Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297759 times
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #15226: Nov 07, 2017 04:28:17 pm
      Obviously Neuer & Buffon up there but also like Hugo Lloris. Who would your first choice be for Liverpool given the chance??
      De Gea
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15227: Nov 07, 2017 06:09:23 pm
      Obviously Neuer & Buffon up there but also like Hugo Lloris. Who would your first choice be for Liverpool given the chance??

Sorry mate, I meant who is your reserve goalie at the moment, if De Gea is injured for example.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15228: Nov 07, 2017 06:12:16 pm

Yeah I really like De Gea. I also like Neuer, Hugo Loris, Courtois. Seeing as none of them are realistic targets we'll have to cast the net a bit further but surely there must be better options out there than Migs and Karius and Klopp needs to sort out that position pronto.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #15229: Nov 07, 2017 06:34:56 pm
      De Gea is a proper keeper. Best in the world for me
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15230: Nov 07, 2017 07:00:48 pm
      Sorry mate, I meant who is your reserve goalie at the moment, if De Gea is injured for example.

Romero No 2 Being honest think he  is better than your No1 & No 2. Just my opinion though.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      Reply #15231: Nov 07, 2017 08:50:26 pm
      Romero No 2 Being honest think he  is better than your No1 & No 2. Just my opinion though.
      You won't get many arguments from us Keith
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #15232: Nov 07, 2017 09:06:22 pm
      De Gea is a proper keeper. Best in the world for me

For that reason he will be at a top club sooner rather than later.
      All he is doing now is pulling his team out the sh*t.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #15233: Nov 08, 2017 02:07:58 am
      Absolutely, he's No1 on my team sheet every week.

He's in my Fantasy Football Team every week.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15234: Nov 08, 2017 02:44:24 am
      For that reason he will be at a top club sooner rather than later.
      All he is doing now is pulling his team out the sh*t.

;D ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15235: Nov 08, 2017 02:45:13 am
      He's in my Fantasy Football Team every week.

Good judge  :D
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #15236: Nov 08, 2017 05:13:33 am
      I think we can all agree that LFC should have signed 1 if not 2 CB's and a goalie in the summer but for whatever reason we didn't. Having said that the signings we did make were good signings, Salah in particular and Solanke, Robertson and Ox are all good solid signings who strengthen the team and squad.
      If we can get VVD and finally promote Karius/Ward or get a top goalie then I think we can finally start to become a very good team and mount a serious challenge, plus we have Lallana to come back from injury along with Clyne plus Keita arriving next season. Things are looking good plus I've extemely pleased to see more tactical flexibility from Klopp in recent games.

Absolutely spot on Heimy.

I didn't expect to be saying that at 5.15 in the morning!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #15237: Nov 17, 2017 03:30:57 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #15238: Nov 21, 2017 06:23:55 pm
      Lukaku ordered to pay Beverly Hills PD £340 over noise complaints through parties he held there in the summer.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15239: Nov 21, 2017 08:36:01 pm
      Lukaku ordered to pay Beverly Hills PD £340 over noise complaints through parties he held there in the summer.

Not sure how he will manage financially after that. Rather he got locked up :laugh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #15240: Nov 22, 2017 01:08:52 am
      Not sure how he will manage financially after that. Rather he got locked up :laugh:

hahaha tbf I did have to give it a second look as I thought there might have been a couple of extra zeros after the £349 
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15241: Nov 22, 2017 11:42:36 am
      Come on lads if your going  to laugh at the mancs surely you can find something better that £349  :lmao:
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      Reply #15242: Nov 22, 2017 12:09:42 pm
      Come on lads if your going  to laugh at the mancs surely you can find something better that £349  :lmao:
      Sorry Keith, I think most of us are still preoccupied with laughing and crying over Moreno last night
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15243: Nov 22, 2017 02:37:09 pm
      Sorry Keith, I think most of us are still preoccupied with laughing and crying over Moreno last night

Can't say i blame you. He is a bad un. Mistake after mistake and never learns from them.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15244: Nov 22, 2017 03:59:09 pm
      Can't say i blame you. He is a bad un. Mistake after mistake and never learns from them.

Everyone sees this apart from Klopp, its kind of like Maureen with Fellaini, with the exception that Sideshow Bob does occasionally get a goal and do something useful.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #15245: Nov 22, 2017 11:13:30 pm
      Utd have made a strange deal getting Mourinho. I think they panicked and now will have to bear the consequences. He will leave for PSG as soon as he can convince them, as PSG are now on a level that they are one of the best teams in Europe and improving, which is what Mourinho usually looks for. He will convince Utd to part with lots of cash and build a team that suits his style i.e. physical and defensive. no manager is going to come in and seamlessly  take over. This is Mourinho's scorched earth policy that stops people upstaging him. The things is unlike City, Chelsea, Madrid etc Utd don't have the business model that allows them to throw cash away. They need to balance the books. Scary times for Utd supporters.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #15246: Nov 22, 2017 11:25:33 pm
      Utd have made a strange deal getting Mourinho. I think they panicked and now will have to bear the consequences. He will leave for PSG as soon as he can convince them, as PSG are now on a level that they are one of the best teams in Europe and improving, which is what Mourinho usually looks for. He will convince Utd to part with lots of cash and build a team that suits his style i.e. physical and defensive. no manager is going to come in and seamlessly  take over. This is Mourinho's scorched earth policy that stops people upstaging him. The things is unlike City, Chelsea, Madrid etc Utd don't have the business model that allows them to throw cash away. They need to balance the books. Scary times for Utd supporters.

They have thrown away millions since Bacon face left!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15247: Nov 22, 2017 11:36:43 pm

Not sure I can agree about business model. United are  presently the richest club in the world according to Forbes.  They can afford to spunk money off and still buy big money players.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #15248: Nov 23, 2017 09:52:53 am
      Not sure I can agree about business model. United are  presently the richest club in the world according to Forbes.  They can afford to spunk money off and still buy big money players.

Would he be “your guy” Keith - you know if you could pluck anybody?

I only ask because (as you can see) there’s outbreaks of revisionism amongst a few on here re Jürgen. When we appointed him he was the one I would’ve chosen and nothing has changed my mind - but he’s not a miracle worker.

Beyond the game time support - what’s your thoughts on Jose and direction in general? What’s the broader sense amongst fans - especially with the blue mob flying?

Genuine questions fella - not an ambush ✌️

Quick Reply