Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2336735 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #14766: Jul 08, 2017 12:49:17 pm
      Them two have a lot in common. United let Pogba go for free and then paid 90mill to get him back. Chavs let Matic go cheap and paid a lot to get him back and now trying the same with Lukaku. Though they get lauded for selling Luiz for more than they paid to bring him back?! Jose is heavily involved in all of these in one way or another apart from the release of Pogba so just goes to show he hasn't a clue about nurturing young potential and can only buy success (well, attempt to anyway like)

So if Solanke does well for us, we can expect chelsea to bid £100 million for him in a few years  :laugh:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #14767: Jul 08, 2017 04:16:25 pm
      Apparently Chelsea have matched Utds bid for Lukaku. Sh*t just got real!

The Scum bid somewhere includes the 10 million that Raiola gets .
      Thats 55 million for Pogba and Lukaku ....  the two of them last seen partying together poolside in LA .

The financial smell around Mourinho permeates out .

He has Utd round his little finger and at the feet of his overblown ego .
      « Last Edit: Jul 08, 2017 04:53:50 pm by MIRO »
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #14768: Jul 08, 2017 08:38:21 pm
      Quote from Ribapuru
      If we had a manager like Jose, we would be ashamed and protesting. Football may be more than a game, but somewhere in his terrible attitude is even a bigger matter than football itself. I wouldn't even take Jose even if it guaranteed a treble. Winning under the ethics and morals like that is worse than not winning at all.

And that's why you can't remember us winning league titles.

Those who can, realise that winning supersedes all else. Frankly, fans don't care how much it costs or how many morals and ethics are questioned as long as the job gets done. Yes, you would have taken him if it guaranteed a treble or even a league title, and comparing him to other club legends if he delivered it.

Anyway, this is the laugh at the mancs thread, not the let's compare us to the mancs thread.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #14769: Jul 09, 2017 12:28:51 am
      And that's why you can't remember us winning league titles.

Those who can, realise that winning supersedes all else. Frankly, fans don't care how much it costs or how many morals and ethics are questioned as long as the job gets done. Yes, you would have taken him if it guaranteed a treble or even a league title, and comparing him to other club legends if he delivered it.

Anyway, this is the laugh at the mancs thread, not the let's compare us to the mancs thread.

When Liverpool won the league titles we did it in a manner which comprised of hard workers, talent and experience. NEVER have we won it by spending ludicrous amounts on egos. So accept my apologies but your comment here is plain wrong. We as fans are working class, and when we win the league, it will be down to merit, nothing else. And you cannot compare us to the mancs, there is no comparison.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14770: Jul 09, 2017 11:05:32 am
      Lukaku quoted as saying.  "Who would say no to the biggest club in the world? The best stadium, the best fans"

Not a bad start to his career  :D 
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #14771: Jul 09, 2017 11:14:07 am
      Lukaku quoted as saying.  "Who would say no to the biggest club in the world? The best stadium, the best fans"

And would he not have said the exact same thing about Chelsea?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14772: Jul 09, 2017 11:16:26 am
      And would he not have said the exact same thing about Chelsea?

Well if they had the biggest club in the world with the best stadium and fans yes  ;D
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #14773: Jul 09, 2017 11:41:28 am
      Well if they had the biggest club in the world with the best stadium and fans yes  ;D

But he's not joining LFC either mate. ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14774: Jul 09, 2017 11:46:00 am
      But he's not joining LFC either mate. ;)

That's because (( on paper )) your not the biggest club in the world.  ;)
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14775: Jul 09, 2017 12:00:36 pm

Always great to see players with a sense of humour.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14776: Jul 09, 2017 12:12:35 pm
      Always great to see players with a sense of humour.

Come on Franky my mate. Don't be bitter!! Excuse the pun  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14777: Jul 09, 2017 03:53:49 pm

And don't even get me started on your fans, f**king most over indulged, hate filled, spoilt shower in football.

Just your opinion of course but I know your one of the posters that are generally bitter anyway.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14778: Jul 09, 2017 04:04:40 pm
      Lmao 😂

I'm one of the least bitter people you could find, don't take my dislike of you as bitterness, I just think you're a cock for hanging around an LFC forum like some twisted masochistic bell end.

Fortunately your post calling me a cock proves otherwise.  ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14779: Jul 09, 2017 04:22:16 pm
      You appear to be confusing the truth for emotion, be assured I hold no emotion whatsoever for you.

The truth hurts sometimes, f**king deal with it.

3000 post confirm that I'm more than adequately able to put up with your bitterness.   ;)
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14780: Jul 09, 2017 04:40:23 pm
      Not going to argue that fact that United the biggest club in the world financially and maybe has the most supporters. That is because United's recent success in the league over the last couple of decades. United have not always been that way and it could be that they have peaked now as they do seem on the decline. The current set of Liverpool fans are loyal and stood with the club through our absence of champions league football. United managed to get CL yes and they aren't doing as well as other PL sides right now. Most the people who make up United support aren't interested in numbers and they will just switch teams easily.. they just like football and will say they like the best current team. Give it a few more years of being rubbish and then check again where the fans are... my guess is some of them are already switching to support Chelsea since they were dominant last season.

Below kind of posts are becoming all to frequent now.

https://www.quora.com/Would-it-be-traitorous-to-shift-my-support-to-Chelsea-from-Manchester-United-now-that-United-is-not-doing-too-well-and-it-doesnt-look-like-they-will-be
      « Last Edit: Jul 09, 2017 04:50:18 pm by Ribapuru »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #14781: Jul 09, 2017 04:56:14 pm
      A) Your stupidity is overwhelming, it's not bitterness, it's extreme dislike. To be bitter contains feelings, I could never hold feelings towards your ilk.

B) You've only managed to get to 3000 posts through pity. Someone left the door open and because you were hanging around the door like a stinking yard dog since you last got your arse kicked out you were allowed to come back in and stay. It's understandable I suppose, every asylum needs a window licker to poke every once in a while.
      The reason he has 3000 posts is because even though he supports a rival team, he will have a clean debate. On the other hand, you can't string a sentence together without insulting people. He is right, you seem bitter. I can't stand United any more than you can but I will not sink to the low intelligence insults and have such a hatred towards people who do.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14782: Jul 09, 2017 05:04:50 pm
      Not going to argue that fact that United the biggest club in the world financially and maybe has the most supporters. That is because United's recent success in the league over the last couple of decades. United have not always been that way and it could be that they have peaked now as they do seem on the decline. The current set of Liverpool fans are loyal and stood with the club through our absence of champions league football. United managed to get CL yes and they aren't doing as well as other PL sides right now. Most the people who make up United support aren't interested in numbers and they will just switch teams easily.. they just like football and will say they like the best current team. Give it a few more years of being rubbish and then check again where the fans are... my guess is some of them are already switching to support Chelsea since they were dominant last season.

A much more balanced post Rib and very much respect your opinions as it's always in a friendly manner.  :)
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14783: Jul 09, 2017 07:02:13 pm

I thought Real Madrid were the biggest in the world, certainly the most successful by a long long way.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14784: Jul 09, 2017 07:41:50 pm
      I thought Real Madrid were the biggest in the world, certainly the most successful by a long long way.

Just recently it changed.   ;D However, can change very quickly again as we know.   :D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14785: Jul 10, 2017 12:07:07 am
      A much more balanced post Rib and very much respect your opinions as it's always in a friendly manner.  :)

Give your head a wobble soft lad, no need for the love in :laugh:

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,971 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14786: Jul 10, 2017 09:07:41 am
      Give your head a wobble soft lad, no need for the love in :laugh:

Can only  speak as I see it KK  ;D
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784