Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 17th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2389401 times
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,631 posts | 1519 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #20401: Dec 02, 2021 08:34:17 pm
      Fred  :champ:
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,320 posts | 1672 
      Reply #20402: Dec 02, 2021 08:36:12 pm
      How funny really really hope that's the winner
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20403: Dec 02, 2021 08:44:56 pm

Don’t be so heartless  ;D If ref was watching the game he’d of blew the fcuking whistle in time. VAR had no option but to give the goal.  :f_wah:
      Redman7804
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 267 
      Reply #20404: Dec 02, 2021 08:47:45 pm
      Don’t be so heartless  ;D If ref was watching the game he’d of blew the fcuking whistle in time. VAR had no option but to give the goal.  :f_wah:

He doesn’t have to blow there though and it’s probably another example where the refs are letting VAR run the game for them

He probably saw him on the floor but refs know now that if there is any reason to disallow it then VAR will tell them so

F***ing funny though

AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,631 posts | 1519 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #20405: Dec 02, 2021 08:50:47 pm
      How much is Fred actually making per week? Has a player ever stole a living this badly? And the fact he's actually allowed on the pitch... makes you then wonder how much the likes of Carrick etc are on doing such a terrible job.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,525 posts | 2874 
      Reply #20406: Dec 02, 2021 08:52:21 pm

Poor from Atkinson yes. Don't know what the F**k De Gea was doing though after watching the replay - unless you've got a broken leg or a head injury you've got to be making some effort to face the play and try and stay on your feet.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,267 posts | 3503 
      Reply #20407: Dec 02, 2021 08:55:01 pm
      Poor from Atkinson yes. Don't know what the f**k De Gea was doing though after watching the replay - unless you've got a broken leg or a head injury you've got to be making some effort to face the play and try and stay on your feet.

Maybe Atkinson let it go and then if there was any foul play VAR would sort it
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20408: Dec 02, 2021 09:20:30 pm
      How much is Fred actually making per week? Has a player ever stole a living this badly? And the fact he's actually allowed on the pitch... makes you then wonder how much the likes of Carrick etc are on doing such a terrible job.

I’ve said many times mate Fred one of the worse players ever to grace the United shirt, he can’t go quick enough for me.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20409: Dec 02, 2021 09:21:49 pm
      Poor from Atkinson yes. Don't know what the f**k De Gea was doing though after watching the replay - unless you've got a broken leg or a head injury you've got to be making some effort to face the play and try and stay on your feet.

I agree on bot counts chats, he should at least be facing the front, poor show from DeGea
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,631 posts | 1519 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #20410: Dec 02, 2021 09:25:03 pm
      What's your thoughts on Rashford Keith? He looks COMPLETELY off it at the minute, don't think I've seen a decent performance from him in like 2-3 years... don't get me wrong, I love what he does off the pitch, but he seems more of a activist than a footballer at the minute.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #20411: Dec 02, 2021 09:28:18 pm
      Considering how Arsenal have been bigged up they are very poor
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20412: Dec 02, 2021 09:29:34 pm
      What's your thoughts on Rashford Keith? He looks COMPLETELY off it at the minute, don't think I've seen a decent performance from him in like 2-3 years... don't get me wrong, I love what he does off the pitch, but he seems more of a activist than a footballer at the minute.

It’s a fair statement Kop but I do think since his shoulder injury he’s yet to hit any type of form. Basically we can’t get Rangnick in quick enough to get them all playing under a new system. The whole team seems to have gone stale under Ole
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20413: Dec 02, 2021 10:14:49 pm
      That will shut some of you Fcukers up laughing at Fred.
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poetic Justice.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,740 posts | 3948 
      Reply #20414: Dec 02, 2021 10:25:26 pm
      That will shut some of you Fcukers up laughing at Fred.
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poetic Justice.

He’s sh*te
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20415: Dec 02, 2021 10:28:07 pm

Oh I absolutely agree.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #20416: Dec 02, 2021 10:37:20 pm
      Apparently Carrick is gone when his caretaker role is done
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,345 posts | 2775 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20417: Dec 02, 2021 10:41:45 pm
      Apparently Carrick is gone when his caretaker role is done

Already gone.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,792 posts | 7190 
      Reply #20418: Dec 03, 2021 12:24:42 pm
      Arsenal are great apart from not being able to defend or attack. Young Smith Rowe looks a talent though.
      The amount of players who just walked about the pitch is staggering I think the likes of Ladyboy might be in trouble when he is asked to press and track back and defend its going to be funny a clash for sure
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,792 posts | 7190 
      Reply #20419: Dec 08, 2021 09:50:30 pm
      setting aside the obvious loathing of all things UTd you cant help but feel for Robbie Savage watching his son make his Debut for UTD just hope he is better than his Dad. I like seeing young people doing well its why I hate our own supporters having ago at our own young players like Nico
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,382 posts | 2885 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #20420: Dec 08, 2021 10:36:16 pm
      setting aside the obvious loathing of all things UTd you cant help but feel for Robbie Savage watching his son make his Debut for UTD just hope he is better than his Dad. I like seeing young people doing well its why I hate our own supporters having ago at our own young players like Nico

Our fans are having a go at Neco?
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,792 posts | 7190 
      Reply #20421: Dec 09, 2021 01:25:05 pm
      Our fans are having a go at Neco?

yes apparently because he isnt Cafu he doesnt deserve his place and is a Championship player. I think he has come on leaps and bounds this season and his performances for Wales have been very good. I dont like seeing kids getting such Negative comments when they are clearly giving us all they can and Jürgen must rate him to play him.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,382 posts | 2885 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #20422: Dec 09, 2021 03:18:06 pm
      yes apparently because he isnt Cafu he doesnt deserve his place and is a Championship player. I think he has come on leaps and bounds this season and his performances for Wales have been very good. I dont like seeing kids getting such Negative comments when they are clearly giving us all they can and Jürgen must rate him to play him.

Jaysus dont see hes done much wrong in his few runs, certainly done nothing to warrant his own turning on him. I must be out of sync with modern day thinking
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,182 posts | 533 
      Reply #20423: Dec 09, 2021 06:35:30 pm
      Jaysus dont see hes done much wrong in his few runs, certainly done nothing to warrant his own turning on him. I must be out of sync with modern day thinking

Brian, I don't think you are out of sync, more the bellend comment by that poster. Some people expect immediate stardom from our youngsters ffs give them a chance thank god Jürgen can see something in him.

Quick Reply