Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 26th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 476689 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,477 posts | 8670 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #4554: Yesterday at 04:24:19 pm
      FA Cup Final

Can't lie, I cheered a little when the Mancs scored their second goal against City.

City 0 v 2 Mancs after 54mins

It's good to see them pulled down a peg or two and Pep losing his F***ing mind
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,622 posts | 1514 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #4555: Yesterday at 04:57:12 pm
      That’ll be Pep planning his departure now  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,242 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4556: Yesterday at 05:07:23 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cheating kunts got what the deserved. Can’t believe we beat the best team in the league but on 90 mins we were the best team, especially first half.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,404 posts | 1424 
      Reply #4557: Today at 01:06:22 pm
      Pep said he got his tactics wrong. Didn't see the full match but I do think Pep underestimated United. Think there was an element in the United performance that said ' lets do it to show support for the Boss'. But they should've been at it week in week out.

Pep sleepwalked through it, got turned over and almost went into 'Basil Faulty' mode.

I'll give it one..ha....maybe a second......ha..
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,477 posts | 8670 
      Reply #4558: Today at 01:14:48 pm
      Pep said he got his tactics wrong. Didn't see the full match but I do think Pep underestimated United. Think there was an element in the United performance that said ' lets do it to show support for the Boss'. But they should've been at it week in week out.

Pep sleepwalked through it, got turned over and almost went into 'Basil Faulty' mode.

I'll give it one..ha....maybe a second......ha..

They got done by the same defensive display Ten Hag first tried at Anfield.

Defend, defend, defend and try and hit on the break.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,286 posts | 936 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #4559: Today at 02:39:55 pm
      They got done by the same defensive display Ten Hag first tried at Anfield.

Defend, defend, defend and try and hit on the break.

Not great to watch…. But it worked, you have to find a way around it we and City couldn’t
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,242 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4560: Today at 05:42:30 pm
      Not always about attractive football, granted I prefer that but when it’s a major trophy all that matters is you win, least that’s what you lot keep telling me when it suits your narrative.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,242 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #4561: Today at 05:44:19 pm
      Not great to watch…. But it worked, you have to find a way around it we and City couldn’t

Exactly, rival fans  wouldn’t  be moaning if being in the same position.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,686 posts | 7158 
      Reply #4562: Today at 06:38:02 pm
      City parade taking place I don't need to comment but you can guess the turout

Quick Reply