Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2363588 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #13386: Oct 24, 2016 07:12:30 pm
      Pogba is even worse that when he was at the club 1st time round. £90mill is an insult to the actual world class players.

Seen some ridiculous commentary on him, about how he needs other players around him to get the best out to him etc.

If you're the most expensive player in the world, surely you're being bought precisely because you're the game changer? Stevie at his age was doing it every week for us and he was surrounded by some absolute tosh at times.

The bloke is bang average, I honestly don't see what he brings to the table.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #13387: Oct 24, 2016 07:29:44 pm
      I'm not surprised, I wouldn't talk to the over priced C**t either.

:P

Very clever young man.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #13388: Oct 24, 2016 07:45:27 pm
      Well how much longer for you first one KK.  :D

Before the misfits you've got Keith.

We will turn it round, I still have the faith in Jose  :)

Spread the word some of your crew are talking about F***ing him off, we all want him at your yard for years to come.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #13389: Oct 24, 2016 08:09:07 pm
      Well how much longer for you first one KK.  :D

We will turn it round, I still have the faith in Jose  :)

Well as things stand, not as long as for you Mancs.

You Mancs have been saying it will turn around since the day Moyes was sacked. It's just boring and embarrassing. Jose has never turned a team around when they have been in a spell like this. Got the boot from Chelsea twice because of it and got the boot from Madrid. It won't be long before there is a lot of talk about divisions between the players the same way as at Chelsea and Madrid.

Teams aren't scared or intimidated by the Mancs anymore. The bigger teams that would be expected to be fighting for top 4 at least will know they will have a few buses to break down and the smaller teams know they have every chance of getting the win. Just look at how Watford tore them apart.
      Teams aren't intimidated by Jose either because of all the bullshit he comes out with. The guy is a complete joke.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,218 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13390: Oct 24, 2016 08:13:38 pm
      You do have a point because Conte probably knows f**k all about how to defend a 2-0 lead when down to 10 men!!! ;-)

BTW pop quiz has Maureen ever in his life complimented another team for beating him or is it always that he and his team played badly?

I do remember him once saying United were the better team at Old Trafford when he beat us with Real Madrid  :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,218 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13391: Oct 24, 2016 08:15:47 pm
      Before the misfits you've got Keith.

Spread the word some of your crew are talking about f**king him off, we all want him at your yard for years to come.

Some fans have little faith stuey. I'm still very happy he's here  :)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,218 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13392: Oct 24, 2016 08:17:47 pm
      Well as things stand, not as long as for you Mancs.

You Mancs have been saying it will turn around since the day Moyes was sacked. It's just boring and embarrassing. Jose has never turned a team around when they have been in a spell like this. Got the boot from Chelsea twice because of it and got the boot from Madrid. It won't be long before there is a lot of talk about divisions between the players the same way as at Chelsea and Madrid.

Teams aren't scared or intimidated by the Mancs anymore. The bigger teams that would be expected to be fighting for top 4 at least will know they will have a few buses to break down and the smaller teams know they have every chance of getting the win. Just look at how Watford tore them apart.
      Teams aren't intimidated by Jose either because of all the bullshit he comes out with. The guy is a complete joke.

I still like him KK. Like I've said before, he's like marmite. You love him or hate him.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #13393: Oct 24, 2016 08:29:43 pm
      No shock here but Ibra is on his worst goal drought for 10 years, dating back to his time with Inter in 2006.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,218 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13394: Oct 24, 2016 08:32:54 pm
      No shock here but Ibra is on his worst goal drought for 10 years, dating back to his time with Inter in 2006.

It is the premiership. Even players like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and your mate wouldn't score as many in our league as you probably know.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13395: Oct 24, 2016 10:08:42 pm
       :lmao:I'm still  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #13396: Oct 24, 2016 10:14:41 pm
      It is the premiership. Even players like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and your mate wouldn't score as many in our league as you probably know.

Well the one with the big teeth managed it .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,218 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13397: Oct 24, 2016 10:15:00 pm

Sounds like you had a great weekend Debs  :D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #13398: Oct 24, 2016 10:19:47 pm

Don't give me that rubbish. Ronaldo was smashing them in as you well know. Messi has torn apart every English team he has played against and scored a lot of goals (except against us as it goes).

