Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2298330 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #15157: Nov 01, 2017 04:47:56 pm
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #15158: Nov 01, 2017 04:50:44 pm
      Thought fir a quick second it was Babel doing the interviews ;D
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #15159: Nov 03, 2017 04:07:10 pm
      Didn't really know where to put this, but as the odious f**ker is an ex Manc this seems as good a place as any

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41853841

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15160: Nov 03, 2017 05:02:22 pm
      Brought back good memories that Swabs  ;D
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #15161: Nov 05, 2017 06:31:19 pm
      Nice to see Jose 'Caveman' Maureeno has brought flowing football to Utd ... and by flowing I mean lumping long balls into the box for mophead to get knock downs for Gashford et al.
      Know they're ahead in the table, but they keep playing the way they have been, and they won't be for long.
      « Last Edit: Nov 05, 2017 06:46:28 pm by bmck »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #15162: Nov 05, 2017 06:41:30 pm
      Jose evading questions right now like he evades tax.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #15163: Nov 05, 2017 07:41:47 pm
      Haha Maureen wants a £3m a year rise to stay with the losers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/jose-mourinho-demanding-huge-pay-11467182

Looking to get out cos' there's no F***ing way he's worth any kind of bonus.

« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2017 08:05:56 pm by stuey »
      paulow63
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 648 posts | 83 
      Reply #15164: Nov 05, 2017 07:46:54 pm
      Unbelievabley after all the hype about Yernited and their £300m spend and all their 4-0 wins, we are only 4 points off them  and with us having some key players missing all season.

That said, Citeh look amazing.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #15165: Nov 05, 2017 07:59:18 pm
      Haha Maureen wants a £3m a year rise to stay with the loser's.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/jose-mourinho-demanding-huge-pay-11467182

Looking to get out cos' there's no f**king way he's worth any kind of bonus.

That greasy haired dude at PSG probably won't stay at them beyond this season unless they win the Champions League so Jackpot Jose could be just a short pleasant boat ride up the Seine from taking another job. The choice isn't hard is it? Paris's top football club or Manchester's second best football club?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #15166: Nov 05, 2017 08:05:53 pm
      sh*t on a stick football the new Utd way.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #15167: Nov 05, 2017 09:16:13 pm
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #15168: Nov 06, 2017 08:26:21 am
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15169: Nov 06, 2017 08:49:06 am
      That is a disgrace that.

He's been nothing but  a cancer on modern football.

Oh and a c**t too...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #15170: Nov 06, 2017 10:13:04 am
      The uniterd faithful are in open revolt on the caff, calling their manager and assorted players some bad names.
      They reckon Pogba will sort it when he gets back, that's after the manager and assorted players are sacked of course.

All going according to plan.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15171: Nov 06, 2017 10:21:26 am
      The uniterd faithful are in open revolt on the caff, calling their manager and assorted players some bad names.
      They reckon Pogba will sort it when he gets back, that's after the manager and assorted players are sacked of course.

All going according to plan.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15172: Nov 06, 2017 04:11:58 pm
      Some happy faces on this thread which we've not seen for a while.   :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15173: Nov 06, 2017 04:15:01 pm
      Some happy faces on this thread which we've not seen for a while.   :lmao:

Are you getting a bit concerned Keith, I have to be honest and say that whilst United had a blistering start to the campaign I was curious to see how they would fare against better opposition, I din't really count Huddersfield as better opposition though. Anyway in all seriousness I think its clear to see that Utd is still not the finished article and this year the league really is Citeh's to lose.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15174: Nov 06, 2017 04:29:27 pm
      Are you getting a bit concerned Keith, I have to be honest and say that whilst United had a blistering start to the campaign I was curious to see how they would fare against better opposition, I din't really count Huddersfield as better opposition though. Anyway in all seriousness I think its clear to see that Utd is still not the finished article and this year the league really is Citeh's to lose.

Course  i'm concerned mate but who ever said we were the finished artical?? Could be worse! Could be in your shoes  ;D Any other season and we would be top if it wasn't for the remarkable start City have made. United are a good side but obviously still need to improve and we most definitely missing a few players, none more so tham Pogba.

Lukaku doing what i said he would always do! going missing in games so that's nothing new. Yes i'm with you its City's to lose but just can't see that happening, their great to watch as you'll probably know.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15175: Nov 06, 2017 04:37:21 pm
      Surprise surprise, they start playing better opposition and they start to struggle. Think the phrase is "been found out".

As for Lukaku  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15176: Nov 06, 2017 04:41:14 pm
      Surprise surprise, they start playing better opposition and they start to struggle. Think the phrase is "been found out".

As for Lukaku  :lmao:

We will still finish above you and win another trophy before you guys so nothing changed there then.  :f_whistle:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15177: Nov 06, 2017 04:44:39 pm
      We will still finish above you and win another trophy before you guys so nothing changed there then.  :f_whistle:

Got a crystal ball have you? What are the lotto numbers too while you are at it?

We've narrowed the gap on you to 4 points now, building a bit of momentum too where as the cracks are starting to show with you guys and the paranoia is coming out in it's usual fine form with Jose again.

I'm not going to make any predictions on whether we will finish above you or not because you just end up looking a tit if you are wrong, I certainly wouldn't be making such predictions either when the gap is being narrowed quite quickly now and when one manager has a history of cracking up in his 2nd season at a club.
      We also finished above you last season so if you do finish above us then something would have actually changed...
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15178: Nov 06, 2017 04:44:55 pm
      Course  i'm concerned mate but who ever said we were the finished artical?? Could be worse! Could be in your shoes  ;D Any other season and we would be top if it wasn't for the remarkable start City have made. United are a good side but obviously still need to improve and we most definitely missing a few players, none more so tham Pogba.

Lukaku doing what i said he would always do! going missing in games so that's nothing new. Yes i'm with you its City's to lose but just can't see that happening, their great to watch as you'll probably know.

Which are the players other than Pogba that you have out injured? We have Lallana, Coutinho and Clyne plus Mane getting back up to speed. The gap is now just 4 points between us and whilst I'm still terrified of our goalie and defence I fancy us to keep within touching distance until January and then please please we can finally get VVD or someone else to give us that base to push on from.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15179: Nov 06, 2017 05:04:46 pm
      Got a crystal ball have you? What are the lotto numbers too while you are at it?

We've narrowed the gap on you to 4 points now, building a bit of momentum too where as the cracks are starting to show with you guys and the paranoia is coming out in it's usual fine form with Jose again.

I'm not going to make any predictions on whether we will finish above you or not because you just end up looking a tit if you are wrong, I certainly wouldn't be making such predictions either when the gap is being narrowed quite quickly now and when one manager has a history of cracking up in his 2nd season at a club.
      We also finished above you last season so if you do finish above us then something would have actually changed...

Yeah but we still win trophies even with cracks in the team. Youve won one  cup in ten years so pretty easy to predict what the crystal ball says at the moment  :D

Quick Reply