see how your getting confused, as we all know London and Manc land are twinned. And before you jump in with the diving lady boy that is ronaldo he is classed as left/right winger forward in my research.
      Many thanks for getting up the courage to ask a sensible question at the end of your piece.
      Yes iam happy with Mr Benitez he is doing a very good job all things considered, in two years we have had two major honours and we are moving in the right direction. After our much publicised buy out the boss will have funds to compete for the top players and then get rid of any makeweights and all this will be done with no debt to the club. If you ever want an honest sensible discussion then post something and you will get a reply, but lets knock the name calling off Eh? You’re a guest on our site if you see a post you don’t like ignore it, if this appeals to you I look forward to some banter if not and you cant post properly then p*ss off im bored with it.

Got to go glenbuck , yeah your right name calling sad. Liverpool St is just off my Local the Ship.

Glad you no some proper MU fans , I hope your team do get a little better to give us a challenge at some point as Chelsea Rent boys Tottaly have no tradition or history and I think we'll agree on that. Laters.
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #30: Feb 15, 2007 04:47:44 pm

We dont class the League Cup as a trophy.

To be fair total honours were about the same difference is we do it in STYLE!

Which is what UTD are all about tradtion and History of playing football the right way Thats why were loved all over the world and hated in Merseyside cause we got CLASS.

Why should I chat sh*t with some cockneys when I can have a laugh at all you wools from Deeside and Wrexham etc.

One last word any of you's at work??

thanks for the laugh you cock, seems as though you don't class the league cup as a trophy - then you won sweet fa then last year !!
      total honours the same ???  what you on ?  18 / 15 league titles,  5 / 2 European cups - doe's that sound the same - you bitter Urinal inbred.
      loved all over the world ? get a life !!
      tradition and history - what ?? when ??

last point  - you sing about Liverpool at all your matches, you talk about Liverpool all the time - ask your sorry self why.  bitter and jealous !!!!
      that is why your 'the world revolves around us' side never gets a mention, chant or song around Anfield whilst we play a different side.

see you at Anfield in a fortnight - if you actually go to matches, and if you talk the talk - Wear your colours !!!!!! ... ask mummy for permission first.

shawadam@tiscali.co.uk
      named and shamed

adam shaw from Salford
      Manchesters second inbred family after the Nevilles.

Adam was having sex with his sister,
      when he had finished she turns to him and say's
      gosh Adam, having sex with you is just like having sex with Dad,
      Yeah I know Adam Shaw replies, Mum told me.
      « Last Edit: Feb 15, 2007 07:22:17 pm by mrtommo »
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Reply #31: Feb 16, 2007 03:42:56 pm
      Your still boring - You know it and I know it.

Just the FA Cup - We dont class the League Cup as a trophy. its the only thing u won in a while, cant see you winning fa in the next 2 or 3 yrs.

Looking forward to winning Prem this Year AGAIN. best laugh i have had in a while

Then 3 more in the next 5 years and well apart from your 5 times were laughing. is he for real?

To be fair total honours were about the same difference is we do it in STYLE! the cheating style

also  hated in London, hated in Scotland, hated in wales, hated up north, hated down south, hated pretty much every were in the UK

I know I'm gonna get slated on here but I dont care.

Anyway got to leave work now - thanks for the fun today.

And the problem with soooooo many manks is they still go on bout how they won the treble, YARN, move on your getting boring.
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #32: Feb 16, 2007 04:30:10 pm

Next......

Ditto -  ;D ;D ;D

Quick Reply