Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2363948 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #21459: Aug 23, 2022 11:30:36 am
      ...Oh and we'll still finish above you

I don’t doubt that for a second shops. There no doubting your a very very strong side, you have to be coz your holding us up.  ;D

United 2 Liverpool 1  :f_whistle:
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #21460: Aug 23, 2022 11:32:41 am
      Utd are doing what we were doing about 10 years ago. We'd turn up for the Utd game, and win, draw, sometimes lose, but more often than not, we'd turn up and get some measure of success. The point is, we raised our game and that's what Utd did. I remember one Utd fan saying, they won the battle, but we will win the war. That's how this looks to me.

Yes we have issues, yes it will take some rebuilding, but that's football. Enjoy your 3 points, Keith, you deserved it. But keep in mind, we were dire, we have 10 players injured that would be in the squad, and that was your best XI.

Still, you're only as good as your last game, and you were good for large parts of the game. But your lot are mentally fragile. Soon as we scored, OT turned into a morgue and you started to look panicky. Lose your next game and it'll be very interesting.

Fair bit of work to be done by both clubs.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21461: Aug 23, 2022 11:40:29 am
      Utd are doing what we were doing about 10 years ago. We'd turn up for the Utd game, and win, draw, sometimes lose, but more often than not, we'd turn up and get some measure of success. The point is, we raised our game and that's what Utd did. I remember one Utd fan saying, they won the battle, but we will win the war. That's how this looks to me.

Yes we have issues, yes it will take some rebuilding, but that's football. Enjoy your 3 points, Keith, you deserved it. But keep in mind, we were dire, we have 10 players injured that would be in the squad, and that was your best XI.

Still, you're only as good as your last game, and you were quite good. Your lot are fragile though, mentally. Soon as we scored, OT turned into a morgue and you started to look panicky.

Fair bit of work to be done by both clubs.

Some fair points there Rushie.

We often say the league isn’t  a sprint it’s a marathon, nothing has changed in my opinion. Last nite we won the dash and that’s all. Granted being against you lot made it that extra special. I’ve already said this morning one of the reasons we beat you is because you had a depleted squad. Full team and we arguably lose even though we played well for our standards at the moment.

It’s nice to see some of you still posting as it looks like many of my pen pals gone into the Abyss for 5 days.

Signature United 2 Liverpool 1  :f_whistle:

Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      Reply #21462: Aug 23, 2022 11:42:39 am
      Keith is milking it

Can't blame Keith for milking it :D
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,934 posts | 448 
      Reply #21463: Aug 23, 2022 11:44:22 am
      Ban him!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21464: Aug 23, 2022 11:44:43 am
      Keith is milking it

Can't blame Keith for milking it :D

It’s only for 5 days mate.  ;D  I’m pretty sure normal service will be back Saturday and you can all give me the sh!te again.  :lmao:

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21465: Aug 23, 2022 11:46:08 am

Te dums, can you only give it or a snowflake.

Signature United 2 Liverpool 1   :f_whistle:
      « Last Edit: Aug 23, 2022 11:54:24 am by Keith Singleton »
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #21466: Aug 23, 2022 11:51:14 am

Why ban him he’s a decent poster and taken pelters  for months , there’s a true saying in life , if you can’t take it don’t give it out , no issues with Keith milking it we do the exact same thing , we were not good enough by any stretch last night , that ain’t keiths or any other mancs fault it’s totally on us .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21467: Aug 23, 2022 11:53:41 am
      Why ban him he’s a decent poster and taken pelters  for months , there’s a true saying in life , if you can’t take it don’t give it out , no issues with Keith milking it we do the exact same thing , we were not good enough by any stretch last night , that ain’t keiths or any other mancs fault it’s totally on us .

Never a truer saying in life Andy. He might be a snowflake though.  :lmao:
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      Reply #21468: Aug 23, 2022 11:55:26 am
      Imagine football with no banter and no bragging rights.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #21469: Aug 23, 2022 12:12:28 pm
      Never a truer saying in life Andy. He might be a snowflake though.  :lmao:

ban him anyway he is a closet snowflake. He has had slim pickings for sometime we have to be gracious in defeat but not to how that performance came about as its been on the Cards for a while.
      Anyhow I have already erased the game from the memory banks.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21470: Aug 23, 2022 01:59:40 pm
      Quote from Rush link=topic=18149.msg2493153#msg2493153  date=1661252126
      Imagine football with no banter and no bragging rights.

Spot on Rushie, where would we be if the mancs and scousers couldn’t take the p!ss out of each other.  :lmao:

Signature United 2 Liverpool 1   :f_whistle:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21471: Aug 23, 2022 02:01:40 pm
      ban him anyway he is a closet snowflake. He has had slim pickings for sometime we have to be gracious in defeat but not to how that performance came about as its been on the Cards for a while.
      Anyhow I have already erased the game from the memory banks.

Arhhhhhhh one of the boys posting.  ;D Get in there Walt we’ll done.  :) It won’t be erased for 5 days mate, I’ll remind you.  :lmao:

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #21472: Aug 23, 2022 06:16:20 pm
      Arhhhhhhh one of the boys posting.  ;D Get in there Walt we’ll done.  :) It won’t be erased for 5 days mate, I’ll remind you.  :lmao:

I dont think you get it and why would you we are more worried about this squad's capabilities than getting beat last night.
      If you feel after many seasons of failure a slight tingling of success then good for you . What bothers some of us is the repetitive nature of our mistakes and going behind for 7 straight games carries a message. They have forgotten how they got to win things.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21473: Aug 23, 2022 06:30:47 pm
      I dont think you get it and why would you we are more worried about this squad's capabilities than getting beat last night.
      If you feel after many seasons of failure a slight tingling of success then good for you . What bothers some of us is the repetitive nature of our mistakes and going behind for 7 straight games carries a message. They have forgotten how they got to win things.