That Manc is starting to bite ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,218 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13399: Oct 24, 2016 10:23:47 pm
      Don't give me that rubbish. Ronaldo was smashing them in as you well know. Messi has torn apart every English team he has played against and scored a lot of goals (except against us as it goes).

That Manc is starting to bite ;)

It's not rubbish KK. They wouldn't do it on a regular basis. Granted they would score 30 + but not 50 like they're doing in their own league. It's my opinion anyway  :D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13400: Oct 24, 2016 10:25:16 pm
      Sounds like you had a great weekend Debs  :D

Always a great weekend when we pick up 3 points mate.  You should try it sometime, there's nothing better for putting a smile on your face  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #13401: Oct 24, 2016 10:27:08 pm
      It's not rubbish KK. They wouldn't do it on a regular basis. Granted they would score 30 + but not 50 like they're doing in their own league. It's my opinion anyway  :D

Well it is rubbish because they were still banging the goals in where as Ibra for the first time in 10 years, is not. He's playing nearly as bad as at the Euro's.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,218 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13402: Oct 24, 2016 10:28:30 pm
      Always a great weekend when we pick up 3 points mate.  You should try it sometime, there's nothing better for putting a smile on your face  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Yeah I know the feeling Debs. Had plenty of them days when. Fergie was around.  :D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13403: Oct 24, 2016 10:30:02 pm
      I've been offline all day so just had a quick peak at what the caf are up to.

>:(  Bless them, they've had a really tough week.  Had to play us and the chavs as well as in Europe when neither of us had to, strange how they were laughing at us having to field our u21s towards the back end of last season having played 63 F***ing games, more than any other team in europe. 

What happened to their vast squad of world class players who would carry them through these runs of having to play 3 games in 7 days.  We didn't have anywhere near their class of players last season but were playing 3 games every 7 days EVERY F***ing WEEK FROM OCTOBER TO MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #13404: Oct 24, 2016 10:30:02 pm
      Yeah I know the feeling Debs. Had plenty of them days when. Fergie was around.  :D

Fergie jumped ship when he did because he could see the sh*t that was about to happen to the team. How he managed to win the league in his final season is beyond me, had to be one of his weakest teams for a long time.

He may have had a lot of success but he is responsible for the state the team has been in since. Well to an extent, he left Moyes right up the creek with that team. sh*t manager taking over a sh*t squad of players. He never stood a chance whilst Fergie keeps his reputation intact.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13405: Oct 24, 2016 10:32:53 pm

Good for you Keith I'm happy that you have those great memories to take to your grave.  make the most of them mate 'cos they aint coming back anytime soon.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13406: Oct 24, 2016 10:38:42 pm
      Oh and here's another great explanation for our success in the 70s and 80s from the caf.

We only won so many titles pre PL because of the back pass rule and we only won so many European Cups because the format was easier then.

Get to the F***ing F**k!!!!!!

Every F***ing club in the F***ing league could use the F***ing back pass rule and every other F***ing club qualifying for the F***ing European Cup had the same F***ing format, so how the F***ing F**k did no other F***ing club take advantage!

Just F***ing accept it, you're F***ing sh*t  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #13407: Oct 24, 2016 10:39:49 pm
      Oh and here's another great explanation for our success in the 70s and 80s from the caf.

We only won so many titles pre PL because of the back pass rule and we only won so many European Cups because the format was easier then.

Get to the f**king f**k!!!!!!

Every f**king club in the f**king league could use the f**king back pass rule and every other f**king club qualifying for the f**king European Cup had the same f**king format, so how the f**king f**k did no other f**king club take advantage!

Just f**king accept it, you're f**king sh*t  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ha you couldn't make it up! Muppets.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,218 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13408: Oct 24, 2016 10:43:46 pm
      Good for you Keith I'm happy that you have those great memories to take to your grave.  make the most of them mate 'cos they aint coming back anytime soon.

Well I'm pretty confidant it won't be another 20 odd years till we win it again Debs. Not sure I'll be around though  :-*

Quick Reply