Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2373334 times
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #12903: Sep 10, 2016 02:24:53 pm
      Spin on that Mourinho.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,042 posts | 3967 
      Reply #12904: Sep 10, 2016 02:28:40 pm
      Joy to see Whisky nose on the edge of his seat shaking his head, haha swallow it you cu*ts.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,548 posts | 1495 
      Reply #12905: Sep 10, 2016 02:29:53 pm
      Have to say city deserved winners, KDB & silva both outstanding for them today.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1545 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #12906: Sep 10, 2016 02:32:53 pm
      Tell you what, Fernandhino came on as sub and was motm for me

Also thought Utd were lukcy to only lose 1-2 too.

City keeper clanger lets them back in, due to that Pep has to make a change taking Iheanacho off and because of that they lose that thrust up front they had second half.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #12907: Sep 10, 2016 02:50:20 pm
      Tell you what, Fernandhino came on as sub and was motm for me

Also thought Utd were lukcy to only lose 1-2 too.

City keeper clanger lets them back in, due to that Pep has to make a change taking Iheanacho off and because of that they lose that thrust up front they had second half.

No doubt - a dodgy performance from the City keeper flattered United. Without Aguero, Kompany and Gundogan, it could have been a hell lot worse.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12908: Sep 10, 2016 02:54:00 pm
      they have been trying to big these two up to rival Madrid and Barcelona but this isn't really impressive stuff is it

What game was you watching?? Great match for the neutrals, great game for the premier league as a whole, and great game for football fans in genral. You've just watched two teams who will finish in top four. On today's performance City going to be very hard to beat and justify being favourites. Keeper looked suspect though
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #12909: Sep 10, 2016 03:04:17 pm
      What game was you watching?? Great match for the neutrals, great game for the premier league as a whole, and great game for football fans in genral. You've just watched two teams who will finish in top four. On today's performance City going to be very hard to beat and justify being favourites. Keeper looked suspect though

No, I agree with Walt. It may have been 'entertaining' but the amount of mistakes on show was embarrassing for what the English media billed as 'the biggest game of the universe has ever seen!!' or whatever hyperbole they used.

No doubt, Barca or Madrid would have torn them both apart.

But still, hilarious to see United lose like they did - £150 million spent, and they looked like a posh Tony Pulis side. If LVG had been in charge under the exact same circumstances, he'd be getting slaughtered.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12910: Sep 10, 2016 03:09:52 pm
      No, I agree with Walt. It may have been 'entertaining' but the amount of mistakes on show was embarrassing for what the English media billed as 'the biggest game of the universe has ever seen!!' or whatever hyperbole they used.

The words media used was biggest game of the season so far which it was. Thought Pogba was terrible today. Look on the bright side! Great result for you lot.  ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12911: Sep 10, 2016 03:21:47 pm
      The words media used was biggest game of the season so far which it was. Thought Pogba was terrible today. Look on the bright side! Great result for you lot.  ;D

I thought it was an entertaining match, but you have to be getting a bit worried about Pogba, he's been invisible so far this season. On th ewother hand Ibra looks fantastic, without a doubt the inform player in the prem at the moment.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #12912: Sep 10, 2016 03:23:39 pm
      Said to dad somewhere around the 70th min mark when did they bring the Pog on he said wtf you been watching he been on all game could have fooled me , the downfall of wooney is fckin epic fck he is sh*t to be fair , thought city's goalie should have walked mind but as usual clutterbug had normal sh*t game route one scummers get used to it .
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #12913: Sep 10, 2016 03:23:42 pm
      I thought it was an entertaining match, but you have to be getting a bit worried about Pogba, he's been invisible so far this season. On th ewother hand Ibra looks fantastic, without a doubt the inform player in the prem at the moment.

He looks like a Moussa Sissoko tribute act.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,042 posts | 3967 
      Reply #12914: Sep 10, 2016 03:43:21 pm

But still, hilarious to see United lose like they did - £150 million spent, and they looked like a posh Tony Pulis side. If LVG had been in charge under the exact same circumstances, he'd be getting slaughtered.

Give it a few more games mate and Maureen will get the same stick that saw LVG eventually sacked.
      He was very restrained today on account of he's won a few easy games and getting cut some slack, when the instant supporters see he's got no answer to better teams the mutiny will begin.
      Talking about the Prem here - Europe's elite!?!?  Hahaha

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #12915: Sep 10, 2016 03:53:42 pm
      I'll be kind - Pogba is an unorthodox £90m man to say the least.

Mourinho's Man Utd revolution aka same turd...with glitter added.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #12916: Sep 10, 2016 03:55:50 pm
      I'll be kind - Pogba is an unorthodox £90m man to say the least.

Mourinho's Man Utd revolution aka same turd with glitter added.

£90 million & he tackles like a Rugby player....Juve been had over Jose... ;D

https://twitter.com/footbilly/status/774603937626423296
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #12917: Sep 10, 2016 04:09:00 pm
      £90 million & he tackles like a Rugby player....Juve been had over Jose... ;D

https://twitter.com/footbilly/status/774603937626423296

Looks like they should have listened to Auld Purple Nose first time round.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,284 posts | 2765 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12918: Sep 10, 2016 05:26:09 pm

Don't totally agree there himdall on that one. Pogba did get off to good start but without doubt was really bad today. Just had a off day..(( I hope  ;D ))
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #12919: Sep 10, 2016 05:43:18 pm
      I missed Maureens interview. Pogba looks like a poor mans Carlton  Palmer .How does Rooney stay on the pitch whilst others continue to get booked for far less offences. City could have destroyed them today and in reality they did although the scoreline suggests otherwise
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #12920: Sep 10, 2016 08:08:49 pm
      Pogba the French Carlton Palmer
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #12921: Sep 10, 2016 11:29:56 pm
      That will do me a City win over manure every time.Well done City and that should shut Mourinho up for a few days. :laugh:
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,704 posts | 7164 
      Reply #12922: Sep 10, 2016 11:52:33 pm
      where were the two penalties Maureen was on about . Cant wait for the UTD game I can forsee a spanking they are just a bunch of old legs and thugs.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #12923: Sep 11, 2016 08:51:49 am
      Pogba looks like a poor mans Carlton  Palmer .
      Ha ha ha...

Carlton Pogba - love it Walt.

As for that cocksplash Rooney - he had his mid-life crisis 5 years ago - waddling about like a 50 year old trying to be Ste Gerrard.  :laugh:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #12924: Sep 11, 2016 08:53:57 pm
      I missed Maureens interview. Pogba looks like a poor mans Carlton  Palmer .How does Rooney stay on the pitch whilst others continue to get booked for far less offences. City could have destroyed them today and in reality they did although the scoreline suggests otherwise

With all that "Pogback" nonsense and the Hollywood production videos announcing his unveiling...won't be long before it starts looking like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CKodjw-Z2w
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,886 posts | 704 
      Reply #12925: Sep 12, 2016 07:07:30 am
      Quote from Billy1
      That will do me a City win over manure every time.Well done City. :laugh:

The 6 point gap it meant to us, not spoil the day I hope? It didn't for me either. I welcome any City win over their neighbours, even there in 2014. Now that's sorted, I can go back to looking for City to drop points until they face them again.

I thought it was very "convenient" that the FA threw a ban at their main forward just in time for him to miss their derby, and feared that it would have consequences on the day. Thankfully it didn't, and instead it was the scum who lost. First significant test of the so called "good times are back" season, and they failed.

So it's time to laugh again.  :lmao:

Quick Reply