Basically for me it’s a slight release from frustration having been so bad for so long so it was/is nice to gloat for a change, obviously won’t last but have to take advantage of the 5 days grace till we all play again.   ;D

Like I keep saying though last year took so much out of the team with so many games. Your injury list is massive considering we’ve only just started the season. For me this is solely based on the success of last year.

From a outsider looking in I only see problems with the midfield which You know I’ve been saying for a while. Is your team still severely fatigue from last year with the players you have available?
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      Reply #21474: Aug 23, 2022 07:14:49 pm
      I'm starting to wish the game had been postponed due to fan protests.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21475: Aug 23, 2022 07:44:41 pm
      I'm starting to wish the game had been postponed due to fan protests.

Social media never reported it because this time was done in a orderly manner.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #21476: Aug 23, 2022 08:47:04 pm
      Basically for me it’s a slight release from frustration having been so bad for so long so it was/is nice to gloat for a change, obviously won’t last but have to take advantage of the 5 days grace till we all play again.   ;D

Like I keep saying though last year took so much out of the team with so many games. Your injury list is massive considering we’ve only just started the season. For me this is solely based on the success of last year.

From a outsider looking in I only see problems with the midfield which You know I’ve been saying for a while. Is your team still severely fatigue from last year with the players you have available?
      They could well be stale, fatigued, worn out or just not up to the job this season and as every aspect of their lives is monitored they should be ready for the season.
      I can't imagine any football fan with any knowledge of the game would look at our midfield from last night with envy.  Injury list includes OX who has just not done it Naby who barely shows up and Thiago who has played 50 games in 2 years. Harvey and Carvalho are kids who may or may not become stars but not yet should they be in the team on a long term basis.
      Dont think the Anfield crowd will remain silent if they see crap against Bournemouth either

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21477: Aug 23, 2022 08:56:59 pm
      They could well be stale, fatigued, worn out or just not up to the job this season and as every aspect of their lives is monitored they should be ready for the season.
      I can't imagine any football fan with any knowledge of the game would look at our midfield from last night with envy.  Injury list includes OX who has just not done it Naby who barely shows up and Thiago who has played 50 games in 2 years. Harvey and Carvalho are kids who may or may not become stars but not yet should they be in the team on a long term basis.
      Dont think the Anfield crowd will remain silent if they see crap against Bournemouth either

You probably remember me saying Ox was never any good anyway, even before he got injured I had him as a bench player. Agreed re Naby. I’m beginning to think Thiago a permanent crock now and can’t get him off the treatment table. Long way to go before to you can assess the two kids.

Don’t think you can say their not up for the job based on last season unless the current form continues which I don’t think it will anyway.

I’ve got you lot down for a 4-0 win this weekend so you better return to form if I’m to stay top of the prediction league.   :lmao:
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,882 posts | 704 
      Reply #21478: Aug 24, 2022 08:19:47 pm
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      Nothing changes with you does it, money where mouth is? £100 charity bet we finish in top half? Obviously we need to be very lucky so your on a winner.  ;)

So there's no need for me to change. ;) I told you before, I don't take orders from mancs. As usual you don't listen, so you learn nothing. And I'm not willing to chuck cash away on unknown charities I don't care about, in a currency I don't use.

Quote from 7-King Kenny-7
      Ha no you're not, not even close. Maybe if you were about to have the club taken over by the banks, you'd be able to say that. You lot are just moaning about bad money being spent after bad money. The complaints weren't there this time last year when Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane had been signed. It's only when results go south that the fans start kicking up a fuss.

I don't see United selling off their best players and replacing them with tin pot players like Poulsen, Jovanovic and Konchesky.

No, they're just signing OAP's and Dutch club rejects, for the usual sums they splash out.

We were days away from administration and a 9 point deduction. Some of our own fans were even looking forward to it. But only when they get into that state, can the mancs begin making valid comparisons between the owners.

Quote from Keith Singleton

Meanwhile, the really biggest clubs in the world are off to the glitz and glamour of the European Cup Draw. That reminds me, what sort of group do you want? ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21479: Aug 24, 2022 09:10:57 pm
      So there's no need for me to change. ;) I told you before, I don't take orders from mancs. As usual you don't listen, so you learn nothing. And I'm not willing to chuck cash away on unknown charities I don't care about, in a currency I don't use.

It’s not a order and most certainly a charity you’ve heard of ( or should of ) My winnings will go to forum funds. If you win can go in your back pocket for all I care.

WE ON? Or you a pussy

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,326 posts | 773 
      Reply #21480: Aug 24, 2022 09:34:54 pm
      Enjoy your glory Keith, you seem to know it won't last for long !
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,219 posts | 2764 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21481: Aug 24, 2022 10:06:31 pm
      Enjoy your glory Keith, you seem to know it won't last for long !

3 days left mate.  :lmao:

Glad to see you back pal.

Quick Reply