Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Season ticket waiting list

Read 34154 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Re: Season ticket waiting list
      Reply #46: Feb 16, 2010 03:23:24 pm
      Firstly you can buy a ticket for every game of the season at Anfield in the following places for the prices stated.

Reds: £1,715 (lower wing centenary) 1 match only £87-£190
      Premier Club: £2,025 (upper centenary) Waiting lists for season tickets
      Centenary Club: £4,065 (Upholstered seat in the executive section of the Upper Centenary Stand) Waiting lists for season tickets
      Executive Club: £4,650 (Reserved Main stand seat) 1 match only £185-£199

Executive Box for the season costs £49,750 (plus VAT) per season

And can hold 10 people. Thrash out 5k+ each if you want lads.

Oh and heres the link...

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/hospitality/stadium

No offence lad, but why would you want to spend that much just to go the game!
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,479 posts | 342 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #47: Feb 16, 2010 04:35:32 pm
      I wouldnt spend that much.. I was posting in regards to someone saying get 10 people or whatever for the corporate package for the season :P

However... I did spend the 90quid per ticket for the Manure game back in October.. was well worth it. Use of the Reds Bar etc. I'd recommend this for like a once a season job... but not for every game. (plus you have to get them as soon as the fixture list comes out ;) )
      Redmen
      • Forum Ian St John

• 429 posts | 61 
      Reply #48: Feb 16, 2010 05:49:52 pm
      For the last 5 years my season ticket has been in the Lower Centenary. I sat next to the same guy the entire time until December of last season when he seemed to vanish for some reason.
      He stopped going to the matches and his seat remained empty for the remainder of the season.
      I got to know him reasonably well so i know he also had a season ticket.
      This season he obviously never renewed his season ticket and there has been a differant person sitting in his seat at every match. A few games ago i asked the person sitting there how they got the ticket and they told they got it through the ticket exchange system.
      So it appears to me that the club have not passed it on to the next person on the waiting list for the purpose of selling the tickets individually for each match to obviously try and get more cash.
      Why else would they not pass it on. ???
      Murph
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts | 17 
      Reply #49: Feb 17, 2010 05:30:32 pm
      Don't forget, people moved into the Kop blocks, so the seats then go on the exchange where he was
      el nino9
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 417 posts |
      Reply #50: Sep 09, 2011 10:36:08 pm
      Peeps I'd just thought I'd let you know out of courtesy as I don't use this forum anymore.

I bought a Season ticket today after missing the oppurtunity to transfer from the old waiting list to the new list which has a five pound admin fee. I was worried that I'd missed my chance to stay on the list as I was away when the transition took place. After sending letters and Emailing photos of letters to customer services I finally had a message on my phone today. At first I thought I was going to be transered to the new list but was gobsmacked when they offered me a season ticket for the Paddock. I first applied for one in September 1996.

Just thought I'd let you know to give you a measure of waiting that I have had to wait 15 years. I think they have cleared up the list and capped it at 25 thosand people now with the introduction of this new list. Unless they build a new stadium or extend Anfield, people are going to be waiting a long time. I've just looked at match tickets for sale and they are all sold out until end of december apart from restricted views against QPR. What ever happened to releasa few weeks before the match. Now they are already gobbled up. Why not give everyone a fancard number and ballot each week? People who get tickets in a ballot one week then could be left out the next fedw ballots until a full cycle of people have been to a match. What do you think about it all people.

Sorry about the username of El Nino as well as I do not know how to change my username.

Cheers.
      MikeyTattooed
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #51: Apr 26, 2018 07:11:48 pm
      I think it's stupid that if someone is a season ticket holder that doesn't or can't attend the games for what ever reason are allowed to pass it down to a friend or family member. In my eyes the season ticket is in your name and you are the one that has to attend, if you can't then you give it up. Something needs to be done! I can't even get myself on the waiting list and I'm 30 years old wanting to join the list! I know someone who couldn't attend the games because of a bad leg and gave it to his friend for the past 6 years! Someone who wasn't even on the waiting list and was lucky enough to get hold of one just like that! It's crazy and very unfair
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #52: Apr 26, 2018 10:00:28 pm
      I think it's stupid that if someone is a season ticket holder that doesn't or can't attend the games for what ever reason are allowed to pass it down to a friend or family member. In my eyes the season ticket is in your name and you are the one that has to attend, if you can't then you give it up. Something needs to be done! I can't even get myself on the waiting list and I'm 30 years old wanting to join the list! I know someone who couldn't attend the games because of a bad leg and gave it to his friend for the past 6 years! Someone who wasn't even on the waiting list and was lucky enough to get hold of one just like that! It's crazy and very unfair

I agree there will be hundreds if not thousands of season ticket holders that haven’t been to anfield in years. I talked to a guy once who had 6!
      What happens is they get passed through families so when grampa calls it a day it goes to the son/grandson whatever. Not fair in my opinion. Whenever proposals come about that would improve accessibility they get arsey because it doesn’t suit them. Suppose the club hold the solution but, anfield should be 70,000 minimum it’s mad that thousands upon thousands of people can’t go watch Liverpool for love nor money. Look around games at anfield as well and count how many young faces you see they are few and far, the club has to think about who’s going to be coming to anfield in 30years time not just those that have been going for 30 years
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #53: Apr 27, 2018 03:24:52 am
      Bring back pay at the gate (turnstyle),get in the queue and have fun with the coppers on the horses.Oh and while you are at it bring back standing on the KOP.Do that and do away with season tickets.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #54: May 22, 2018 04:21:57 pm
      Renewed for another season!!

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #55: May 22, 2018 09:18:21 pm

Where's yours again mate? 207?

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #56: May 23, 2018 12:12:06 pm
      I think season tickets are ok but what is not ok is that people use the season tickets to make a profit by "lending" them to other fans. Season tickets should operate more on a first refusal preferential basis where if you can't make it to the game yourself then that ticket goes into a pot where other fans can buy or bid for it. That would be more profitable for the club and would allow more fans to go to the game rather that just mates of mates or some poor f**ker getting fleeced.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #57: May 23, 2018 06:36:37 pm

Next one across bud 208
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #58: May 23, 2018 10:48:34 pm
      I think season tickets are ok but what is not ok is that people use the season tickets to make a profit by "lending" them to other fans. Season tickets should operate more on a first refusal preferential basis where if you can't make it to the game yourself then that ticket goes into a pot where other fans can buy or bid for it. That would be more profitable for the club and would allow more fans to go to the game rather that just mates of mates or some poor f**ker getting fleeced.

I would agree but that’s normally how I get match tickets, through a couple of mates who have season tickets, get lent out if they’re not being used.

I seem to recall the club did a big tidy up of the waiting list when FSG took over, not sure how successful that was.

Quick Reply